Morrissey statement on South America tour, food poisoning at TTY: "See the luck I've had"

See the luck I've had - true-to-you.net
12 July 2013

I can't give words to the sorrow I feel at the loss of perfect Peru. Oh, black cloud. After such a victorious and uplifting welcome of Lima love, the contaminated jinx had its way via a simple restaurant meal of penne pasta and tomato. Three hours later, both I, and security Liam have collapsed with a deadly and delirious bedridden disease. Five days of round-the-clock medical supervision just barely controls the corrosively toxic food poisoning. I know my luck too well. Sorrow replaces joy, and in every dream home a heartache. It could only be me.
I have returned to Los Angeles and to the expert supervision of my doctor Jeremy Fine, who assures me that I shall be fine (although not in the gossamer, powdery sense) for our upcoming shows in Argentina and Brazil. I have absolutely no idea where my beloved Chile has gone. In the heat of cancellations and postponements, the humiliation and mortification I feel on a personal level is too mammoth to be measured. If my spirits climb down any lower I could never again find the dignity to stand upright. We all live at the mercy of biological chance, and although I am not one to take refuge in clichés, I repeat my very servile apologies to any and all who back-packed their way to Peru. Alas, the dark shadow made the same journey.
Each year of life brings us nearer to our decline, but I will continue to seek a listener until I'm dead in a ditch.

with all the soul of the world
MORRISSEY
12 July 2013, Los Angeles.

Last edited by a moderator:
New TTY statement.

"Despair! Despond! Slough and her environs. Peru! Peru!! Peru!!! Peru-be-do-be do, where are you? One simple trip, by piggy back through passport control and yet met mere hours later with such cramps? Ah, the Cramps. They were good. A simple repast, of a fruit of colour red, known as vegetable to the foolish, and pasta penne, bowties were off, innocently mixed in a bucket of lukewarm water with a mop, in the Andean tradition, has lain Liam, and yes, your Singer low. So low. So low. (Those f***ers...) Liam lain low. Mmmmm. Lowly-lowly-low. How low can one be at high altitude? Ask I shall tell. For days I lay. Delirium. Nightmares. Tossing. Dates fell through. As did all else. The humiliation! The embarrassment! The insurance claims forms! Woe. I came to entertain. And for those little hats. Or is that Bolivia? No matter. Shattered. Battered. To the city of Angels I retired. An husk. To the arms of Doctor Not Bad; a bug, a hug and a plug. Wither Brasil? Art thou there Chile, my child? Don't fry for me Argentina!! I shall bring my own chef. Await me! I shall come! Each breath brings us closer to the grave. Each beat of my heart shudders in my chest, a reminder to us all of our inevitable expungement from this veil.

With a sorrow deep, and nary a peep."

Morrissey
Not South America
13th July 2013

An husk made me lol

New TTY statement.

"Despair! Despond! Slough and her environs. Peru! Peru!! Peru!!! Peru-be-do-be do, where are you? One simple trip, by piggy back through passport control and yet met mere hours later with such cramps? Ah, the Cramps. They were good. A simple repast, of a fruit of colour red, known as vegetable to the foolish, and pasta penne, bowties were off, innocently mixed in a bucket of lukewarm water with a mop, in the Andean tradition, has lain Liam, and yes, your Singer low. So low. So low. (Those f***ers...) Liam lain low. Mmmmm. Lowly-lowly-low. How low can one be at high altitude? Ask I shall tell. For days I lay. Delirium. Nightmares. Tossing. Dates fell through. As did all else. The humiliation! The embarrassment! The insurance claims forms! Woe. I came to entertain. And for those little hats. Or is that Bolivia? No matter. Shattered. Battered. To the city of Angels I retired. An husk. To the arms of Doctor Not Bad; a bug, a hug and a plug. Wither Brasil? Art thou there Chile, my child? Don't fry for me Argentina!! I shall bring my own chef. Await me! I shall come! Each breath brings us closer to the grave. Each beat of my heart shudders in my chest, a reminder to us all of our inevitable expungement from this veil.

Morrissey
Not South America
13th July 2013

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Dear Mozza22etc. the one who mentions Morrissey needing "cum".

Now I might be wrong, but I'm guessing that you have never had a girlfriend, you still live at home with your suspiciously affectionate mother, and your main hobbies are masturbation and Minecraft. Am I correct?

Seriously though, is it any wonder Morrissey hates this site?

New TTY statement.

Morrissey
Not South America
13th July 2013

You're the Morrissey Morrissey could have been.

I see your magnificent poetry and raise you with with an " Ode to Trattoria Traitors"

The truth is, you’ll never get tired of feeling sick
If it’s broken then why fix it
That’s the way huh huh huh huh you like it
Metal Peru did its job
Now it’s here and it’s just like before
So the bad luck will continue
You won't seek the lighthouse
Inside of you
Inside of you
And Russell knew
The way out of this mess,
Except you
Stuff your faeces with chocolate cake
deferently defecate
Supports slot support slut blesses you
I can’t, I can’t help
You will puke your heart out
-And yet I told 6 people about you were sick-
You put the doctor on “ignore”.
And yet the doctor was so fine
The sure doc on the shore
Was so fine it blew your mind!
Clap clap.
Clap clap. Still does.
I’m a rare medium.
I will watch you sink
Kitchen and all.
You know.
You know the way back
You know I could have your back.
Just like I know you’re looking for a reason to go on
In every Italian restaurant.,
Until the day you choke
Om penne and pain.
An arty choke that will be
And that still might make me smile.
The brightest light
Will not help a stupid ship
One fine day you’ll flush
All this shit
And I will know
If it’s your time to come
Or go.
The day is nigh
The day is night
Maybe you’ll see the light.
Maybe you’ll feel allright.
Maybe I will too.
But right now
You’re saving the cake
You keep inside that hot heaven
Unless I’m much misteacken
for Old Krusty and not for me

But if honesty was a cake
If only you weren't a fake

I'd be so hungry for thee
You'd be ravenous for me (puke)
and geezer maybe

Rice, rice baby.

:D

"God don't we just adore poetry Johnny".

(tp; dr)

New TTY statement.

Morrissey
Not South America
13th July 2013

Cleva'!

Wow. An artist doesn't need enemies when he's got "fans" like you people...

My wife got food poisoning once, & she was better the next day.:straightface:

I caught a food-borne parasite in Spain and it took 5 days for doctors test to determine what it was (meanwhile sick the whole time, they won't stop you up until they know what you have) and then another 5-7 for the correct antibiotic to rid it from my system. Then the antibiotics make you feel like hell for the rest of the course. While it's all well and good to compare one's experience to another, mine was vastly different from your wife's and perhaps Moz's is too. I for one am cutting him some slack on this one, only cos I've been there....

Dear Mozza22etc. the one who mentions Morrissey needing "cum".

Now I might be wrong, but I'm guessing that you have never had a girlfriend, you still live at home with your suspiciously affectionate mother, and your main hobbies are masturbation and Minecraft. Am I correct?

Seriously though, is it any wonder Morrissey hates this site?

100 % agree with you. There are people here quite disgusting. I don't even understand why they bother in posting shity stupid comments.

Era que postergue la fecha. En cualquier parte del mundo nos pasa con las comidas, fue una colitis de pronto o lo que fuere pero no debimos vernos perjudicados los miles de fans que esperábamos verlo y corear sus canciones tal como fue la fiesta vivida el año pasado. Siento como fan una decepción, una marginación que los fans estamos pagando por el precio de un mal cuidado por parte de la productora, quienes debieron tener el máximo cuidado para su integridad física y alimenticia. ¿Los fans tenemos la culpa? así lo estamos sintiendo al ser cancelada definitivamente en su presentación Mr. Morrissey. Tengo la esperanza de verlo en nuestro país es un luz que nunca se apagará En mi país será bienvenido siempre.

You couldn't be more wrong, You cum guzzler

You got the wrong one! You got the wrong one!

black-woman-attitude-300x246.jpg

New TTY statement.

Morrissey
Not South America
13th July 2013

I'm lovin it Johnny B, brilliant putting Moz in his place.
Can you write some lyrics please ?

Benny-the-tired-Butcher

Penne in spanish means penis. You probably ate a dick in tomato sauce and got the shits.. too bad you took a word for another. Learn some spanish before going to south america. Cheers and get better...

Re: Update from TTY: "See the luck I've had"

This the gayest ever update to date, why can't he just say, yeah I've had the shits I'm at the doctors in LA now and the show'll go on instead of packing the statement full of fluff and bollocks.

C'mon, you know why. That would be way too direct and straightforward. He's all about poetry and pretense...just like most of his fans who invariably find this letter "reassuring and beautiful" whereas I just see a barely-readable, egotistical pile of hyperbole masquerading as an explanation.

"See the luck I've head." Right, Morrissey. It's all about you. Never mind the luck your fans have...this tour, every tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom