Morrissey Spotted In Manchester!

he use to come in a club i use to work at. he progressed from hanging around outside in a white "A" registered convertable golf, to standing at the bar snarling.

Last edited:
he use to come in a club i use to wory at. he progressed from hanging around outside in a white "A" registered convertable golf, to standing at the bar snarling.

The only time I have ever seen Morrissey in public apart from a gig, was in 1988. I was a delivery driver for a printers in Sale and used to deliver to a lot of advertising agencies in Altrincham and Hale.
I came out of one such establishment in Hale and Morrissey drove past me in a white convertable Golf with a women in the front and one in the back. The roof was down on the car.

Jukebox Jury

The only time I have ever seen Morrissey in public apart from a gig, was in 1988. I was a delivery driver for a printers in Sale and used to deliver to a lot of advertising agencies in Altrincham and Hale.
I came out of one such establishment in Hale and Morrissey drove past me in a white convertable Golf with a women in the front and one in the back. The roof was down on the car.

Jukebox Jury

was it on the "A"?

he use to come in a club i use to work at. he progressed from hanging around outside in a white "A" registered convertable golf, to standing at the bar snarling.

are we talking about morrissey here? what club and did you chat to him?

changing subject slightly. on the way home from sunderland in august i seen jimmy nail on the train, he alighted at york:eek:then last sunday on the way to london i seen henry "going for gold" kelly. he didn't see the funny side when i started to sing it...miserable c***:D so f*** knows who im goin to see tomorrow, but im off to wapping at dinner so no doubt ill see someone, anyone:rolleyes:if not ill just make something up:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom