Morrissey spotted at Patti Smith concert in Los Angeles (The Roxy - Feb. 2, 2015)

Why does he think he needs an entourage and bodyguards? I've seen jared leto, a recent academy award winner, out by himself plenty of times. A lot of people have no idea who morrissey is.

All you Morrissey cult members need to start throwing stuff that Morrissey truly will cherish like Italian bread, blocks of Parmesan cheese, spaghetti, jars of Ragu, and gift certificates to Italian restaurants in LA and West Hollywood instead of books of your poetry that you have spent years writing and signed record singles of "hot hot hot".

My friend saw him in an Italian Restaurant in the 90s in Burbank eating pasta with a few guys. Mi Piace. It's closed now though there's one on Colorado in Pasadena. She was too shy too approach him, didn't post here bc she has a life. But she watched him eat while having a mini meltdown of happiness inside. She actually lived on Sweetzer at the same time as he did too a few blocks down and only once stalked Cabo Cantina to catch a glimpse if him wearing a big ol gold bracelet driving a jag, though others here have said he never drove a jag but she swears it was a jag.

This same friend also was at the Cat & Fiddle (RIP) once when Morrissey walked in and was so mortified he'd see her cry, she hid behind the bushes until he turned his head and she ran out. I keep telling her he's just a person but not to her, he's a Gay God. :D

Last edited:
My friend saw him in an Italian Restaurant in the 90s in Burbank eating pasta with a few guys. Mi Piace. It's closed now though there's one on Colorado in Pasadena. She was too shy too approach him, didn't post here bc she has a life. But she watched him eat while having a mini meltdown of happiness inside. She actually lived on Sweetzer at the same time as he did too a few blocks down and only once stalked Cabo Cantina to catch a glimpse if him wearing a big ol gold bracelet driving a jag, though others here have said he never drove a jag but she swears it was a jag.

This same friend also was at the Cat & Fiddle (RIP) once when Morrissey walked in and was so mortified he'd see her cry, she hid behind the bushes until he turned his head and she ran out. I keep telling her he's just a person but not to her, he's a Gay God. :D

Was 'Mi Piace' a vegan restaurant?
Was the'Cat & Fiddle' a vegan pub?
How does your friend know Morrissey is gay?

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom