Morrissey Spotted In Manchester!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, apologies that this is a few days late, I've been away since Monday morning with work and just got back.....

My friend, who works in Altrincham, sent me a very excited email on Monday evening (27th Oct) saying she had nipped into Sainsbury's supermarket in Altrincham and there was Morrissey with his mum doing the shopping:guitar:
She said she didn't approach him, but just viewed from a little distance:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Thank you for the news!:sweet: Do you have some details, please?

I'm having a hard time picturing Morrissey at a supermarket. This news actually made me laugh out loud. :D
well he is human and he does need food to survive,you know :p:p:p

But a supermarket? I wonder if he had a trolley or just a basket? Oh lordy, I'm still laughing. :p:D

"mum ,i want the chocolate-please"
no , steven, you are on a diet!"
"mum!"
:D

OK, apologies that this is a few days late, I've been away since Monday morning with work and just got back.....

My friend, who works in Altrincham, sent me a very excited email on Monday evening (27th Oct) saying she had nipped into Sainsbury's supermarket in Altrincham and there was Morrissey with his mum doing the shopping:guitar:
She said she didn't approach him, but just viewed from a little distance:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Morrissey and his mum shopping at a supermarket? Carrying the trolley
and everything?... Could it be a sweeter scene than that?? He and his mum, buying food... Awwwwwwwww :p :tears: it melts my heart.

Come on JJ...we need MORE!

What was he wearing?

What was he buying?

Did he bring his own carrier bags? (like I do)

Does he have a Nectar reward card?

Was he pushing the trolly?

MORE...MORE...MORE!

Love Alma xxx

ps Hope you had a good week away...missed you! :sweet:

'From St.Tropez to Altrincham Sainsbury's'.....
there's a song title in there methinks ;)

Come on JJ...we need MORE!

What was he wearing?

What was he buying?

Did he bring his own carrier bags? (like I do)

Does he have a Nectar reward card?

Was he pushing the trolly?

MORE...MORE...MORE!

Love Alma xxx

ps Hope you had a good week away...missed you! :sweet:
Thanks Alma

As mentioned, that's all the email said.......

as for my week, it went like this.....

Monday morning depart for South Yorks / Peak district.
Monday evening bring one idiot back (head butted another lad)
Tuesday evening bring a girl home (threw a big stick and a rock at a lad which made it kick off big style)
Wednesday evening bring two lads back who thought having a spliff would be alright.
Thursday night.... stayed on site
Friday return

Jukebox Jury

Could you ask your friend some more details, please? Almareallymatters already asked good questions. I would add: " did he seem to be in a good mood"? Did some people talk to him?:D
(Poor Mozzie:p)

Could you ask your friend some more details, please? Almareallymatters already asked good questions. I would add: " did he seem to be in a good mood"? Did some people talk to him?:D
(Poor Mozzie:p)

Of course I can ask, but my friend isn't that much of a fan - if indeed nothing of a fan, but knew I am and was just letting me know. She wouldn't have had the obsessional qualities needed to satisfy our cravings as to whether he bought smoked ham or honey roasted ham;)

Jukebox Jury

Thanks Alma

As mentioned, that's all the email said.......

as for my week, it went like this.....

Monday morning depart for South Yorks / Peak district.
Monday evening bring one idiot back (head butted another lad)
Tuesday evening bring a girl home (threw a big stick and a rock at a lad which made it kick off big style)
Wednesday evening bring two lads back who thought having a spliff would be alright.
Thursday night.... stayed on site
Friday return

Jukebox Jury

Sounds like an "interesting" week JJ! ;)

Would like to hang about here discussing it with you further...but don't want to hold you up from texting/phoning/E-Mailing your friend for further details of Morrissey's supermarket adventures! :p

DO IT! :)

Love Alma xxx

Of course I can ask, but my friend isn't that much of a fan - if indeed nothing of a fan, but knew I am and was just letting me know. She wouldn't have had the obsessional qualities needed to satisfy our cravings as to whether he bought smoked ham or honey roasted ham;)

Jukebox Jury
But she can describe the way he looked... And what he was doing...:D
Did he wear his cap?, ah ah? (I don't think so, she would not have recognized him.)
You will soon wish you had never posted about the info, eh eh.
By the way, Morrissey at the supermarket does not surprise me, as a guy had already met Morrissey at a supermarket here too , I think.

Last edited:
You guys DID read the news about the new single and the "Maladjusted" re-release right?

Back
Top Bottom