Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
How is he clearly unwell? :straightface:

Perhaps you missed the 'Der Spiegel' debacle? He claimed to have been misquoted in an interview which destroyed his career then when the audio tape was produced proving he said exactly what he said he didn't say, he ignored reality & continues to do so...he is mentally ill, as are most of his dwindling remaining fans.

f***, I hope so, rather he’s just letting himself go, cuz wtf not?
but man, it’s still scary, how quickly it seems to have happened, I’m 45 and carrying an extra 50-60 lbs and to me it’s like dragging an anchor around, just don’t know how people do it, at least he could smile more if he’s actually happier than a pig in shit :rolleyes:
It works both ways, I was asked today by a work colleague if I was ill, as in her opinion I look too thin !

but man, it’s still scary, how quickly it seems to have happened, I’m 45 and carrying an extra 50-60 lbs and to me it’s like dragging an anchor around, just don’t know how people do it, at least he could smile more if he’s actually happier than a pig in shit :rolleyes:
He's been touring relentlessly, and he says he doesn't do well without his wife to rein him in. I think it's a case of too much heavy ale, and too much rich catered/restaurant food. He's been heavy for about a decade, with ups and downs, but I think he's not getting very much exercise that isn't on stage. Combine that with his age, and bloat and sag show heavily in the face.

Those photos of LP have really upset me Peppy. I feel she's taking advantage of Morrissey. She looks stupid. I'll be happy if I'm proved wrong though.
Why Firsty, I do believe you're jealous! For what it's worth, I feel the taking advantage of is mutual in this instance. By which I mean, I think they're both getting roughly equal benefits from the arrangement. Maybe keep an open mind, it might turn out better than you expect :)

He's been touring relentlessly, and he says he doesn't do well without his wife to rein him in. I think it's a case of too much heavy ale, and too much rich catered/restaurant food. He's been heavy for about a decade, with ups and downs, but I think he's not getting very much exercise that isn't on stage. Combine that with his age, and bloat and sag show heavily in the face.

He looks his age. Is that so bad?

correction Robbo I meant Jim Fit ( misspelling is my OhM) who invented jogging and dropped in Central Park. Excuse me if I have facts slightly wrong but I’ve been to a birfday party x :squiffy: plus my great grandparents were called John and Nora. I do like him, he looks like a cuddly cartoon character now. Cool IMO

Crikey ! I would be less gay than the quilted armless top he is wearing even if I had a willie in me mouth!

What nonsense! The same argument could be applied to the catering options at every single venue Morrissey has played during his 30+ year career as a karaoke impersonator of that singer in The Smiths. Nothing stopping Vegans buying peanuts at his gigs! Unless they have an allergy then they'd know to bring some snacks.
Morrissey calls the shots with what venues he plays and this is determined by them not serving up.animal parts.
I dont think he can apply this to retail shops and businesses
As a vegan you can buy a lot online and in health food shops but you do have to frequent places that serve limited selections of vegan products in whatever part of the world you happen to be.
I'm lucky as a morrissey fan and fellow vegan to have a better choice than peanuts to eat, at his concerts anyway.
I admire his commitment to animals as much as I admire his lovely singing voice.

Morrissey calls the shots with what venues he plays and this is determined by them not serving up.animal parts.
I dont think he can apply this to retail shops and businesses
As a vegan you can buy a lot online and in health food shops but you do have to frequent places that serve limited selections of vegan products in whatever part of the world you happen to be.
I'm lucky as a morrissey fan and fellow vegan to have a better choice than peanuts to eat, at his concerts anyway.
I admire his commitment to animals as much as I admire his lovely singing voice.

doh:

FFS dont pay any attention to Skinny.
This Brummie=Halal Butcher:pileofpoop::turban::pileofpoop: which in turn = SKINNYdoh:

Skinny is fatter than Moz so is Mao.

You know they all gouge on cheesburgers, because if you are Muslim you HAVE to eat the cheesburgers up you have no choice.:mask:

correction Robbo I meant Jim Fit ( misspelling is my OhM) who invented jogging and dropped in Central Park. Excuse me if I have facts slightly wrong but I’ve been to a birfday party x :squiffy: plus my great grandparents were called John and Nora. I do like him, he looks like a cuddly cartoon character now. Cool IMO
Oh, I’m old enough to remember that cat, he was fitness guru who smoked like a pack a day, when they cut him open his lungs were in pretty poor shape :oops:
AACF7918-51B5-45FF-B5DE-8765AFC74A0C.jpeg

Crykey mate inn nn n nn nnn n it. Blikey blood hell can we get a pic of Air Steve at LAX so all the foreigners that started posting again can lock themselves in their hobbit houses again and get ready for the long cold winter. I reckon Air Steve had a nice 8 hour visit with his mom and was glad to get the f*** out of this shit hole city and country and get back home to Moz Angeles.

Last edited:
I was up and down for a long time Robby. What I didn' t like about carrying the extra pounds was that I wasn't living in the present. I was always waiting for the day when I'd be thinner. I was always a 'work in progress'
Blimey. First Robbie has a meltdown, now firstodie. Is it catching? Take it gently, boys, it's really not worth all that cortisol.
I've deleted some of my drunken posts Peppy because I was repeating myself and off topic. I just wanted to let you and other people know that I'd deleted them so that your reply is still in context! I've only deleted the ones with no ratings or reply. I don' t like this sort of self editing usually but I've not done it out of vanity it's simply that I was repeating myself and they were adding no value to the thread. Sorry

What nonsense! The same argument could be applied to the catering options at every single venue Morrissey has played during his 30+ year career as a karaoke impersonator of that singer in The Smiths. Nothing stopping Vegans buying peanuts at his gigs! Unless they have an allergy then they'd know to bring some snacks.

I agree, what nonsense! The same argument could be made about pseud frauds such as yourself who pretend to be vegans on websites such as these, but when away from these websites enjoy wearing leather apparel and tucking into fish and chip dinners. Should I dig up the pictures?

I was up and down for a long time Robby. What I didn' t like about carrying the extra pounds was that I wasn't living in the present. I was always waiting for the day when I'd be thinner. I was always a 'work in progress'

I've deleted some of my drunken posts Peppy because I was repeating myself and off topic. I just wanted to let you and other people know that I'd deleted them so that your reply is still in context! I've only deleted the ones with no ratings or reply. I don' t like this sort of self editing usually but I've not done it out of vanity it's simply that I was repeating myself and they were adding no value to the thread. Sorry
Don't be sorry. I was just worried you were okay as you were clearly going off on one! How's the hangover?

Perhaps you missed the 'Der Spiegel' debacle? He claimed to have been misquoted in an interview which destroyed his career then when the audio tape was produced proving he said exactly what he said he didn't say, he ignored reality & continues to do so...he is mentally ill, as are most of his dwindling remaining fans.
Mentally ill like people who obscessively visit a Fan site under at least 3 pseudonyms to abuse and denigrate Morrissey and people who genuinely admire him.
Der Spiegel smiegel........ Looking forward to the album and tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom