Morrissey Spotted In Manchester!

he loves it.:guitar:

He certainy does have a fondness for my home town:guitar: from the Janice Long interview alone there was mention of 'sckiverpool', and Ringo and the Capital of Culture row, and Phil Redmond and best of all when he mentined Scottie Road which is the nickname us scousers give to Scotland Road.

Then there are all the other connections, Linder, Cilla, Billy Fury, Brookside, Margie Clarke, tattoo'd boy from Birkenhead!!! . I'm sure there's more but I cant think of them at the mo:)

He certainy does have a fondness for my home town:guitar: from the Janice Long interview alone there was mention of 'sckiverpool', and Ringo and the Capital of Culture row, and Phil Redmond and best of all when he mentined Scottie Road which is the nickname us scousers give to Scotland Road.

Then there are all the other connections, Linder, Cilla, Billy Fury, Brookside, Margie Clarke, tattoo'd boy from Birkenhead!!! . I'm sure there's more but I cant think of them at the mo:)

birkenhead? their wools;)

he loves liverpool:guitar:

There is, of course, long standing rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester.

Something to do with the scousers not being so helpful when we in Manc were running the world with our cotton trade and needed to use Liverpool port.

Also those few Mancs that are actually supporters of United are jealous of Liverpool FC's history and know they will never ever have a team that could match the great teams of the 'Pool (possibly including the current LFC side..).

Personally despite my Manc roots I love Liverpool. If only because ManUre hate them so much.

There is, of course, long standing rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester.

Something to do with the scousers not being so helpful when we in Manc were running the world with our cotton trade and needed to use Liverpool port.

Also those few Mancs that are actually supporters of United are jealous of Liverpool FC's history and know they will never ever have a team that could match the great teams of the 'Pool (possibly including the current LFC side..).

Personally despite my Manc roots I love Liverpool. If only because ManUre hate them so much.

you are indeed a GOOD girl:clap::clap:

Re: hmmm

Well, I drive and I have friends there - but very rarely go there - I go through it quite often on the way to other more interesting places.

It's a great place to buy an Aston Martin or Ferrari but no good if you just want something domestic like a dustpan and brush.

http://www.wilmslow.org.uk/index.html

What, like Dean Row?

I live in Sale, Wilmslow is on the way to Macclesfield - the gateway to the Cat and Fiddle. Broom broom...:D

Wilmslow is also the scene of my biggest motorbike crash - broken elbow, 2 broken wrists, broken toe...broken bike... Bloody lorries, they should stay on their own side of the road...oh, he was, it was me on the wrong side :(

I live in Sale, Wilmslow is on the way to Macclesfield - the gateway to the Cat and Fiddle. Broom broom...:D

Wilmslow is also the scene of my biggest motorbike crash - broken elbow, 2 broken wrists, broken toe...broken bike... Bloody lorries, they should stay on their own side of the road...oh, he was, it was me on the wrong side :(

Snap!
I live in Sale... and ride a motorbike.

...Back to the Liverpool connection....
I "Bumped" into Morrissey in 1987 outside the Adelphi hotel on Lime Street....
( Full story to follow, ONE day....), and he was a true Gent. ( The Lad who was with him at the time was a pig.....but, thats for the story....).
The Smiths headlined the "From Manchester with Love" concert in 1984/85 in da 'pool.....
( No offence to New Order Fans, but the Smiths were who everyone there wanted to see........)
( Margi Clarke made a right Show of herself, as well.....).
ermmm....thats it for now....
Thanx for reading!

Snap!
I live in Sale... and ride a motorbike.

It would be good to meet up and go for a ride - maybe go hunting for Mozzer in Alty :p

...Back to the Liverpool connection....
I "Bumped" into Morrissey in 1987 outside the Adelphi hotel on Lime Street....
( Full story to follow, ONE day....), and he was a true Gent. ( The Lad who was with him at the time was a pig.....but, thats for the story....).
The Smiths headlined the "From Manchester with Love" concert in 1984/85 in da 'pool.....
( No offence to New Order Fans, but the Smiths were who everyone there wanted to see........)
( Margi Clarke made a right Show of herself, as well.....).
ermmm....thats it for now....
Thanx for reading!

why couldn't I have been alive in 1987?! :mad: :p He needs to come back here,maybe he'd consider playing the echo arena, doubt it though :(
When doesn't Margi Clarke make a show of herself! :D

Back
Top Bottom