Morrissey Statement Re: The Norway Massacre - true-to-you.net

Morrissey statement - true-to-you.net

29 July 2011

MORRISSEY STATEMENT

The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's your argument, really? Simply that animals eat other animals? Answer me this: do other animals torture their prey in cages for their entire lives before they decide to eat them? Do they put them through the horrors of factory farming first?...I don't think so. There's NOTHING natural about the way our society eats meat. At all. To say we're doing the same thing animals do in nature is absurd. Go out and live in the wild, hunt your own food to eat, then come back and say that. Otherwise; STFU.

"Answer me this: do other animals torture their prey in cages for their entire lives before they decide to eat them?"

YES!! Look at a domestic cat who got a bird or mice.. they can keep it on for hours...

You are realy not very bright are You? Yes the www to learn, so obvius You are in the wrong place, becouse the fans here dont got zip to help you out in the IQ dep.

Sorry for telling You strait.. but i think i do You a favor, realy!!

"We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough"

oh really?

from star.com:

A “born leader,” a talented dancer, a teenage school president nicknamed JF Kennedy, a stepbrother of the crown princess, an Iraqi-born refugee, a guitar-playing political star, a painter.

Young, smiling, inspirational. Most of them 25 or younger.

Slowly, a picture began emerging Tuesday of the victims of one man’s bombing and shooting rampage that left 76 dead.

A team of dentists, pathologists and crime techniques are working to identify them, Anstein Thread Dahl, chief of the Oslo police, said.

The newspaper Aftenposten reported 57 of the dead were found on the island of Utoya, site of a summer camp for the young leaders of the ruling Labour Party. Another 10 were found in the waters around the island or on the mainland.

On Monday, the number of dead from the bomb blast in Oslo that preceded the island shooting rose to eight from seven.

Click here for photos of the victims

They came from all parts of Norway.

The National Police Directorate identified four of the dead at 6 p.m. Norwegian time and said they would continue to identify victims at the same time every day. Confirmed dead are:

Gunnar Linak, who turned 23 two weeks before he died. Linak's father was talking to his son by phone when the island attack started. “The last thing I heard was: 'Dad, dad there is a shooting, I have to go’.”

A passionate soccer supporter, he was described as a “big bear.”

Three others were killed in the explosion in the capita. Tove Ashill Knutsen, who would have turned 57 on Sunday, worked as an administrative secretary at the EL & IT Association union office, the association said.

She usually biked to and from work but on Friday took the subway, where she died, the association said.

Also confirmed dead were Hanna M. Orvik Endresen, 61, a receptionist in the security department of the Government Administration Services, and Kai Hauge, a former bartender at Andy’s Pub in Oslo who recently opened his own bar, Blue Prescription, with his father, the newspaper Dagbladet reported. He who would have turned 33 on Sunday.

Here are some of the victims identified by the Norwegian newspapers VG and Dagbladet:

Ismail Haji Ahmed, 19 or 20. A talented dancer with intense blue eyes who appeared on Norway’s Got Talent. Two of his brothers on the island survived.

Monica Bosei, 45. Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said of her: “For a lot of us she was Utoya.” Her husband and two daughters were on the island and survived.

Head of the Norway Maritime Museum, she volunteered at the camp as a kitchen helper and questioned Breivik’s claim he was a police officer when he refused to answer questions.

Tore Eikeland, 21, a young politician. The mayor of his hometown described him as “very talented and one of the most solid youths I have ever met,” Sky TV reported.

He spoke at the Norwegian Labour Party conferences in 2009 and 2011 and was chairman of a regional youth party. The Prime Minister said his death was “incomprehensible.”

Trond Berntsen, 51, an off-duty police officer who is reported to have died while trying to save his 10-year-old son. He is the stepbrother of Crown Princess Mette-Marit.

Here are victims listed among the missing from the island shooting by the newspapers VG and Dagbladet:

Alexander Aas Eriksen, 16. He helped start the Red Cross youth group in his hometown, Trondheim.

Anders Kristiansen, 18, helped found the AUF (Workers’ Youth League) in his hometown, Bardstown.

Adrine Bakkene Espeland, 17. Sky TV reported her friend Anna Karoline Kvarsnes posted on Facebook: “Andrine, you were a wonderful person, a person that we all should follow and look up to. Now you're gone, and it is absolutely terrible.”

Emil Okkenhaug, 15, was at his first political summer camp

Guro Vartdal Havoll, 18, was studying music in high school and served as a deputy with the youth league.

Hanne Kristine Fridtun, 19 or 20, was said to have tried to swim away from the island. Described as a kind and warm person who fought for the weak, she was active in helping wheelchair users in her community.

Havard Vederhus, 21. Sky TV reported a friend wrote on Facebook: “You are a born leader and good to all. I will miss those long discussions we had about politics.” A leader of the Oslo Labour Youth since February, he said in a newspaper interview two years ago he was involved in international issues and conflict resolution.

Johannes Buo, 14, a young political activist described as very positive and outgoing. Active in judo.

Marianne Sandvik, 16, was to begin health and social-care studies at her high school.

Jamil Rafal Yasin, 20, a refugee with her family from Iraq. Her brother survived the shooting.

Simon Saebo, 19, president at his school. Sky TV reported his friends called him JF Kennedy after the U.S. president.

Snorre Haller, 30, described as a “kind, generous and quiet” painter who was invited to the camp on the island as a guest of one of the political committees.

Sondre Dale, 17, described as a distinguished leader in political debate in his local county who played guitar in two bands. Friends on Facebook created a group, “Sondre Dale you have to get home safely.”

Sverre Fleet Bjorkavag, 28

Syvert Knudsen, 17, started the youth-league chapter in his hometown of Lyngdal.

Torjus Blattmann, 17, whose father wrote online: “Torjus was an incredibly fine and good and loving boy and what we are experiencing is completely unreal and so incredibly painful.”

Tarald Mjelde, 18, who was described by friends as “the little big boy with an enthusiasm that infected everyone around him.”

Espen Jorgensen, 17, recently elected chair of the youth league in his hometown, Bodo.

Even Flugstad Malmedal, 18.

Gizem Dogan, 17, was at her first summer camp after being elected to the Trondheim youth league board.

Hanne Anette Balch Fjalestad, 43, worked for Norwegian People's Aid and was with her 20-year-old daughter on the island. The daughter, one of her four children, survived.

Ida Beathe Rogne, 18.

Lejla Selaci, 17, a leader of the youth league in her hometown of Fredrikstad.

Monica Iselin Didriksen, 18.

Lene Maria Bergum, 19, a leader of the youth league in her hometown of Stjordal.

Silje Fjellbu, a leader of the youth league in her hometown of Aust-Telemark.

Missing after the Oslo bombing were Hanne Lovlie, 30, and Ida Marie Hill, 34.

"We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough"

oh really?

from star.com:

A “born leader,” a talented dancer, a teenage school president nicknamed JF Kennedy, a stepbrother of the crown princess, an Iraqi-born refugee, a guitar-playing political star, a painter.

Young, smiling, inspirational. Most of them 25 or younger.

Slowly, a picture began emerging Tuesday of the victims of one man’s bombing and shooting rampage that left 76 dead.

A team of dentists, pathologists and crime techniques are working to identify them, Anstein Thread Dahl, chief of the Oslo police, said.

The newspaper Aftenposten reported 57 of the dead were found on the island of Utoya, site of a summer camp for the young leaders of the ruling Labour Party. Another 10 were found in the waters around the island or on the mainland.

On Monday, the number of dead from the bomb blast in Oslo that preceded the island shooting rose to eight from seven.

Click here for photos of the victims

They came from all parts of Norway.

The National Police Directorate identified four of the dead at 6 p.m. Norwegian time and said they would continue to identify victims at the same time every day. Confirmed dead are:

Gunnar Linak, who turned 23 two weeks before he died. Linak's father was talking to his son by phone when the island attack started. “The last thing I heard was: 'Dad, dad there is a shooting, I have to go’.”

A passionate soccer supporter, he was described as a “big bear.”

Three others were killed in the explosion in the capita. Tove Ashill Knutsen, who would have turned 57 on Sunday, worked as an administrative secretary at the EL & IT Association union office, the association said.

She usually biked to and from work but on Friday took the subway, where she died, the association said.

Also confirmed dead were Hanna M. Orvik Endresen, 61, a receptionist in the security department of the Government Administration Services, and Kai Hauge, a former bartender at Andy’s Pub in Oslo who recently opened his own bar, Blue Prescription, with his father, the newspaper Dagbladet reported. He who would have turned 33 on Sunday.

Here are some of the victims identified by the Norwegian newspapers VG and Dagbladet:

Ismail Haji Ahmed, 19 or 20. A talented dancer with intense blue eyes who appeared on Norway’s Got Talent. Two of his brothers on the island survived.

Monica Bosei, 45. Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said of her: “For a lot of us she was Utoya.” Her husband and two daughters were on the island and survived.

Head of the Norway Maritime Museum, she volunteered at the camp as a kitchen helper and questioned Breivik’s claim he was a police officer when he refused to answer questions.

Tore Eikeland, 21, a young politician. The mayor of his hometown described him as “very talented and one of the most solid youths I have ever met,” Sky TV reported.

He spoke at the Norwegian Labour Party conferences in 2009 and 2011 and was chairman of a regional youth party. The Prime Minister said his death was “incomprehensible.”

Trond Berntsen, 51, an off-duty police officer who is reported to have died while trying to save his 10-year-old son. He is the stepbrother of Crown Princess Mette-Marit.

Here are victims listed among the missing from the island shooting by the newspapers VG and Dagbladet:

Alexander Aas Eriksen, 16. He helped start the Red Cross youth group in his hometown, Trondheim.

Anders Kristiansen, 18, helped found the AUF (Workers’ Youth League) in his hometown, Bardstown.

Adrine Bakkene Espeland, 17. Sky TV reported her friend Anna Karoline Kvarsnes posted on Facebook: “Andrine, you were a wonderful person, a person that we all should follow and look up to. Now you're gone, and it is absolutely terrible.”

Emil Okkenhaug, 15, was at his first political summer camp

Guro Vartdal Havoll, 18, was studying music in high school and served as a deputy with the youth league.

Hanne Kristine Fridtun, 19 or 20, was said to have tried to swim away from the island. Described as a kind and warm person who fought for the weak, she was active in helping wheelchair users in her community.

Havard Vederhus, 21. Sky TV reported a friend wrote on Facebook: “You are a born leader and good to all. I will miss those long discussions we had about politics.” A leader of the Oslo Labour Youth since February, he said in a newspaper interview two years ago he was involved in international issues and conflict resolution.

Johannes Buo, 14, a young political activist described as very positive and outgoing. Active in judo.

Marianne Sandvik, 16, was to begin health and social-care studies at her high school.

Jamil Rafal Yasin, 20, a refugee with her family from Iraq. Her brother survived the shooting.

Simon Saebo, 19, president at his school. Sky TV reported his friends called him JF Kennedy after the U.S. president.

Snorre Haller, 30, described as a “kind, generous and quiet” painter who was invited to the camp on the island as a guest of one of the political committees.

Sondre Dale, 17, described as a distinguished leader in political debate in his local county who played guitar in two bands. Friends on Facebook created a group, “Sondre Dale you have to get home safely.”

Sverre Fleet Bjorkavag, 28

Syvert Knudsen, 17, started the youth-league chapter in his hometown of Lyngdal.

Torjus Blattmann, 17, whose father wrote online: “Torjus was an incredibly fine and good and loving boy and what we are experiencing is completely unreal and so incredibly painful.”

Tarald Mjelde, 18, who was described by friends as “the little big boy with an enthusiasm that infected everyone around him.”

Espen Jorgensen, 17, recently elected chair of the youth league in his hometown, Bodo.

Even Flugstad Malmedal, 18.

Gizem Dogan, 17, was at her first summer camp after being elected to the Trondheim youth league board.

Hanne Anette Balch Fjalestad, 43, worked for Norwegian People's Aid and was with her 20-year-old daughter on the island. The daughter, one of her four children, survived.

Ida Beathe Rogne, 18.

Lejla Selaci, 17, a leader of the youth league in her hometown of Fredrikstad.

Monica Iselin Didriksen, 18.

Lene Maria Bergum, 19, a leader of the youth league in her hometown of Stjordal.

Silje Fjellbu, a leader of the youth league in her hometown of Aust-Telemark.

Missing after the Oslo bombing were Hanne Lovlie, 30, and Ida Marie Hill, 34.

But as that great steaming turd of an intellectual Morrissey would say - what about Clucky the young hen eaten by John Jones in the KFC in the High Street this morning?

