Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
He is actually doing some purchasing.
Which is why you broke no money library internet grabbing hapless dorks are acting as if the roof caved in. :lbf:
Purchasing without the govt giving me money, how does that work??:mock::laughing:

For Britain have an event coming up featuring Katie Hopkins. I sincerely hope he isn't going.

The loopy lady that used to work in a bakery? You might be on to something.

Seriously I have a feeling he might be going. He probably feels he needs lessons from a pro on how to be laughably repellent and unhinged. He should start laughing then breaking down in tears during interviews like she does. The true mark of a mentally stable person. Where is this event then?

If she bites him and he becomes epilectic...those last shows are going to be something...:lbf:

How the hell are his pants not falling down constantly?

He looks fine _jeans, shoes and jacket are nice. Bare arm look is hard to pull off the padded gillet would look better over a button down shirt.

At The First Direct in Leeds in Feb. I said to my friend he needed a belt, spent the whole time tugging up his trousers, Meadowhall calls too ...

he wears a vest with nothing under it because he looks sexy in a vest with nothing under it. surely this doesn't require explaining.
In your eyes he'd be able to pull off a crop top. Do they have Specs savers in Canada?

Last edited:
I'm genuinely intrigued why he was here though. If he flew into Manchester Airport, Alderley is the opposite way to Hale, where his mum still lives I think?
FFS the opposite way by like 8 miles - Manchester city centre is further away from Hale than Alderley Edge. Would you question his appearance in the city centre? Some people simply go looking for things that are not there

''Stretford born Moz......''
Someone hand the journalist a copy of Morrissey's Manchester

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom