Morrissey spotted at The Thomas House in Dublin (2 photos)

I'd be angry as well having been reduced to pulling pints in a boozer by Steve Barnett. It must be 4ckin hard to take when punters recognise him " Oi are you that miserable 4ck that sung with that there band The Lawnmowers ? Two pints a lager and a packet of pork scratchings when your ready mate "

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Surely you meant "when you're ready mate". Your poor use of english speaks volumes. You have embarrased yourself Mr Cameron/Mr Windsor.

Re: Morrissey spotted in Dublin

I actually think she is quite interesting. 90% of the posts on here end in" sod off 'and i don't even think most of you know who Morrissey is.

ah, mwah! you're a dear. the one-note negativity and lack of humour and good will around here is appalling. i dont know why anyone keeps coming back long term.

Never lived there and never will. Just passed through about 20 years ago. My first impression : eerie, filthy, neglected little ghost town that I hope will never need to see again. Passed through again last year and the town had not changed at all. The same old buildings, with the same old furnishings, same old gas station, just like the time stood still. If anyone in Hollywood wants to make a horror movie, this is the perfect place to film.
your assessment is strange and incorrect. there is nothing filthy or eerie about it. as though time stood still huh? the buildings are at best 100 years old. you ever been to europe? try a town like amstetten, then you'll see a town where time stood still. as for filthy try any town or city in the states. i've never seen a filthy canadian town.

your assessment is strange and incorrect. there is nothing filthy or eerie about it. as though time stood still huh? the buildings are at best 100 years old. you ever been to europe? try a town like amstetten, then you'll see a town where time stood still. as for filthy try any town or city in the states. i've never seen a filthy canadian town.

NO? Here my delusional darling, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJkqTZ5H_s

:ha-no:

Kind of like Bill Clinton's "I didn't inhale" defense.

I can see it now...Moz working a grill flipping burgers with your caption "He is cooking it, not eating it."

In the US if a person is killed in a robbery the get away driver is held equally as responsible as the person who shot the gun. If in fact he claims to be vegan, and this is not vegan beer...just sayin'

Your analogy fails. Guinness have responded to popular opinion and are in the process of producing a product that no longer uses minute quantities of fish guts. A meat burger is a meat burger.

I understand the food that I eat. I know that a carrot, sprout, lettuce or whatever is grown at the expense of other creatures. Be it non organic where insecticides are used to kill, or organic where good old fish blood and bone is used on industrial quantities. Ignorance or Culpable? You decide.

So I encourage the use of vegan fining in the process. I've even gone to the trouble to speak to a local brewery about it, alas to no success as the owner wasn't in favour of the extra time it takes to brew using the vegan alternative.

What I'm saying is that it's not all rosy in the garden. Stick a pint of Guiness next to a plate of salad and consider how they both arrived to the table.

Arthur Guinness was a Protestant.

Let's review. Damon is his PA, not his gay sex buddy. He hates England so much that he will take Aer Lingus all the way from SFO (they don't fly direct out of LAX) and not step foot in England. Why do you Brits love him? Anonymous-

Let's review. Damon is his PA, not his gay sex buddy. He hates England so much that he will take Aer Lingus all the way from SFO (they don't fly direct out of LAX) and not step foot in England. Why do you Brits love him? Anonymous-

He was in England last week. Dublin isn't exactly far away. 30 minute flight.

Your analogy fails. Guinness have responded to popular opinion and are in the process of producing a product that no longer uses minute quantities of fish guts. A meat burger is a meat burger.

I understand the food that I eat. I know that a carrot, sprout, lettuce or whatever is grown at the expense of other creatures. Be it non organic where insecticides are used to kill, or organic where good old fish blood and bone is used on industrial quantities. Ignorance or Culpable? You decide.

So I encourage the use of vegan fining in the process. I've even gone to the trouble to speak to a local brewery about it, alas to no success as the owner wasn't in favour of the extra time it takes to brew using the vegan alternative.

What I'm saying is that it's not all rosy in the garden. Stick a pint of Guiness next to a plate of salad and consider how they both arrived to the table.

yes but hes not downing his pint hes drinking it now. and now there is animal stuff in it. just like a fish sandwich.

You can help but make yourself look a twat, can you? And a racist, stupid one at that !

Thats why he was in Manchester the other week and in London the other day.. Also Morrissey is Britsh you daft wanker.
You don't think he really cares about Mexicans do you?

"In the process"...oh OK...so not yet vegan. Got it. So your point is based solely on the quantity of flesh a product contains. Interesting, so a pint of Guiness with fish guts is OK compared to an all beef burger because the quantities are minute. What a convenient way of rationalizing a transgression.

Ignorance is not a defense. If one claims to be something...anything...than the onus is on that person to educate themselves as to what constitutes such an individual. Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products. As fish guts are an animal product let's just say you could refer to Moz at best as vegan-adjacent.

"In the process"...oh OK...so not yet vegan. Got it. So your point is based solely on the quantity of flesh a product contains. Interesting, so a pint of Guiness with fish guts is OK compared to an all beef burger because the quantities are minute. What a convenient way of rationalizing a transgression.

Ignorance is not a defense. If one claims to be something...anything...than the onus is on that person to educate themselves as to what constitutes such an individual. Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products. As fish guts are an animal product let's just say you could refer to Moz at best as vegan-adjacent.

So what you are saying is vegans cannot work in a bar because someone might ask for a pint of Guinness? f*** off you stupid prick

No. We know that Morrissey didn't drink it. The bar owner did. Which I was pointing out in the post that got you off your Arse. We all know what a Vegan is, thank you. If you don't get it about Guinness going vegan then you just don't get it do you. It's quite a victory. For Ireland it's the national drink going vegan. Think about that.

So what you are saying is vegans cannot work in a bar because someone might ask for a pint of Guinness? f*** off you stupid prick

what sort of vegan would work at a pub where you spend all day pouring what liquid animals? faux vegans - the type would claim to be irish while being born in scotland and carries a british passport

Your are just upset because Moz showed everyone how easy it is to do your job plastic and it has gotten under your skin. It's a shame you have no other talents besides telling people to f*** off and calling them retarded. Not much $ in that. Maybe you could offer boat rides around the coast of Scotland when it warms up over there.

Serving is no different from consuming in my book. Many people have to do things in the course of their job duties that conflict with their own personal beliefs on one level or another as part of a job requirement. Sure a vegan can serve beer enhanced with fish guts, or fish and chips, or a t-bone steak, but they do so KNOWING that it goes against their true belief system and do so ONLY for the fact that they need their paycheck to survive. No fault in that because I am sure every one to a man or woman would choose not to given the chance without fear of losing their job.

Which brings me back to Moz...he is a patron and not an employee. He has the ability some might say luxury to live a strict vegan lifestyle and yet he is pictured pouring a pint of non-vegan beer. I couldn't care less what the hell he eats or drinks, but when he puts himself out there repeatedly as "animal friendly", then these contradictions in behavior need to be pointed out, however much it might annoy yourself and all the other Mozapostles that forgive any utterance or action he makes. I pray you get help with your anger issues, but I'm Agnostic so I am not sure whether that would do you any good.

And the Guinness your happy to pull . . . . . . . . . . . MURDER ! ! ! ! ! !
I'm in your hair, You don't care ! Our 4kin future Mayor ?

Steven stick to the 5* hotel research with Diesel, it really is making a huge difference to the migrant crisis.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom