Morrissey spotted in Wilmslow

ALLIE WALLS

My brother is currently on holiday in Wilmslow and was buying a pair of Jeans there when the assistant told him that Morrissey was in there last Saturday and he had bought £2000 worth of Sisley makeup for his mother. Les Dennis had also recently been in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bull! But he did get spotted in Bengans record store in Gotheburg near the central station on the book signing day. But everyone new that. Spoke to the kind employees who was there on the day

What makes you say that? Those Gucci and DVN shirts he wears run for hundreds of dollars a piece, so it doesn't seem farfetched that he'd spend that much money on his mother. He's also been spotted shopping at the Space NK (cosmetics store) in Wilmslow on another occasion. Seems legit to me.

What makes you say that? Those Gucci and DVN shirts he wears run for hundreds of dollars a piece, so it doesn't seem farfetched that he'd spend that much money on his mother. He's also been spotted shopping at the Space NK (cosmetics store) in Wilmslow on another occasion. Seems legit to me.

never mind never mind, i saw that it was during his break period. Hey it could be true feels like Bull to me.

Wait he was going to England then. How did i miss that? Did he say it?

I suppose you did miss that because you aren't paying attention. It becomes more clear every time one reads your posts.

TTY Statement 29 July 2015

San Francisco International Airport

On leaving the US on 27 July I flew from San Francisco International Airport to LONDON on flight BA 284.

I suppose you did miss that because you aren't paying attention. It becomes more clear every time one reads your posts.

TTY Statement 29 July 2015

San Francisco International Airport

On leaving the US on 27 July I flew from San Francisco International Airport to LONDON on flight BA 284.

Still London

Either way i'm sure i will be devastated over the fact did not pay attention to this small small detail, me who has that Huge Morrissey exam on thursday :drama:. Oh how will i ever survive in this world if i don't have a complete knowledge about all thing morrissey. The world revolves around him.

The only thing thats been clear to me when i'm reading the anon post are that they are mean little cowardly sods who takes everything out of context and can't stand any other opinion them theirs.

This was a story about Morrissey getting groped. Sry for ignore the peddely little detail in his ten page post to get to the assult part. :rolleyes:

Thought I d share this I thought it was legit, I wont bother in future.

Highly likely to be legit, he's a good lad visits mum a lot tours on a break it's possible, likely he's gone to see her.

Sounds legit to me..... I was more puzzled by your brother's choice of holiday destination.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming some people are religiously searching whether the make-up in question is animal friendly

Sounds legit to me.....

Yes, it sounds legit BUT the part with THAT much make-up might be a bit exaggerated. Possible that the shop owner joked a bit. His mother is nearly 80 years old ... not that 80-year-olds never wear that much make-up, of course :D

I apologies allie, it could be very much true. Maybe not 2000 pounds but 200. I realized My wording seemed a bit harsh but there wa no hostility towards you. I though maybe the shop assistants was fibbing. I did not realize that is hard not to sound mean over the Internet during a difference of opinion. My instinct was bull but I was propably wrong. That pic with morrissey and the shopping pic is new to me since had not been a m-solo browser then. Stupidly enough I still tough it was bull.

:flowers: I hope these will make up for it

But it will not believe that les Dennis where there :rofl:

Yes, it sounds legit BUT the part with THAT much make-up might be a bit exaggerated. Possible that the shop owner joked a bit. His mother is nearly 80 years old ... not that 80-year-olds never wear that much make-up, of course :D

it cost 2000 but that doesnt mean its a lot of quantity. you can spend a thousand on make up and still come out with one simple bag. as to the shirts gucci is alright but those dnv shirts are terrible imo

Back
Top Bottom