Morrissey spotted getting into car with 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker-MEN, Daily Mail

Morrissey spotted getting into Mini with bumper sticker of his OWN FACE - Manchester Evening News
Is it really so strange?

Excerpt:

It takes a bold man to be driven around in a car with a bumper sticker of his own face.

It appears Morrissey is indeed that man.

The ex-Smiths frontman was seen out and about in Hale Barns on Thursday.

He popped into Booths for a few bits and bobs with a pal, according to shoppers.

Moz was pictured getting out of a white Mini Cooper convertible before going inside the store.

He returned with his mate with bags of groceries and cat litter.

It was all rather mundane.

What had onlookers smiling was the bumper sticker on the car.

Showing a younger Morrissey in an England t-shirt, it read: "I only swerve for Morrissey."

"The bumper sticker was absolutely brilliant," one person said.

"It was very Morrissey."

46653_46649_1_Moz.jpg

Alexi also posted the link:

Morrissey shows off 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker on his Mini Convertible during shopping trip - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, folks criticize him for touching up photos, then he goes out in public obviously not giving a shit about what people like you think.
Those ‘flappy’’misguided ‘ :rolleyes::sleeping: jeans, most likely cost more than your whole wardrobe. And wouldn’t be surprised if that jacket is
vintage also.
Anyways, his jeans even in The Smiths days didn’t ‘fit correctly’. But, I guess it’s more fun for folks to attack aging celebrities.... ‘How dare they go out in public wearing want they want just to feel comfortable !’
Spending "more than your whole wardrobe" on some ill-fitting trousers isn't really a good thing, but keep clutching those straws.

You all seem to take for granted, that this is a paparazzi photograph. It's actually someting stolen. A theft that is rewarded by discussing it.

That's right - love Europe and all its cultures, hate the EU which is a globalist cabal!

Step away from your racist, Islamaphobic. Anti semitic white supremisct Web sites and stop cutting and pasting your boring repetitive brain washed fascist bot hate filled bitter comments. Get a life where you want to make kindness your aim instead of blame.

Spending "more than your whole wardrobe" on some ill-fitting trousers isn't really a good thing,

:rolleyes:

If you can, then why not? There’s worst things to spend ones money on.

Use your loaf.

Are you really Dave?
G, [name removed], what do you think?
:rolleyes:

If you can, then why not? There’s worst things to spend ones money on.

Use your loaf.
But you used "your clothes are cheap" as a reason someone can't have an opinion and implied that something that is ugly but expensive is somehow desirable.
Maybe it's your loaf that should be put to some good use. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Step away from your racist, Islamaphobic. Anti semitic white supremisct Web sites and stop cutting and pasting your boring repetitive brain washed fascist bot hate filled bitter comments. Get a life where you want to make kindness your aim instead of blame.
triggered.gif

But you used "your clothes are cheap" as a reason someone can't have an opinion and implied that something that is ugly but expensive is somehow desirable.
Maybe it's your loaf that should be put to some good use. :thumb:

No I never said they can’t have an opinion if their clothes are cheap.
Nor did I say their clothes are cheap.

Actually, even when Morrissey wore cheaper clothes he looked great.

And I never said that the vintage clothes that he wears are ... ‘ugly’ but expensive and so are desirable.

Twist away, Calamine.

:cool:

Last edited:
No I never said they can’t have an opinion if their clothes are cheap.
Nor did I say their clothes are cheap.

Actually, even when Morrissey wore cheaper clothes he looked great.

And I never said that the vintage clothes that he wears are ... ‘ugly’ and because they are ugly..’expensive’ and so they are ...‘desirable’.

Twist away, Calamine.

:cool:

Girl, you know it's true.
You said his clothes cost "more than your whole wardrobe." But it's probably my fault for trying to draw a logical conclusion from your post. :head-smack:

... nope.
Girl, you know it's true.
You said his clothes cost "more than your whole wardrobe." But it's probably my fault for trying to draw a logical conclusion from your post. :head-smack:

Back to the verrrrry important things in life...

What had onlookers smiling was the bumper sticker on the car.

Showing a younger Morrissey in an England t-shirt, it read: "I only swerve for Morrissey."

"The bumper sticker was absolutely brilliant," one person said.

"It was very Morrissey

Where do I get this sticker? Any suggestions?

Morrissey has his faults, but I've decided to love the man for what he is. An enigma. An arse hole sometimes, but the best arse hole I've come across. I will revel in the so ngs that arse hole sang for me. A f***ing wonderful arse hole.
9e90d3f4f3a0bc447876df8b97291551.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom