Morrissey spotted at The Thomas House in Dublin (2 photos)

This is a good example of another hypocritical thing non-American people do. They call Americans "Yankee" or "Yank" I guess to mean something derogatory and their prized possession and most important part of their attire is their New York Yankee Baseball Cap. Pathetic.

You know Morrissey's real dream is to run for President of the USA, not "Mayor of London".

He should be the mayor of los angeles, he practically already is.

I don't drink alcohol, but if you need to do that it seems you should drink wine. It's healthier and 100% vegan.

I see your point, but sometimes a nice, ice cold beer really hits the spot that a glass of wine just can't. Like after spending hours in the sun doing yard work, or whilst eating salty pretzels or peanuts. Especially the Stella Artois I pictured. It has a light, crisp taste that you might enjoy...if you drank...but you don't...so a moot point I guess :D

I see your point, but sometimes a nice, ice cold beer really hits the spot that a glass of wine just can't. Like after spending hours in the sun doing yard work, or whilst eating salty pretzels or peanuts. Especially the Stella Artois I pictured. It has a light, crisp taste that you might enjoy...if you drank...but you don't...so a moot point I guess :D

Stella Artois is known in some parts of Britain as Wife-Beater, due to the propensity of it's heavy drinkers to lose control. The old story about Belgian Stella being a country mile ahead of UK Stella is 100% true. The Belgian version has so much more flavour than the fizzy piss you can buy here.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-out-wife-beater-beer-references-6284622.html

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=940593

Stella Artois is known in some parts of Britain as Wife-Beater, due to the propensity of it's heavy drinkers to lose control. The old story about Belgian Stella being a country mile ahead of UK Stella is 100% true. The Belgian version has so much more flavour than the fizzy piss you can buy here.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-out-wife-beater-beer-references-6284622.html

It's even worse since they changed the recipe a few years ago to reduce their tax liability.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vels-bid-save-millions-pounds-duty-hikes.html

It's virtually undrinkable now, at least in the UK.

Duvel is a Belgian beer I would recommend to those who have not yet tried it, quite a strong one mind.

Last edited:

I know right? I am more of a whiskey than a beer drinker, but there is something so clean and refreshing about Stella that I never tire of its taste. I can easily see how many might down a fist full of bottles and with the high alcohol content go "off the rails" so to speak. They now offer a mix case (4 six-pack) collection here in the US that features 2 six packs of the original and one each of two other beers, which I like but not as much as the original:

anheuser-busch-bottles-lg.jpg

It's even worse since they changed the recipe a few years ago to reduce their tax liability.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vels-bid-save-millions-pounds-duty-hikes.html

It's virtually undrinkable now, at least in the UK.

Duvel is a Belgian beer I would recommend to those who have not yet tried it, quite a strong one mind.
I was under the impression it was a light beer until very recently. I've never encountered a non-light beer that tastes so watered down and bland. I can't believe people actually drink enough of it to get drunk.

So if the glass says "Guinness" that means the drink is Guinness? I don't think Moz would pour a non-vegan beverage.

Speaking of non-vegans, those douchebags Supreme contracted with North West to wear Supreme jumpsuits topped with a FUR COAT. SICK!!!!!!!!!!! Her father, Kanye West has been bragging that he is rich enough to buy furs and homes for his family, but he wants Mark Zuckerberg to invest a billion dollars in his ideas. Stop doing business with these freaks!

#GoVegan

Morrissey dd not in fact drink the pint! As you can see from the photo is he pouring a pint of Guinness, but it was the pub's co owner Kevin O'Kelly who actually drank it.

Most employment will require a person to compromise their beliefs. Anyone who uses an alarm clock to get to work on time is compromising themselves. Anyone who has done their work and can't leave because it's not time is compromising something that I think is as important as fish bladders. It's not that the issue doesn't matter but you want to focus on this one issue and ignore the fact that many people are compromised in order to pay bills.

None of which relates to Morrissey pulling a pint of Guinness. If the story was that he had refused and left the bar the reaction would be that he is rude and thinks he's better than other people.

I don't see too many people who can afford not to use an alarm clock helping out other people.The truth is being homeless really sucks.Morrissey mouths off from a place of privilege and comfort.Not reality.He makes a big sweeping spectacle about places not going veg while posing for a picture with someone at a steak joint.He made an ass out of himself with the Duck Dynasty issue but time and again he selectively surrounds himself with meat eaters .If he was true to his convictions he would stand his ground .He is such a hypocrite.Claiming to hate this site but at the ready to respond to any drama mentioned.If a person an ask in advance for a venue to go meatless then why would they not check before signing a contract with a company like Supreme? It's no different than Ellen Degeneres mentioning being vegan then posing for Covergirl.Makes no sense.He just seems like a shallow attention whore.He lies about stuff.It is hard to take him seriously anymore.There are a lot of other things a person could support and no, Guinness is not vegan.It's not even vegetarian.

...I've never claimed to born in Ireland only that my parents where...

In the past, though, you have misrepresented yourself on here as being Irish because your parents are from Northern Ireland (i.e. the UK [and, therefore, as British as you, PP]). It was as though you believed that nationality were a genetic characteristic, passed down from generation to generation.

See, if you hadn't deliberately tried to pass yourself off as something you're not (Irish), lots of people here wouldn't repeatedly have been taking the piss out of you about it for such a long time.

I don't see too many people who can afford not to use an alarm clock helping out other people.The truth is being homeless really sucks.Morrissey mouths off from a place of privilege and comfort.Not reality.He makes a big sweeping spectacle about places not going veg while posing for a picture with someone at a steak joint.He made an ass out of himself with the Duck Dynasty issue but time and again he selectively surrounds himself with meat eaters .If he was true to his convictions he would stand his ground .He is such a hypocrite.Claiming to hate this site but at the ready to respond to any drama mentioned.If a person an ask in advance for a venue to go meatless then why would they not check before signing a contract with a company like Supreme? It's no different than Ellen Degeneres mentioning being vegan then posing for Covergirl.Makes no sense.He just seems like a shallow attention whore.He lies about stuff.It is hard to take him seriously anymore.There are a lot of other things a person could support and no, Guinness is not vegan.It's not even vegetarian.

Living in a meat-eaters/animal-exploitation world, it's impossible to leave your home, make business or take a single step without meet people who eat meat and find places/companies who sell animal products. When you are a vegetarian or a vegan you have two options: 1) you live secluded, sorrounded by people like you, and you make little impact on the outside world, or 2) you go out, become a spokesperson for your ideas trying to raise awareness with the means at your disposal and make an impact in the real world. If you are a purist, you will chose option 1, but you will save only a few animals. If you are a doer, you'll choose option 2. Of course, like all people who choose to do things and make a difference in the real world, you are prone to make mistakes, being criticized and bullied by your opponents. But if you are persistent, strong and learn from your mistakes, at the end of the day you'll save a lot of lives. And after some years you'll make a huge impact. What would you choose?

So if the glass says "Guinness" that means the drink is Guinness? I don't think Moz would pour a non-vegan beverage.

So - first the deniers were all 'he wasn't actually drinking the Guiness, just pouring it for his mate', now it's 'the glass says Guiness, but it isn't really!' Jesus. If there was documentary video evidence of Morrissey drinking it out of the tap I'm sure some people round here would claim it didn't count, as Morrissey regurgitated it the second the video stopped recording.

In the past, though, you have misrepresented yourself on here as being Irish because your parents are from Northern Ireland (i.e. the UK [and, therefore, as British as you, PP]). It was as though you believed that nationality were a genetic characteristic, passed down from generation to generation.

See, if you hadn't deliberately tried to pass yourself off as something you're not (Irish), lots of people here wouldn't repeatedly have been taking the piss out of you about it for such a long time.

I can assure you that most Canadian don't call themselves Canadians, but rather Irish, Polish, whatever their ancestors came from.

I can assure you that most Canadian don't call themselves Canadians, but rather Irish, Polish, whatever their ancestors came from.

Regardless of your "assurances", the people you refer to are wrong. Their self-identification is irrelevant: they're Canadian.

Living in a meat-eaters/animal-exploitation world, it's impossible to leave your home, make business or take a single step without meet people who eat meat and find places/companies who sell animal products. When you are a vegetarian or a vegan you have two options: 1) you live secluded, sorrounded by people like you, and you make little impact on the outside world, or 2) you go out, become a spokesperson for your ideas trying to raise awareness with the means at your disposal and make an impact in the real world. If you are a purist, you will chose option 1, but you will save only a few animals. If you are a doer, you'll choose option 2. Of course, like all people who choose to do things and make a difference in the real world, you are prone to make mistakes, being criticized and bullied by your opponents. But if you are persistent, strong and learn from your mistakes, at the end of the day you'll save a lot of lives. And after some years you'll make a huge impact. What would you choose?
great post

i've never experienced that. as much as i hate being canadian, i call myself canadian, and so does every other canadian i know. a lot of people in canada are a mixture of many different origins (so that if you ask them their country of origin you get this big snore-inducing list of all the countries of their ancestral make-up and the percentage of each in them) so it would be impractical for them to go by anything other than canadian.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom