Morrissey spotted at The Thomas House in Dublin (2 photos)

Your are just upset because Moz showed everyone how easy it is to do your job plastic and it has gotten under your skin. It's a shame you have no other talents besides telling people to f*** off and calling them retarded. Not much $ in that. Maybe you could offer boat rides around the coast of Scotland when it warms up over there.

Serving is no different from consuming in my book. Many people have to do things in the course of their job duties that conflict with their own personal beliefs on one level or another as part of a job requirement. Sure a vegan can serve beer enhanced with fish guts, or fish and chips, or a t-bone steak, but they do so KNOWING that it goes against their true belief system and do so ONLY for the fact that they need their paycheck to survive. No fault in that because I am sure every one to a man or woman would choose not to given the chance without fear of losing their job.

Which brings me back to Moz...he is a patron and not an employee. He has the ability some might say luxury to live a strict vegan lifestyle and yet he is pictured pouring a pint of non-vegan beer. I couldn't care less what the hell he eats or drinks, but when he puts himself out there repeatedly as "animal friendly", then these contradictions in behavior need to be pointed out, however much it might annoy yourself and all the other Mozapostles that forgive any utterance or action he makes. I pray you get help with your anger issues, but I'm Agnostic so I am not sure whether that would do you any good.
how predictable, "plastic" pulling pints , "anger issues" almost as predictable as your anti-moz rants you boring c***

i take it you work pulling beers in an animal unfriendly pub somewhere out in the scottish boondocks. not only the fish bladder infested beer that you pour to the customers, you probably fry the pork briskets yourself, covering up the moz tattoo so as not to offend the clientele.
one question: at your workplace, does anyone know about your supposed rebel irish background (rolls eyes) or are we at this forum the only fortunate ones to know.

on that photo where he is sitting down moz looks like chubby checker with peter green sitting next him putting his arm around his shoulder.

what sort of vegan would work at a pub where you spend all day pouring what liquid animals? faux vegans - the type would claim to be irish while being born in scotland and carries a british passport

Most employment will require a person to compromise their beliefs. Anyone who uses an alarm clock to get to work on time is compromising themselves. Anyone who has done their work and can't leave because it's not time is compromising something that I think is as important as fish bladders. It's not that the issue doesn't matter but you want to focus on this one issue and ignore the fact that many people are compromised in order to pay bills.

None of which relates to Morrissey pulling a pint of Guinness. If the story was that he had refused and left the bar the reaction would be that he is rude and thinks he's better than other people.

No. We know that Morrissey didn't drink it. The bar owner did. Which I was pointing out in the post that got you off your Arse. We all know what a Vegan is, thank you. If you don't get it about Guinness going vegan then you just don't get it do you. It's quite a victory. For Ireland it's the national drink going vegan. Think about that.

What took Ire so long? German bier has been vegan since the dawn of time and they created a law against putting in any foreign shite like animal byproducts hundreds of years ago.

Most employment will require a person to compromise their beliefs. Anyone who uses an alarm clock to get to work on time is compromising themselves. Anyone who has done their work and can't leave because it's not time is compromising something that I think is as important as fish bladders. It's not that the issue doesn't matter but you want to focus on this one issue and ignore the fact that many people are compromised in order to pay bills.

None of which relates to Morrissey pulling a pint of Guinness. If the story was that he had refused and left the bar the reaction would be that he is rude and thinks he's better than other people.

Exactly, that's the problem with so-low, there's a element on here who will think morrissey is always wrong no matter what he does, god knows why they're here

Who said he would have to leave the bar?

Is the fat guy in the pic with Morrissey that fat rapper chef New Yorker American guy that has his own reality show? Why is Morrissey letting him put his arm around him like that? I have never seen Morrissey so submissive to a loser guy who just wanted a pic. Darth Vader tattoo? Is Morrissey going to be the new spokesperson for Thomas House now that Dubliner Irish Cheese and Butter-USA (subsidiary of KerryGold Inc.) had to drop him. Anonymous-

Exactly, that's the problem with so-low, there's a element on here who will think morrissey is always wrong no matter what he does, god knows why they're here

Why do they come here? Morrissey's statements aren't really that extreme. His music by all accounts is good, not all of it but most. He keeps a low profile and doesn't sleep around or needs to be "seen". Some how a group of you have latched on to him and say on repeat, the same things day after day. Literally, you say the same things everyday and have been for years. You don't even know him and if you did you would have cut ties with him and never mentioned him again if you didn't like him. I believe the one's that have such nasty things to say do it to make them selves in a sick way, feel better.

o well thats it then, once employed in the pub you can compromise your vegan beliefs. only on the internet forum are they valid and have merit, once we are liable to offend with our ethical beliefs, then away with the little cognitive piggy. goodbye and farewell piggy, catch after pulling some beers, if you are still alive then.

i guess the same process is applied to your strong held irish rebellious streak. all the valiant martyrs are tossed aside during liquid animal pouring time.
somehow its to be expected from the moz cultists.

ffs. i would say that the tty posts of recent history all show a very strong streak of stupidity. hes not very bright, really he isnt.
he wants to run for london mayor on the animal friendly ticket and ON THE SAME DAY he is photographed with unsavory characters all the while pulling animal unfriendly lager. i mean, its like turning the ignition and driving straight into a wall.
his music is not good enough to garner even a miserable record contract.

he wants to run for london mayor on the animal friendly ticket and ON THE SAME DAY he is photographed with unsavory characters all the while pulling animal unfriendly lager. i mean, its like turning the ignition and driving straight into a wall.

This. Is Morrissey was a wishy-washy vegetarian, who didn't go on about it all that much, then probably no one would notice or care. But we are talking about someone who has spent a lifetime making very extreme, non wishy-washy statements, including recently comparing the meat industry to Nazi concentration camps, and accusing anyone of drinking milk as condoning torture. And, at the same time, we see photos of him pulling fishy pints and being chummy with the very Nazi-esque people he's complaining about.

If you are going to live in the public eye and make statements like that, you really need to practice what you preach, or no one is going to take you seriously at all.

What took Ire so long? German bier has been vegan since the dawn of time and they created a law against putting in any foreign shite like animal byproducts hundreds of years ago.

Best beer comes from Belgium, hands down.

This. Is Morrissey was a wishy-washy vegetarian, who didn't go on about it all that much, then probably no one would notice or care. But we are talking about someone who has spent a lifetime making very extreme, non wishy-washy statements, including recently comparing the meat industry to Nazi concentration camps, and accusing anyone of drinking milk as condoning torture. And, at the same time, we see photos of him pulling fishy pints and being chummy with the very Nazi-esque people he's complaining about.

If you are going to live in the public eye and make statements like that, you really need to practice what you preach, or no one is going to take you seriously at all.

That's true but looking at his entire career he seems not to have ever worried about being taken seriously or I think he would have done many things differently. He just loves it when people know who he is and talk about him, and if you're not supporting him by buying his music I think he'd rather be mocked and hated. Most of his heroes are cult figures or people that offended the mainstream in one way or another. I think it suits him fine that you don't take him seriously. Do you think the person that made the "November Spawned A Monster" video got up that morning thinking he was going to make a serious video to promote a serious song? What's that saying, "camp as a row of tents"... He's a troll, and a drama queen. Much like Sarah Palin he loves attention but if he actually were elected to the office of Mayor of London he wouldn't last a month.

Best beer comes from Belgium, hands down.

I have to agree with this statement as I have found this to be my favorite beer and I have tried many from around the world:

4280016164_fd79e01256.jpg

how predictable, "plastic" pulling pints , "anger issues" almost as predictable as your anti-moz rants you boring c***

Predictable??? You are the most predictable plonker on this site. At least I put forth an opinion, what you refer to as "anti-Moz rants" are simply the way I view the issues raised by the photos, TTY posts or other public expressions he makes. You simply call people retarded and tell them to f*** off and nothing more.

Plastic = Irish pseud
Pulling pints = bartender
Anger issues = calling people retarded and telling them to f*** off

What is untrue about any of this....well I will tell you dimwit...nothing. My posts may bore you, but I have several thumbs up from others who do not share your opinion. I will rely on their judgement rather than on the likes of a miserable person such as yourself.

Predictable??? You are the most predictable plonker on this site. At least I put forth an opinion, what you refer to as "anti-Moz rants" are simply the way I view the issues raised by the photos, TTY posts or other public expressions he makes. You simply call people retarded and tell them to f*** off and nothing more.

Plastic = Irish pseud
Pulling pints = bartender
Anger issues = calling people retarded and telling them to f*** off

What is untrue about any of this....well I will tell you dimwit...nothing. My posts may bore you, but I have several thumbs up from others who do not share your opinion. I will rely on their judgement rather than on the likes of a miserable person such as yourself.
well I'm not a barman for a start you stupid Yankee twat, I've never claimed to born in Ireland only that my parents where and I'm never angry on so-low, I find it all rather amusing, so in the words of your hero Donald Chump, you're fired

This is a good example of another hypocritical thing non-American people do. They call Americans "Yankee" or "Yank" I guess to mean something derogatory and their prized possession and most important part of their attire is their New York Yankee Baseball Cap. Pathetic.

You know Morrissey's real dream is to run for President of the USA, not "Mayor of London".

Last edited:
I have to agree with this statement as I have found this to be my favorite beer and I have tried many from around the world:

4280016164_fd79e01256.jpg

I don't drink alcohol, but if you need to do that it seems you should drink wine. It's healthier and 100% vegan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom