Morrissey spotted at The Thomas House in Dublin (2 photos)

And another very sweet picture

CctYlzQVIAAtY6p.jpg

Love the pic.Morrissey looks so handsome in it.

Re: Morrissey spotted in Dublin

once upon a time i worked at a small store, much like a general store, out in the midst of farm land in a small town populated largely by doukhobors, a russian sect once infamous for their habit of burning down buildings and then running around naked. they dont do such things anymore.

it was one of my favourite jobs, despite the drudgery of it all. my manager was fun and looked like a mermaid kate moss, the atmosphere was idyllic, and the people who came in were lovely and pleasant, often bringing me homemade soup in the winter and pies and fruit from their orchards in the summer (i assume because im delightful?)

but there was one aspect of this place that was not so pleasant, which came in the form of a colleague named joyce: a short, bovine, bottom heavy peasant woman with long black hair, who had an unfathomable habit of hissing--literally hissing--whenever she perceived you to be doing something wrong (which in my case was ludicrous because i never do anything wrong?), as well as a habit of telling bad sex jokes, which you had to laugh at so as not to increase the already awkward atmosphere of the place (that is, only when she was there), despite such lowbrow offensive ribaldry clearly being beneath ones intelligence and dignity.

anyway, my point is--for i do have one, remarkably--is that in this picture sweet beautiful mozzers face looks exacly like that of nasty repugnant joyce. i hate to say it really, i mean, it pains me to say it, but with a black wig it would be her to a tee. now im not saying that it's a bad picture--does morrissey ever take a bad picture? viewed objectively, im sure it's quite a good picture. but unfortunately, i cannot claim to like it because it reminds me to much of that godawful woman.

the other pictures however (wherein he does not look like joyce at all, mercifully), i find to be impossibly endearing and naturally im beastly jealous of the people who get to take a place alongside him in those pictures.

but i mean, whatevs. i've met cool people too. no i havent, that's a lie.

once upon a time i worked at a small store, much like a general store, out in the midst of farm land in a small town populated largely by doukhobors, a russian sect once infamous for their habit of burning down buildings and then running around naked. they dont do such things anymore.

it was one of my favourite jobs, despite the drudgery of it all. my manager was fun and looked like a mermaid kate moss, the atmosphere was idyllic, and the people who came in were lovely and pleasant, often bringing me homemade soup in the winter and pies and fruit from their orchards in the summer (i assume because im delightful?)

but there was one aspect of this place that was not so pleasant, which came in the form of a colleague named joyce: a short, bovine, bottom heavy peasant woman with long black hair, who had an unfathomable habit of hissing--literally hissing--whenever she perceived you to be doing something wrong (which in my case was ludicrous because i never do anything wrong?), as well as a habit of telling bad sex jokes, which you had to laugh at so as not to increase the already awkward atmosphere of the place (that is, only when she was there), despite such lowbrow offensive ribaldry clearly being beneath ones intelligence and dignity.

anyway, my point is--for i do have one, remarkably--is that in this picture sweet beautiful mozzers face looks exacly like that of nasty repugnant joyce. i hate to say it really, i mean, it pains me to say it, but with a black wig it would be her to a tee. now im not saying that it's a bad picture--does morrissey ever take a bad picture? viewed objectively, im sure it's quite a good picture. but unfortunately, i cannot claim to like it because it reminds me to much of that godawful woman.

the other pictures however (wherein he does not look like joyce at all, mercifully), i find to be impossibly endearing and naturally im beastly jealous of the people who get to take a place alongside him in those pictures.

hm. small town populated by doukhabors? sounds like the ass of the world Grand Forks. Am I right? Honestly, I think it is the shittiest place in BC.

CcqwRmAW8AEGLc7.jpg

via @AGriffinPhoto

Guess Damon was with him (who else) "his PA was quite ... professional(!) didn't directly speak to him. Not sure I could've made sense anyway."

He looks cold. I would go for the tea.

What are you rambling on about rifke ?? Something to do with Mike Joyce in a black wig ? Or is that Moz in a wig ? Sorry but you lost me .

He is pouring it, not drinking it.

:ha-no:

Kind of like Bill Clinton's "I didn't inhale" defense.

I can see it now...Moz working a grill flipping burgers with your caption "He is cooking it, not eating it."

In the US if a person is killed in a robbery the get away driver is held equally as responsible as the person who shot the gun. If in fact he claims to be vegan, and this is not vegan beer...just sayin'

Iam actually a bit jealous, i have no Morrissey doppleganger moments of my past. But I have wondered if Morrissey has had in the past dressed up as say, Diana Dors, in private. In "AutoBiography", he mentioned going to Lipsynka many times..... Morrissey dressed as Diana Dors circa 1950s is not a problem for me.

Let me ask you a question. Do you find yourself in situations when you finish your verbose ramblings and look around to find that everyone around has ran miles away?

Let me answer that for you: yes. Worse than f*cking bb. Im never coming back because of you. Jesus christ

Let me ask you a question. Do you find yourself in situations when you finish your verbose ramblings and look around to find that everyone around has ran miles away?

oh i hope so. the idea affords me endless inner amusement.

hm. small town populated by doukhabors? sounds like the ass of the world Grand Forks. Am I right? Honestly, I think it is the shittiest place in BC.

have you ever lived there? i lived there for 2 years and i hated it at first, not being a small town girl, but towards the end i was filled with only fond feelings for it. the placid healthfulness of the place slowly becomes ingrained and i have never met nicer, lovelier people than those granola types that permeated the place. i even bore the months of constant 40 degree weather with amiability since the summers seemed to have a nicer feel to them than summers anywhere else.

Last edited:

Let me answer that for you: yes. Worse than f*cking bb. Im never coming back because of you. Jesus christ

I actually think she is quite interesting. 90% of the posts on here end in" sod off 'and i don't even think most of you know who Morrissey is.

Is that beer room temperature?

Oi Dunno. Any chance you can put your bunny ears on? I miss ya. X Happy Easter

have you ever lived there? i lived there for 2 years and i hated it at first, not being a small town girl, but towards the end i was filled with only fond feelings for it. the placid healthfulness of the place slowly becomes ingrained and i have never met nicer, lovelier people than those granola types that permeated the place. i even bore the months of constant 40 degree weather with amiability since the summers seemed to have a nicer feel to them than summers anywhere else.

Never lived there and never will. Just passed through about 20 years ago. My first impression : eerie, filthy, neglected little ghost town that I hope will never need to see again. Passed through again last year and the town had not changed at all. The same old buildings, with the same old furnishings, same old gas station, just like the time stood still. If anyone in Hollywood wants to make a horror movie, this is the perfect place to film.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom