Morrissey statement on French election posted on Gustavo's Facebook

Link to Gustavo's Facebook post on May 4 posted by an anonymous person (original post):

"Last night Marine Le Pen easily won the French Election debate.

Today both the BBC and CNN say Macron won the debate.

This is precisely the reason why mainstream news media outlets cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Their private agendas are more important than facts, reality, or their duty to the people."

Morrissey
4 May 2017.

UPDATE 5:15PM PT:

Amendment added to original post (posted by Ed Wood):

AMENDMENT:

"My statement is that the mainstream media will not objectively or truthfully report on any figure who is not already a part of the political elite. Marine Le Pen is a perfect example of this.
She proves that the BBC or CNN are incapable of reporting without enforcing their own private agenda. Thus, the BBC and CNN do not actually provide news. Instead, they feed your their opinion which, in fact, no one has ever asked for. For example, today the BBC assures the world that 'the nation salutes Prince Phillip' when, factually, it would not be possible to find any nation anywhere that salutes Prince Phillip, or, if it were found, it certainly would not be England."

Morrissey
5 May 2017

UPDATE May 7:

Facebook post now deleted. Posted earlier by an anonymous person:

Gustavo has edited his post again, and says he is going to take it down shortly:

"Thank you all very much for the support, the opinions, and the attention. They are ALL valid but now, the French people have spoken.
1f37e.png
1f37b.png
. This post is history now and will be taken down soon. If there are any last words, by all means, scream away. If not, I will resume my personal FB with pictures of my dogs and horrible selfies. XO - g"

Media coverage:

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure Morrissey could say 'Adolf Hitler was nice guy', and Ketamine Sun would try and reconstruct that sentence to mean something completely different.

The fact that Hitler was a nacionalist and his regime killed millions doesn't mean that all nationalists are killers. That reasoning is fallacious. If a dog bites you, that doesn't mean all dogs will bite you. If Morrissey has nationalist ideas, it doesn't mean he supports the criminals that used that ideology to grab the power. There's a difference between nationalism and nazism.
Why don't people say the same about comunists? They made a massacre in Russia and other countries and nobody accuses a comunist of supporting killings and crimes. I won't give other examples because I don't want to hurt feelings. It's Sunday.

The fact that Hitler was a nacionalist and his regime killed millions doesn't mean that all nationalists are killers. That reasoning is fallacious. If a dog bites you, that doesn't mean all dogs will bite you. If Morrissey has nationalist ideas, it doesn't mean he supports the criminals that used that ideology to grab the power. There's a difference between nationalism and nazism.
Why don't people say the same about comunists? They made a massacre in Russia and other countries and nobody accuses a comunist of supporting killings and crimes. I won't give other examples because I don't want to hurt feelings. It's Sunday.

I don't think that was their point. They were saying there are people who will make excuses no matter what fascist stuff emerges.

You know what? I don't know a single racist that admits to being racist. Excuses are myriad.

I concur. Always deny it, in court, in the press. The thing about racists is they are gutless cowards. They never have the balls to say "Yeah, I said that, and do you know what? I meant every word"

You know what? I don't know a single racist that admits to being racist. Excuses are myriad.

if they dont admit being racist how do you know they are racist? how do you know, as stated in the post above, that the french killing the french are french? are you God, who has finally arrived?
:crazy:

I don't believe Morrissey is 'racist', he's just hates immigrants.

Lenin and Trotsky murdered millions in the first couple of years of the Russian Civil War, after his putsch.

Glad you liked it.

no problem. I respect everyone's opinion, and that you couldn't understand his reply in context of his whole prior post, well, it might come in time to you.

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :flowers:

Last edited:
if they dont admit being racist how do you know they are racist? how do you know, as stated in the post above, that the french killing the french are french? are you God, who has finally arrived?
:crazy:

By that logic no one is racist, because no one admits to it. Only God knows if someone is French? Okay... French people don't murder one another, only immigrants murder French people.

By that logic no one is racist, because no one admits to it. Only God knows if someone is French? Okay... French people don't murder one another, only immigrants murder French people.

If someone who does not admit to being racist is racist, that would make you racist, right? same goes for fascism, if you say you are not fascist then you ARE fascist.

I take it that if a French dude shoots another French dude, that creates a license for an immigrant to be brought in to shoot a third French dude.

Maybe arguing in the internet is not for you after all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom