Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
He really is turning into Howard Hughes. It all turns to shit, and as usual, it's everybody else's fault. He literally cannot believe why the public at large don't rush out to buy his records and propel him to the dizzy heights of No.1, while believing his account of events, and his account alone.

Has the world changed, or has he changed. The answer is - the world has changed. The points have been endlessly debated, but the facts remain - in a one-to-one immediate interview, he can't help himself. He is two people indeed. The one he can control via e-mail and edicts, and the one that can't help slipping out in immediate interactions.

And this communication/edict is controlled. Oh, and the thing about requesting a recording is a smokescreen - why hasn't he sued for these heinous lies? The Slander System he calls it. Well, if that's the case, take it to the courts and get it corrected.

One more thing - I absolutely guarantee you this - despite the interview being there, and it has been for a couple of weeks, for all to see, there will be people coming on here saying 'Of course! That's what it said! Not the stuff in the magazine, the stuff in the FB post. Until now I had no idea'

Last edited:
A comment about cancellations, a tiny bit of reassurance for ticket holders / future ticket holders and an indication of what the issue was would go a very long way with people right now.
His time to correct Der Spiegel was the day after it was printed imho.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
What is wrong with releasing this 'chopped' version in the mean time?

See... You buffoons believed the fake news to coincide with your hateful narrative.
Mozzer was misquoted, release the tapes! Sue their ass!!!
20171206_144821.png

It takes how many weeks to write this. Oh after the headlines have had their say first.

Well said Moz.
Yes, in this case it was right to respond.
There's only so much of that garbage you can take.

Did that interview seem out of character?

Moz is dramatic at times but he never plays a character. Suffice to say, context, delivery and tone can easily be skewered in printed text. There's a lot of twisted people here that would rather presume the worst of someone, so as to alleviate their own insecurities and shortcomings.

Also, when the pecuniary consequences are hitting home.

True, and also psychological. The weight of his own words debilitated any coherent message. I feel bad for the fans he cancelled on when he couldn't stand up under this weight.

Moz is dramatic at times but he never plays a character. Suffice to say, context, delivery and tone can easily be skewered in printed text. There's a lot of twisted people here that would rather presume the worst of someone, so as to alleviate their own insecurities and shortcomings.
Nothing in that interview surprised or shocked me. He shouldn't have to backtrack on what he say's just because some people either don't like it or misinterpret it. Everything he said above, is nothing different to what was said in the interview.

See... You buffoons believed the fake news to coincide with your hateful narrative.
Mozzer was misquoted, release the tapes! Sue their ass!!!

You still believe that nonsense? The reason that he hasn't sued "their ass," is because the he knows that he said exactly what was printed, otherwise his lawyers would have been onto them like a fly on shit with a day or two (as they have a few times before). It's all his word against theirs at this point, which he would of course prefer as that ambiguity serves him much better than a legal battle with the tapes actually being released.

Nothing in that interview surprised or shocked me. He shouldn't have to backtrack on what he say's just because some people either don't like it or misinterpret it. Everything he said above, is nothing different to what was said in the interview.
Well it surprised a lot of his fans. Can you direct me to an interview that made you unsurprised by these supposed comments?

You still believe that nonsense? The reason that he hasn't sued "their ass," is because the he knows that he said exactly what was printed, otherwise his lawyers would have been onto them like a fly on shit with a day or two (as they have a few times before). It's all his word against theirs at this point, which he would of course prefer as that ambiguity serves him much better than a legal battle with the tapes actually being released.

Uncle skinny, you can address me from you current account. Logging out, posting anonymously and then liking your own message is ridiculous. But it did tickle me a bit lol.

Can you direct me to an interview that made you unsurprised by these supposed comments?
I didn't become unsurprised by his comments in the interview in question, by another interview. Why did it surprise a lot of his fans?

Uncle skinny, you can address me from you current account. Logging out, posting anonymously and then liking your own message is ridiculous. But it did tickle me a bit lol.

Sorry moron, I'm not Uncle Skinny. But you keep believing that, just like you keep believing Moz's shit doesn't stink, you delusional sheep.

I reckon if the LA Moz Posse knew these Nazis were in town, they would of regretted talking shit about Uncle Steve. Go home!!!

Good luck Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy with the re-building.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom