Morrissey spotted at Patti Smith concert in Los Angeles (The Roxy - Feb. 2, 2015)

Why does he think he needs an entourage and bodyguards? I've seen jared leto, a recent academy award winner, out by himself plenty of times. A lot of people have no idea who morrissey is.

I, personally, don't think him being in plublic with a bodyguard(s)/entourage is out of line and I was not trying to instigate any bitchiness about it. Though all the celebrities I mentioned were present, my friend made it clear to me that the ONE of all them that caused any stir and whose presence was whispered about throughout the venue, was Morrissey. He just commands that amount of interest, and that, unfortunately, leads to both good and bad reactions and well-meaning plans that end poorly. He has every right to shield himself from it. Frankly, it surprises me that fans really want to attempt to interract with him at any level when he is out and about in public. He has clearly demonstrated more often than not, that he is just not interested.

Up until recently he was posing for photos. He's been uninterested on this trip.

Oh wow the regular people in the VIP section were probably thinking ''THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!'' And I wonder what Johnny Depp was dressed like!

Oh wow the regular people in the VIP section were probably thinking ''THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!'' And I wonder what Johnny Depp was dressed like!

Lol Moz's old neighbor.

I remember a poster here said her friend sold Johnny Depo drugs and they all went over and knocked on Moz's door. He answered wearing a bathrobe. It could be a fake story but it's a funny image.

Depp was wearing that same outfit that looks like a costume, but isn't. He apparently has a single casual look.

Johnny Depp always looks like a f***en pirate these days. :squiffy:

He was with Jesse Damon Mando and attractive female whom I can't recognize

Orly? :cool: Maybe he's stepping out with his lady friend. I see signs he's getting laid...lady laid.

She butt ugly fo sho!

A field in Ohio State wants its scare crow back asap.

I saw her too, very attractive. Moz has good taste in woman.

Where was she seen with them? My friend, who sat 10 feet from their booth the entire show, swears he never saw a woman with them. They were in the booth by themselves drinking champagne with no female present.

Where was she seen with them? My friend, who sat 10 feet from their booth the entire show, swears he never saw a woman with them. They were in the booth by themselves drinking champagne with no female present.

She was sitting next to him. jesse was on one side and the woman was on his other side.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom