Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Now all the left-wingers are going to be offended because he says he won't kill Trump. :mad:

It's strange how angry our moderator gets when Morrissey openly denies things he has accused him of.

Ahh but don't you realise Skinny is staying on the site waiting for Morrissey to come to his senses? A little while ago he claimed he stayed on the site as a service for the posters and to help david T and not because he had any interest in Morrissey. The reality is it is embarrassing for him to admit that as a (supposedly) grown man he spends a lot of time moderating a website dedicated to a pop singer he now loathes. Because really if you looked at it like that, it wouldn't make much sense would it?

We are all only gifted a certain number of hours on this planet and to have to admit that you spend a decent portion of those hours sitting on the message boards of a singer you no longer like (to the extent you have given away everything you ever owned by him) filled with anger and bile and getting dragged into various e-battles would actually seem rather pathetic.

A comment about cancellations, a tiny bit of reassurance for ticket holders / future ticket holders and an indication of what the issue was would go a very long way with people right now.
His time to correct Der Spiegel was the day after it was printed imho.
Regards,
FWD.
True dat..... but.... it's a quicker turnaround than his renunciation of the NME racism accusation approx 15 years later

By the way, it's hilarious watching the wilfully dense stick their fingers in their ears and vote my post as troll. If you like numbers on a screen, you're in for a treat, because I'm just going to keep on posting it. Best of luck.
The people voting your posts as Troll are, unfortunately for them, misunderstanding the effect of hiding the posts. Hidden posts are the most likely to be read 'cos you know it's gonna be juicy.

A comment about cancellations, a tiny bit of reassurance for ticket holders / future ticket holders and an indication of what the issue was would go a very long way with people right now.
His time to correct Der Spiegel was the day after it was printed imho.
Regards,
FWD.

The thing is FWD, when you are on a tour bus, some 500+ miles away from paradise, it's NOT so easy to read Morrissey-Solo to find out the latest "news"/"scams"/"idiotic comment from you-know-who" in the forums, whether Unkle Skinny, Benny The-Butchered or G23 are dreaming of The Smiths tonight and so on. Even if one was tempted to look at Morrissey-SoLow.

I can assure you, there are MUCH better things to do on tour. Like travelling, writing songs and saying hi to the fans, as they do and living it up in some nice bars that rock! That's in addition to any USA cell roaming charges (which are a total pain in the arse for UK folks...)

So, come on, please give the guys a chance !

Hazard
x

The people voting your posts as Troll are, unfortunately for them, misunderstanding the effect of hiding the posts. Hidden posts are the most likely to be read 'cos you know it's gonna be juicy.

I think in the case of Skinny's posts they know well enough there won't be anything 'juicy' in them. Just the unhinged ramblings of a very very angry man. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

In the sense of people attacking him for thing's he has said, yes they are. We are seeing it everywhere now. If you don't conform to the right way of thinking (not right wing btw) then don't say anything at all. And if you don't agree with what we are thinking, or would like you to think, then you are wrong and must be shut down.

So he should be free to say what he wants without anyone able to respond negatively to his views? Would you like the same for Trump?

It's staggering how many people still need it explained to them that freedom of speech does not equal freedom from critique. People attacking Morrissey's views is not keeping Morrissey from stating his views. He is not being silenced. And his choice (if he sticks with it) to no longer do print interviews is his own. Nobody said "We didn't like what you have to say, so from now on no one will offer Morrissey print interviews anymore."

We're all so terribly sorry that not all of us are loony lefties like you.
And as for the Chinese sub-species comment, it was said in regards to their treatment of animals, thicky.
Do people still say 'Loony Lefty'?
I thought that went out with Thatcher.

Last edited:
It's strange how angry our moderator gets when Morrissey openly denies things he has accused him of.

It could be worse Orson Swells. Three of them (or more) are "at it" so to speak. It's not just ONE moderator either.

Some fools had also been posting - for some time - that "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage" was about the UK's BREXIT. Which it clearly wasn't. And ranted and ranted and ranted. For days. Several people said this couldn't be right (at all.) Then Morrissey said so too. But, you know, some people STILL do not LISTEN. Do not READ. Do not THINK. These people - including "our Moderator" - are actually insignificant smigeons of blowfish-shit (as someone once said.)

Viva Morrissey

Hazard
x

So he should be free to say what he wants without anyone able to respond negatively to his views? Would you like the same for Trump?

It's staggering how many people still need it explained to them that freedom of speech does not equal freedom from critique. People attacking Morrissey's views is not keeping Morrissey from stating his views. He is not being silenced. And his choice (if he sticks with it) to no longer do print interviews is his own. Nobody said "We didn't like what you have to say, so from now on no one will offer Morrissey print interviews anymore."
It's staggering how many people still need it explained to them that freedom of speech does not equal freedom from critique.

Clearly that only applies to a certain way of thinking. For example, you are not allowed to openly criticise the religion of Islam.

Nah, they/we are self-moderating in the absence of a capable moderator.

It's staggering how many people still need it explained to them that freedom of speech does not equal freedom from critique.

Clearly that only applies to a certain way of thinking. For example, you are not allowed to openly criticise the religion of Islam.

"Clearly" the religion of Islam is openly criticized by the millions every single day. So many Westerners fear it and use what platforms they have to express hatred of it.

Yeah, if you go into an Islamic Middle Eastern country and openly criticize the religion that the country is built upon, you're going to get f***ed up. That point doesn't really have much to do with Morrissey saying inflammatory shit from the comfort of LA.

"Clearly" the religion of Islam is openly criticized by the millions every single day. So many Westerners fear it and use what platforms they have to express hatred of it.

Yeah, if you go into an Islamic Middle Eastern country and openly criticize the religion that the country is built upon, you're going to get f***ed up. That point doesn't really have much to do with Morrissey saying inflammatory shit from the comfort of LA.
I really don't want to get into a debate on Islam, so I am holding my tongue in response to your comment :thumb:

I don't think anything morrissey said in this interview was bad, apart from the keeping Germany pure bit and implying that nearly all rapes in Germany are done because of open boarders.
That just made him look like an old racist twat.
But he's allowed the views, he is who he is. I don't mind him having different opinions to me.
The sad thing is the low in high school lp launch was going well, a few missteps from BMG but nothing major. It was Morrissey himself who f***ed things up. Completely f***ed it.
Not only did he make himself look shitty on the BBC and the German gigs (acting as if he's a rebel. A 50 something millionaire who has no clue about politics or the state of the of the world, not really)
Then delivered an lp that is, at least, 50 % dog shit. You have to really be an anus licker to think that lp is a classic. Like his autobiography it starts well, then gets bogged down with petty snipping, at a solider of all things , then it goes on to be just laughable its so lame

What little good will he has he threw away with terrible interviews, that werent shocking, just deeply boring and pittyful. Then on top of all that he canceled yet more gigs - look at Sparks, his label mates, still seen as creative, still witty and although they are in their 70s they are widely touring with no cancelations.
As if all that wasn't enough his tiny Gary Barlow look alike nephew makes him even more of a laughing stock with his badly photo shopped photos.
How the f*** did it get so desperate. He used to be great. The only people who take him at all seriously are obsessives and not very clever Latinos, most of whom are gross and fat and eat animals.

The trouble with these statements he makes is they just make him seem more and more idiotic and Trump like. Also nobody really gives a shit about anything he says anymore. He's just a ridiculous circus show.
The really sad thing is he could have easy just released records without all his dumb ass games and people would have stayed with him.

I'm glad Morrissey said it AGAIN. This is not the first time he denies those declarations. I still think the same I said on Nov 30, 2017, in this previous forum discussion: Juliane Liebert (Der Spiegel interviewer): "The recording [of the interview] is available".

Really? If they actually published the full interview I can't see why the paper would have a single reason for not releasing the audio recording. On the contrary, I can imagine a lot of reasons for releasing it, since the transcript of the interview was clearly questioned by the interviewed during a show and in social media. Why do they need time to release the tape? Do they need to hide something? That's not serious coming from Der Spiegel.
On the other hand, I can't imagine why an ex-fan would like to destroy Morrissey's career. That would be sick.

Der Spiegel kills billions. Here's proof:

Mistro - The Holocaust (Official Video) (2015)

#MeatIsMurder #TheHolocaust #GoVegan #Mistro

p.s. iHeartMOZ

So let me get this right, because they are German you think its ok to call them Nazis. Jesus, no wonder you have to park cars for a living.

A bit of history for you - 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust by the Nazis (1.1 million of them were children).

How many people have the writers from Der Spiegel killed?

Back
Top Bottom