That's your argument, really? Simply that animals eat other animals? Answer me this: do other animals torture their prey in cages for their entire lives before they decide to eat them? Do they put them through the horrors of factory farming first?...I don't think so. There's NOTHING natural about the way our society eats meat. At all. To say we're doing the same thing animals do in nature is absurd. Go out and live in the wild, hunt your own food to eat, then come back and say that. Otherwise; STFU.

yeahh, turn telly from MTV to National geo... and se a program from the African plains.. THEN come back and tell us if You learnt anything.. so skip along now. Time for some TV.. you ignorant ****

"He killed because he believed that some life is below some other..."

So.. what about animals killing other animals and eating them?? Teach them love and peace???

I don't know if you are the person who said these things i replied on in the first place. That's hard to know since so many people post their stuff anonymously, but whatever...
What really baffles me is the contrariness in your talking. On the one side you say humans are more worth than animals and stand therefore on another level. On the other side you ask me if i want to teach animals not to kill other animals, so you now push animals and humans on the same level?! All I said was, that we as humans should use our abilities to show compassion!

I don't know if you are the person who said these things i replied on in the first place. That's hard to know since so many people post their stuff anonymously, but whatever...
What really baffles me is the contrariness in your talking. On the one side you say humans are more worth than animals and stand therefore on another level. On the other side you ask me if i want to teach animals not to kill other animals, so you now push animals and humans on the same level?! All I said was, that we as humans should use our abilities to show compassion!

"humans should use our abilities to show compassion"

SPOT ON... like Morrissey in Warsaw.. total lack of everything except stuoidity.. brainwased like the terrorist in Norway!! You still dont get it do yoU???

In my opinion, Morrissey is absolutely right. Though it's natural if people care first of all of their own kind and the law is on their side, it doesn't justify at all the subjugation of other kinds on our planet.

In my opinion, Morrissey is absolutely right. Though it's natural if people care first of all of their own kind and the law is on their side, it doesn't justify at all the subjugation of other kinds on our planet.

But where does it end, genius? Rights for yeast in bread? Care and consideration for bacteria in Stilton? Relativism is a slippery slope.

It's unintelligent because it's a completely pointless comparison to make. He shouldn't have to compare two tragedies and argue that one is worse than the other. His perspective seems to be that it's worse that many animals are killed all the time than one single terror action where humans are killed. He's entitled to feel that way and I don't think I know anyone (meat eater or not) who doesn't think it's terrible the way animals are treated in general by humans, but the context he's making the comparison in IS unintelligent. It's just a man out of touch with what the f*** is going on around him. If he'd just separated the two tragedies it wouldn't be a problem, but no, he had to go and compare and belittle one tragedy and favour another (so to speak). And I think that's terrible regardless of what two tragedies he might have been comparing - famine in Africa vs School shooting in America, humans killing animals vs his cousin being murdered, a best friend dying vs train crash in China. It's just stupid and insensitive and yes, unintelligent to compare tragedies like that.

This website with its members, defending Morrissey, is a ongoing insult to the victims of Norway..

Morrissey is sadly to stupid to see it, just living in his bubble..

So is the members here..

ITS SAD SAD SAD

For what it's worth...you will never, ever stop people eating animals; it will never, ever happen, no matter how hard you campaign. All we can do as consumers is make choices that the suppliers we use may take notice of, with the end goal of treating the animals respectfully while they are alive, and making sure they have a humane death. The way that meat gets to supermarkets and restaurants these days is a disgrace. You can vote with your feet and help organisations like Compassion In World Farming give animals a better life while they exist on this planet.

P.

The complete list of VICTIMS that Morrissey did insult:

KARAR MUSTAFA QASIM
Født 22.02.92, Vestby
(Utøya)
ANDREAS EDVARDSEN
Født 30.11.92, Sarpsborg
(Utøya)
RONJA SØTTAR JOHANSEN
Født 03.02.94, Vefsn
(Utøya)
EMIL OKKENHAUG
Født 02.11.95, Levanger
(Utøya)
ÅSTA SOFIE HELLAND DAHL
Født 19.11.94, Sortland
(Utøya)
MONICA ISELIN DIDRIKSEN
Født 18.02.93, Sund
(Utøya)
RUNE HAVDAL
Født 16.12.67, Øvre Eiker
(Utøya)
TORE EIKELAND
Født 18.05.90, Bergen
(Utøya)
ESPEN JØRGENSEN
Født 06.06.94, Bodø
(Utøya)
KARIN ELENA HOLST
Født 18.08.95, Rana
(Utøya)
ALEKSANDER AAS ERIKSEN
Født 29.08.94, Meråker
(Utøya)
VICTORIA STENBERG
Født 23.10.93, Nes
(Utøya)
RUTH BENEDICHTE VATNDAL NILSEN
Født 01.10.95, Tønsberg
(Utøya)
ISABEL VICTORIA GREEN SOGN
Født 18.03.94, Oslo
(Utøya)
IDA BEATHE ROGNE
Født 08.11.93, Østre Toten
(Utøya)
ELISABETH TRØNNES LIE
Født 09.03.95, Halden
(Utøya)
MONICA ELISABETH BØSEI
Født 20.01.66, Hole
(Utøya)
HÅVARD VEDERHUS
Født 10.11.89, Oslo
(Utøya)
CARINA BORGUND
Født 25.03.93, Oslo
(Utøya)
INGRID BERG HEGGELUND
Født 20.09.92, Ås
(Utøya)
TARALD KUVEN MJELDE
Født 23.01.93, Osterøy
(Utøya)
PORNTIP ARDAM
Født 18.01.90, Oslo
(Utøya)
ANDRINE BAKKENE ESPELAND
Født 30.07.94, Fredrikstad
(Utøya)
TORJUS JAKOBSEN BLATTMANN
Født 19.09.93, Kristiansand
(Utøya)
JAMIL RAFAL MOHAMAD JAMIL
Født 05.03.91, Eigersund
(Utøya)
TINA SUKUVARA
Født 02.09.92, Vadsø
(Utøya)
FREDRIK LUND SCHJETNE
Født 16.08.92, Eidsvoll
(Utøya)
STEINAR JESSEN
Født 17.01.95, Alta
(Utøya)
LEJLA SELACI
Født 09.01.94, Fredrikstad
(Utøya)
HENRIK RASMUSSEN
Født 18.02.93, Hadsel
(Utøya)
THOMAS MARGIDO ANTONSEN
Født 25.06.95, Oslo
(Utøya)
MONA ABDINUR
Født 03.02.93, Oslo
(Utøya)
ANDERS KRISTIANSEN
Født 30.01.93, Bardu
(Utøya)
JON VEGARD LERVÅG
Født 17.02.79, Oslo
(Regjeringskvartalet)
IDA MARIE HILL
Født 20.02.77, Oslo
(Regjeringskvartalet)
HANNE EKROLL LØVLIE
Født 29.06.81, Oslo
(Regjeringskvartalet)

Her er navn som tidligere er offentliggjort:

TAMTA LIPARTELLIANI
Født 07.01.88, fra Georgia
(Utøya)
KEVIN DAAE BERLAND
Født 24.06.96, fra Askøy
(Utøya)
SILJE STAMNESHAGEN
Født 15.05.93, fra Askøy
(Utøya)
HANNE KRISTINE FRIDTUN
Født 15.08.91, fra Stryn
(Utøya)
KJERSTI BERG SAND
Født 10.10.84, fra Nord-Odal
(Regjeringskvartalet)
HÅKON ØDEGAARD
Født 18.05.94, fra Trondheim
(Utøya)
SONDRE FURSETH DALE
Født 19.02.94, fra Haugesund
(Utøya)
HENRIK ANDRÉ PEDERSEN
Født 19.02.84, fra Porsanger
(Utøya)
EIVIND HOVDEN
Født 26.01.96, fra Tokke
(Utøya)
ROLF CHRISTOPHER JOHANSEN PERREAU
Født 09.06.86, fra Trondheim
(Utøya)
SVERRE FLÅTE BJØRKAVÅG
Født 01.01.83, fra Sula
(Utøya)
EVA KATHINKA LÜTKEN
Født 03.07.94, fra Sarpsborg
(Utøya)
ISMAIL HAJI AHMED
Født 23.08.91, fra Hamar
(Utøya)
MARIA MAAGERØ JOHANNESEN
Født 24.03.94, fra Nøtterøy
(Utøya)
MODUPE ELLEN AWOYEMI
Født 14.08.95, fra Drammen
(Utøya)
LENE MARIA BERGUM
Født 16.03.92, fra Namsos
(Utøya)
GURO VARTDAL HÅVOLL
Født 17.06.93, fra Ørsta
(Utøya)
MARIANNE SANDVIK
Født 14.03.95, fra Stavanger
(Utøya)
ANDREAS DALBY GRØNNESBY
Født 16.07.94, fra Stange
(Utøya)
SONDRE KJØREN
Født 16.06.94, fra Orkdal
(Utøya)
BENDIK ROSNÆS ELLINGSEN
Født 26.01.93, fra Rygge
(Utøya)
GIZEM DOGAN
Født 01.05.94, fra Trondheim
(Utøya)
SNORRE HALLER
Født 29.04.81, fra Trondheim
(Utøya)
JOHANNES BUØ
Født 05.11.96, fra Mandal
(Utøya)
SHARIDYN SVEBAKK-BØHN
Født 17.07.97, fra Drammen
(Utøya)
SILJE MERETE FJELLBU
Født 13.11.93, fra Tinn
(Utøya)
HANNE A. BALCH FJALESTAD
Født: 13.10.67 fra Lunner
(Utøya)
BANO ABOBAKAR RASHID
Født: 28.12.92, fra Nesodden
(Utøya)
SYVERT KNUDSEN
Født: 21.08.93, fra Lyngdal
(Utøya)
DIDERIK AAMODT OLSEN
Født: 03.06.92, fra Nesodden
(Utøya)
SIMON SÆBØ
Født: 25.07.92, fra Salangen
(Utøya)
SYNNE RØYNELAND
Født: 18.01.93, fra Oslo
(Utøya)
ANNE LISE HOLTER
Født: 16.09.59, fra Våler i Østfold
(Regjeringskvartalet)
TROND BERNTSEN
Født: 12.05.60, fra Øvre Eiker
(Utøya)
BIRGITTE SMETBAK
Født: 25.02.96, fra Nøtterøy
(Utøya)
MARGRETHE BØYUM KLØVEN
Født: 03.03.95, fra Bærum
(Utøya)
EVEN FLUGSTAD MALMEDAL
Født: 06.12.92, fra Gjøvik
(Utøya)
GUNNAR LINAKER
Født 07.07.88, fra Bardu
(Utøya)
TOVE ÅSHILL KNUTSEN
Født 31.07.54, fra Oslo
(Regjeringskvartalet)
HANNA M. ORVIK ENDRESEN
Født 21.03.50, fra Oslo
(Regjeringskvartalet)
KAI HAUGE
Født 31.07.78, fra Oslo
(Regjeringskvartalet)

I think we got it strait about Morrissey and hies followers..

they dont have det slightest clue that they are a living insult upon every person who try to guide them into what Morrissey realy stands for..

hate, insults, lack of empaty and commen sence..
its sad.. realy sad he has some followers/fans like this.
Im so glad that the killer in Norway did not have any fans.. that could become nasty..

So take a hint and stop making lame excuses for him.. turn the back upon him..
Dont you understand. We Will never turn our back on him. You cannot Tellier us what to do. Period.

Dont you understand. We Will never turn our back on him. You cannot Tellier us what to do. Period.

Yeh.. right, THATS what make people like you dangerous..
like the killer in Norway..
He will never feel anything..

Scary unsensitive people, hope the police do follow and register you lot..

we better tip em of..

By this, confirming and publicly anounsing that youre brainwased!!! Wow... how esy you do it for us to understand that you don get it..

By this, confirming and publicly anounsing that youre brainwased!!! Wow... how esy you do it for us to understand that you don get it..

Most cult leaders would salivate about the loyalty (and stupidity) of the drones that without question follow every word, action and movement of Morrissey.

Yes, itsclearly a cult following this guy has, and i do think its gota be monitored by the right people to se how it developsin the future. When "unique madnes", "my opinoins over rest of the world" syndrom is clearly deveolping like here (Morrissey`s bubble) its somthing that gota be taken serius.

The most dangerous part is esy to spot, the lack of empaty amoung people in general. But even more, the lack of empaty toward terror victims, and seriusly, and even the ultimate lack og feelings towwrd masacerd children.
Thats somthing seriusly wrong with that person.. hope for hies, and us sake, he gets some kinda guiding/help out of hies problems beofore he goes totaly wacko.

Good statement, Moz. I understood what you meant the first time.

The fact is, Europeans are silly pacifist timid sheep. They bow and scrape and hand over their countries to Muslim invaders. They also prance about un-armed and allow someone like breivik to gun them down like fish in a barrel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom