Morrissey Spotted In Manchester!

Sounds like an "interesting" week JJ! ;)

Would like to hang about here discussing it with you further...but don't want to hold you up from texting/phoning/E-Mailing your friend for further details of Morrissey's supermarket adventures! :p

DO IT! :)

Love Alma xxx

*emailed and sent a text*:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

You guys DID read the news about the new single and the "Maladjusted" re-release right?
I am a girl and I have read about the new tour too". I even posted, just to say how Morrissey is great to tour so much. :cool:
I have had infos about the tour, the records, and so on. And now, I want infos about Mozzie in Manchester.

OK, here is the response......

''He was wearing a long jacket, flat cap and was in the toiletries aisle with some random bubble bath or something in his hand – as we passed each other we both gave a knowing knod''

Jukebox Jury

OK, here is the response......

''He was wearing a long jacket, flat cap and was in the toiletries aisle with some random bubble bath or something in his hand – as we passed each other we both gave a knowing knod''

Jukebox Jury

Awww!...thanks JJ...sterling detective work!...the Sarge would be proud of you! ;)

Bubble bath eh?...I wonder if he has a vancancy for a back-scrubber?! :p

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
You posted a thread in here 29th October, but JJ's friend saw Morrissey on 27th.

Oh yes, well spotted. At least he might have been with his mum when it happened so she could look after him.
I reckon he'll be sat in front of the tv now in her house with his PJs on, his mum bringing him tea and toast and some comics.

oh yes, well spotted. At least he might have been with his mum when it happened so she could look after him.
I reckon he'll be sat in front of the tv now in her house with his pjs on, his mum bringing him tea and toast and some comics.

:d:d:d

Last edited:
There's been quite a few sightings of him in supermarkets, particularly when he's visiting his mum.

is the sainsburys offer on cauldron veggie bangers for a quid still on?
they could be morrissey's favourite with his mum's mash...mmm!

Back
Top Bottom