Morrissey statement / Lisbon, Portugal booked (Oct. 6)

Me too i bought the album and i'm french ...lol

I would have loved to please him and would have loved to see him number 1 In France..
If i had had the money i would have bought all the albums to make this dream comes true..coz its mine as well to see at last something decent number one in France...Since we lost Gainsbourg, Balavoine etc its hard here..

I hope that he will come though to do some concerts in my country..but i'm a lil afraid he won't :-s I love his statement but well hope he will tour in others countries than the ones he talked about..Perhaps ill try then to do a trip but might be hard :tears:

Rippy

Re: Morrissey statement - TTY - August 5th

Bravo. So true.

That explains the media situation as well. To be honest, there are some amazing songs on WPINOYB and it would be very nice to hear one driving around Lancashire and Cheshire, in Stereo or DAB, but so far, not heard a single tune. Sad state of affairs for the music world because I have not heard Beck nor The EELS either. Nor Ed Sheeran (on Capital FM from Manchester each morning before 8am.)

Always,
Hazard

Stunning videos....

true, the videos are good...i'm admirative i don't think i can do that ...Bravo!! gret job

Rippy

Sharon Jheeta:

Héctor González:

wpeace123456:

I think some of these folks are contributors here. Grats all.

Nice to see him thanking his fans for the videos. Congrats to them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I love you Morrissey..and I totally agree...I'm Italian and yes...I appreciate what you say about Israel...

it seems far more people are interested in debating latest 'affair' than this statement :(

i know why i put the trust in this man long time ago. he's so straight and clear.

not to be missunderstood, i interprete this as truly human attitude, not 'political' in any way, as many of you would love to find :)

p.s. apologies to those

I love these drunken rants! Keep them coming, your Mozjesty!

I think something is squeezing his skull of late, is this Tosserry's real life public meltdown ?
Some say he's a lyrical genius god like chosen one, on the other hand some say he's bitter old selfish-self-pitying-twisted-twunt who has struggled to live up to his early solo classic viva hate material using easy come easy go hired hands instead of a gang mentality band.
Which ever nursing home is given the task of looking after him in his old age !
God help you and ( feed him meat for a laugh).
Good in his time and we thank him

B-t-B-B

I think it's wonderful that Morrissey is concerned with social injustices throughout the world and chose to discuss them in the new album. Seeing that it's easy to forget the suffering that so many people endure, it makes me very happy when people like Morrissey who have the opportunity to reach so many people take the chance to discuss issues or at least bring them up to provoke conversation.

They shouldn't allow him access to the internet while he is adjusting to his new meds.

For the animals, for intellectual sanity, for magical rainbows and fairy dust....

I
He has also proved to be a complete coward by not damming the Israeli government - what a prick.

Yes, his repeated accolades to Israel without acknowledging what the government is doing is becoming perturbing - to say the least.

"For the animals" while he pours milk into his tea that was meant for a baby calf in chains in a box waiting to become veal. (That's what happens to male babies in the dairy industry.) Yes, "for the animals," but don't give up your cheese or anything Moz.

Hey our little adept Inept gets a shout out from Morrissey himself! Well done! It doesn't matter much that hardly anyone could be bothered commenting on her video here when the man himself singles you out does it?

Last edited:
Give me a break. So now the great one wants to sit on his high throne and pontificate about how wrong things are in the world. Sure, he bashes George Bush because his actions and views do not agree with theirs. Can't Morrissey be mature enough to advocate change through dialogue rather than calling for such a ridiculous thing as prison time for Blair and Bush? Next he will take action at Reagan--the greatest word leader in the Cold War era.

Morrissey's liberal views are so close to being militant that he really has zero credibility with the majority of level headed individuals. I do not sit here and slag Morrissey because of his liberal views--rather the way he takes aim at those who disagree with him. He puts them down and attacks their intelligence and intellect.

I am a true conservative, and I am very proud of it. If by some odd twist of fate I agreed with Morrissey's views, I would not advocate such absurd ramblings and drunken monologues.

In looking at news logically, CNN and the other major news networks are just as guilty as Fox News for the spin put on the stories and what is actually reported, so he should not have gone down that road. Of course, since this is not according to Morrissey's beliefs, he chooses to ignore this.

In closing, as people begin to bash, remember that it is not Morrissey's place to impart his beliefs on others, as he does here by merely making a statement. He is a singer--not very good lately, but that is his job. If he wants to join the political or media circle, he should hang up the microphone and take up the news desk. This is exactly fodder that TRB and his sorry sods will jump into and dissect looking for blue rose and Morrissey's World signs.

Give me a break. So now the great one wants to sit on his high throne and pontificate about how wrong things are in the world. Sure, he bashes George Bush because his actions and views do not agree with theirs. Can't Morrissey be mature enough to advocate change through dialogue rather than calling for such a ridiculous thing as prison time for Blair and Bush? Next he will take action at Reagan--the greatest word leader in the Cold War era.

Morrissey's liberal views are so close to being militant that he really has zero credibility with the majority of level headed individuals. I do not sit here and slag Morrissey because of his liberal views--rather the way he takes aim at those who disagree with him. He puts them down and attacks their intelligence and intellect.

I am a true conservative, and I am very proud of it. If by some odd twist of fate I agreed with Morrissey's views, I would not advocate such absurd ramblings and drunken monologues.

In looking at news logically, CNN and the other major news networks are just as guilty as Fox News for the spin put on the stories and what is actually reported, so he should not have gone down that road. Of course, since this is not according to Morrissey's beliefs, he chooses to ignore this.

In closing, as people begin to bash, remember that it is not Morrissey's place to impart his beliefs on others, as he does here by merely making a statement. He is a singer--not very good lately, but that is his job. If he wants to join the political or media circle, he should hang up the microphone and take up the news desk. This is exactly fodder that TRB and his sorry sods will jump into and dissect looking for blue rose and Morrissey's World signs.

I think he has a right to express his opinion whether he is a singer or not. (I just wish he wasn't so hypocritical.) Are you advocating censorship for anyone not in a political career? That's pretty absurd considering how corrupt politics are.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom