Morrissey spotted at The Thomas House in Dublin (2 photos)

When you are a vegetarian or a vegan you have two options: 1) you live secluded, sorrounded by people like you, and you make little impact on the outside world, or 2) you go out, become a spokesperson for your ideas trying to raise awareness with the means at your disposal and make an impact in the real world. If you are a purist, you will chose option 1, but you will save only a few animals. If you are a doer, you'll choose option 2. Of course, like all people who choose to do things and make a difference in the real world, you are prone to make mistakes, being criticized and bullied by your opponents. But if you are persistent, strong and learn from your mistakes, at the end of the day you'll save a lot of lives. And after some years you'll make a huge impact. What would you choose?

Yeah, this is why I'm vegan but flip burgers as McDonalds.

In the past, though, you have misrepresented yourself on here as being Irish because your parents are from Northern Ireland (i.e. the UK [and, therefore, as British as you, PP]). It was as though you believed that nationality were a genetic characteristic, passed down from generation to generation.

See, if you hadn't deliberately tried to pass yourself off as something you're not (Irish), lots of people here wouldn't repeatedly have been taking the piss out of you about it for such a long time.

Show me the post where I claimed to be irish, you can't because it doesn't exist, have you heard of a thing called ancestry? You dumb f***, nobody takes the "piss" out of me son, some may have tried on so-low but all have failed, now go grow some balls and register you little anonyMOUSE cocksucker, God bless Bobby Sands, up the rebels

In my limited experience with Canadians I have found that can not stop telling you they are from Canada. I met this woman while we were both waiting for the bus. Once of us had a book the other commented on or something. We were having a nice chat and then she started telling me she was from Canada and what a superior place it is. She had come to the United States to see the Dalai Lama. I guess he boycotts Canada, too. So by the time it was done I was ready to tell her to take her seal-clubbing ass back to Canada. I really think that the wall they want to build is on the wrong border, and I think the Canadians would agree. I wouldn't go to Canada and tell them that my country is better. In the first place that's obvious and in the second place I wouldn't go to Canada. I wouldn't go to Mexico either since they seem to be having a civil war between drug gangs with police as the referees. It's a shame. It's a beautiful country. They have beautiful mountains and beaches. If you go to the beach in Canada you'll freeze to death.
That's my contribution to the hatred between nations. ;) :tears: :thumb:

In the past, though, you have misrepresented yourself on here as being Irish because your parents are from Northern Ireland (i.e. the UK [and, therefore, as British as you, PP]). It was as though you believed that nationality were a genetic characteristic, passed down from generation to generation.

See, if you hadn't deliberately tried to pass yourself off as something you're not (Irish), lots of people here wouldn't repeatedly have been taking the piss out of you about it for such a long time.

i dont his weak mind knows WHAT he really is. he takes great offence if called a scot, and straightaway commences with the irish thug talk. he is probably insane.

Show me the post where I claimed to be irish, you can't because it doesn't exist, have you heard of a thing called ancestry? You dumb f***, nobody takes the "piss" out of me son, some may have tried on so-low but all have failed, now go grow some balls and register you little anonyMOUSE cocksucker, God bless Bobby Sands, up the rebels

'up the rebels'? have you no sense or sympathy for the poor children killed by the irish terrorists?

In my limited experience with Canadians I have found that can not stop telling you they are from Canada. I met this woman while we were both waiting for the bus. Once of us had a book the other commented on or something. We were having a nice chat and then she started telling me she was from Canada and what a superior place it is. She had come to the United States to see the Dalai Lama. I guess he boycotts Canada, too. So by the time it was done I was ready to tell her to take her seal-clubbing ass back to Canada. I really think that the wall they want to build is on the wrong border, and I think the Canadians would agree. I wouldn't go to Canada and tell them that my country is better. In the first place that's obvious and in the second place I wouldn't go to Canada. I wouldn't go to Mexico either since they seem to be having a civil war between drug gangs with police as the referees. It's a shame. It's a beautiful country. They have beautiful mountains and beaches. If you go to the beach in Canada you'll freeze to death.
That's my contribution to the hatred between nations. ;) :tears: :thumb:

Lol, thats true.You can find lots of Canadians at the Caribbean beaches. They are very friendly and the first thing they tell you is they are from Canada, and they seem to be very proud of it, so I always say "Great!". When I tell I'm from Argentina they look at me compassionately. It's nice to meet Canadians because they smile all the time and they always are paler than you when they arrive and more red when they leave. Like british, but happier.Like germans, but more polite.

Ahoy Chaps!

Come down to Steve Morrissey's Bar and Grill this St Patrick's day for an authentic "pint" of that classic Irish brew Guinness. Nothing says St Patrick's day like drinkin' green Guinness beer even though Arthur Guinness was a Protestant. Anonymous-

And another very sweet picture

CctYlzQVIAAtY6p.jpg

I'd much rather have the girl in this picture pull a pint for me than Moz! Yowza!

There seems to be 2 types in this world. One type worry if Steven Morrissey is guilty of drinking a pint of Guinness. The other type (my type) are more interested in proving Steven Avery of not being guilty of a real crime #getyourprioritiesrightmorons. #justiceforstevenandbrendan. Btw. He sure suits the flat cap, all Irishmen do.

There seems to be 2 types in this world. One type worry if Steven Morrissey is guilty of drinking a pint of Guinness. The other type (my type) are more interested in proving Steven Avery of not being guilty of a real crime #getyourprioritiesrightmorons. #justiceforstevenandbrendan. Btw. He sure suits the flat cap, all Irishmen do.
i assume you have seen all irishmen wear one?

I was there last night. Didn't see him.
Didn't see him at any of the 1916 events either.
Maybe he was wearing a disguise.
Moustache/beard and period costume, perhaps.

BB
Dublin

ps: BrummieBoy is in the RA!

Last edited by a moderator:
'up the rebels'? have you no sense or sympathy for the poor children killed by the irish terrorists?
A couple of years ago I met an artist in Dublin. He told me he had been travelling in Afghanistan and was stopped at a border. The Afghanistan e rebels at the border, armed with Kalashnikov guns were very very hostile. They demanded his passport, when he handed over his passport they cheered and said Bobby Sands! An Irish passport may have saved him?

A couple of years ago I met an artist in Dublin. He told me he had been travelling in Afghanistan and was stopped at a border. The Afghanistan e rebels at the border, armed with Kalashnikov guns were very very hostile. They demanded his passport, when he handed over his passport they cheered and said Bobby Sands! An Irish passport may have saved him?

Didn't work for Bobby much...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom