Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for things that are not there, like what? All I have said is that I’m intrigued as to why he is here, there is literally nothing here apart from a Waitrose, a Tesco express,a butchers, a pastry shop, some charity shops, lots of pampering shops for the Botox set, some bars and places to eat?
Out of interest, do you know where his sister lives? Could he be visiting her? Which would explain why Sam is also there.

What are these clothes???? :sick:
And it's sneakers ???? :barf:
Really pitiful...

FFS the opposite way by like 8 miles - Manchester city centre is further away from Hale than Alderley Edge. Would you question his appearance in the city centre? Some people simply go looking for things that are not there

doesnt even know where the FING CITY CENTRE is? WTF??:eek:
the dork is not even from Manchester, total fake sock puppet as explained previously. you take directions from him you will end up in Kabul.:lbf:

So, Morrissey won't play in a venue where his cult fans are allowed to buy meat products but he has no moral issue in supporting a bakery that advertises various torture/slaughter pies?

What a preposterous loon Morrissey turned out to be!

https://www.gwienholt.co.uk/our-products/savouries-pies/

'Seemingly unimpressed, The Smiths star - a staunch vegan - kept himself covered beneath the item as he trudged into the G Wienholt Bakery.
Sources later confirmed to the Manchester Evening News that it wasn't his first visit to the bakery,'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...iserable-Morrissey-protects-pouring-rain.html

Looking for things that are not there, like what? All I have said is that I’m intrigued as to why he is here, there is literally nothing here apart from a Waitrose, a Tesco express,a butchers, a pastry shop, some charity shops, lots of pampering shops for the Botox set, some bars and places to eat?

His Mum lives in Hale Barns I think? not sure about his sister.

Visiting his family no doubt. Mum/sister/nephew etc . Looks like he’s given Damon the day off and he’s got Sam carrying for him.

What’s the name of that boozer he drinks in near Beechmount when he’s home?

The Griffin on Stamford Road. It was the pub used in Channel 4 series Mount Pleasant starring Bobby Ball. Not an old fashioned boozer but a fairly typical souless restaurant pub. I guess it's the closest to Beechmount. Pilgrimupnorth

'Seemingly unimpressed, The Smiths star - a staunch vegan - kept himself covered beneath the item as he trudged into the G Wienholt Bakery.
Sources later confirmed to the Manchester Evening News that it wasn't his first visit to the bakery,'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...iserable-Morrissey-protects-pouring-rain.html

And he possibly shops in Tesco which aren't vegan but sell vegan products and chemist's which sell some products that are not tested on animals and vegan but not all.
In any mainstream bakery you can buy items which are dairy free gluten free, sugar free etc.
When you are vegan You know the limited repertoire of products to be found in each place.
This is the reality for all us vegans, including Morrissey, irrespective of how much money you have.
"sources confirm it isn't his first visit to this bakery". This passes for news does it? Unbelievable the man can't even run down to the shops without his every move being dissected.

The Griffin on Stamford Road. It was the pub used in Channel 4 series Mount Pleasant starring Bobby Ball. Not an old fashioned boozer but a fairly typical souless restaurant pub. I guess it's the closest to Beechmount. Pilgrimupnorth

Nope
He goes in the Stamford Arms.

the low pressure front that had passed over m'cr yesterday, reached my place here this late morning pouring down upon us in torrents. morrissey and i were actually drowning in the same heavenly sent rainstorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom