Morrissey spotted at Squarehead / Spies concert in Dublin

Update 7:50am PT 2/25/2011:

Link/photo posted in the forum thread by Silke:

Morrissey & Squarehead - deadl.ie

Here we are then:

m.s.2.jpg

[SUB]Moz & Squarehead. (enlarge)[/SUB]​

Shat myself as I approached for this picture. Y’know, I didn’t wanna be bollocked by him, or worse made feel a spa by himself for asking.

Anyway, I’ve attracted a load of Morrissey blog people to the site as a result of the picture being on the Richter Collective Blog, so if you are one of those lovely people, I must mention that this is Morrissey’s favourite North-Dublin based photo-blog comprised heavily of live-music images and occasional portraits.

True story.

…Sad though that as everyone was talking about how much of a genius he was, all I could think about was that Russell Brand named his cat after him.​

Update 8:00am PT 2/25/2011:

Also: link posted in the forum thread by sweetness522:

Morrissey rocks out to Squarehead - Hotpress

As I type Morrissey is walking through Dublin city centre and being stalked by people on twitter... He is in town to see Spies at The Workman's Club...

Here is a picture, via twitter...

http://twitpic.com/43d3vr

Morrissey left after one song. Croupier supported.

morrissey_dublin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll / flamebait

I only hope and actually know the real rising of muslim countries is the muslim brotherhood
yanks and brits feel a call to democracy
absolutely not
muslim brotherhood has achieved their aim
time to f*** off israel
there is now enough united against the evil filthy state

irene

Goosebumps, that he's around. My only mistake is I'm hoping... The review of The Spies mentions Paul McCloon who played Suedehead and Hairdresser on Fire last week in association with the station's Cancer Research Shave or Dye Drive where as many people as possible were invited to come forward for a sponsered hair cut or colour to support the cause - http://www.todayfm.com/shaveordye2011/aboutshaveordye.aspx.

Thanks Brel. News nice to know. Are you in the picture? I think Anna Calvi played the same venue last night, meant to be fab. Spies await spying on. ;) No chance that Morrissey'd stand as an independent politician tomorrow in the elections?! God knows we could do with a good-looking Taoiseach to kickstart things round here! :D

Re: Article: Morrissey spotted at Spies concert in Dublin

I only hope and actually know the real rising of muslim countries is the muslim clusterf***
yanks and brits feel a call to democracy
absolutely not
muslim brotherhood has achieved their aim
hardcore gangraping of each other
there is now enough united to dutchrutter each other

irene
Gross.

No, I'm not in the photo. They look a lot younger than me! My last Dublin trip (weekend before last) was cancelled, thanks to Ryanair altering my flights. As posted, he only stayed for one song, opting to return to the bar in the Clarence Hotel instead.

I was at home watching the football, with one eye on twitter.

My Gosh, Morrissey is getting the looks of my grandfather.

I was there! Met him and got a photo! WOO-HOO!

That photo looks fake.

never heard of the band

the left one looks like the early Dominic from The Others when they hang around Libertines and Pete Doherty

[btw has Morrissey an Irish passport, as today, friday the 25 it's voting day, in Ireland]

heard Radiohead has a new album out, or saw it all over, never got the feeling
why they're a bit more special.

Also Liam G. got on with the rest of Oasis, and also a rlease, new band name

sorry being O-T.

He's got the new Squarehead 7" single inside his jacket. They'd literally just given it to him before I took the shot.

[btw has Morrissey an Irish passport, as today, friday the 25 it's voting day, in Ireland]

Doesn't matter if he has or not. He is still entitled to vote in the Dáil election, so long as he has registered himself to that is?

How old is the red-haired boy in the back? He's hella cute, but he looks 12.

Lovely pinstripe suit on the Mozzer. Couldn't he find a bigger watch though?

Looks like morrissey is wearing the same suit from the 2005 Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out single.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom