Morrissey spotted at LAX

i know. hopefully this one will be well made

I cringe when I see the strip club scene, the stupid music while he drives in the car, and him giving the little tour of his house( he did look so proud, though).

He basically gave his address and then wondered why people started hanging outside his door.

He was in Blackpool early January researching his new obsession Charlie Cairoli.
He had lunch with Charlie Jnr and visited several locations all with Cairoli connections.
Also had photo shoot in neighbouring Lytham St Anne's with Les Dawson statue.

Oracle

I can confirm this to be true, Morrissey had a film crew with him and also had a meeting with Tracy Dawson. There is a documentary in the making its a work in progress which will probably air sometime in 2016. Not sure of the makers yet apart from def not channel 4.

i know. hopefully this one will be well made

Are you anonymous folks serious? If so, it's pretty exciting news! Any more details? I assume it's a documentary with a Morrissey interview...as opposed to a whole Moz-centric one?

Are you anonymous folks serious? If so, it's pretty exciting news! Any more details? I assume it's a documentary with a Morrissey interview...as opposed to a whole Moz-centric one?

It's early doors as yet but there are plans to film more footage around the UK dates all being well.

Oracle

I cringe when I see the strip club scene, the stupid music while he drives in the car, and him giving the little tour of his house( he did look so proud, though).

He basically gave his address and then wondered why people started hanging outside his door.

I couldn't disagree more. I enjoyed that documentary quite a bit. Sure, it could have been better in places, but it's a great time capsule of Wilderness Era Moz. I think, given the lack of press he's been doing lately, no one would complain now!

I couldn't disagree more. I enjoyed that documentary quite a bit. Sure, it could have been better in places, but it's a great time capsule of Wilderness Era Moz. I think, given the lack of press he's been doing lately, no one would complain now!

He looked so silly in some scenes but the bits of him making the plate of cookies in the kitchen was very cute.

m really tired of this prick shit. Why?? I tell you why. Beause he is so similar to gigs organiser live nation. He don't give a shit about fans and they don't give a shit about customers so somehow they are the same cynical institutions to me. People from all over the world as i know are fighting about payback for cancelled show in warsaw poland and all the fight has no meaning beacause last chance they can get is know in court proceedings. So think about that listening to your f***in idol, WHAT WORTH DOES IT HAVE WHEN HIS TELILNG ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT CANCER AND GOING ON TOUR DESPITE OF IT. WHAT IS THE WORTH IN ALL OF HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO HIM TO PLAY GIGS. AND MOST IMPORTANT: WHAT THE f*** DOES HIS LIFE MEAN AND ALL OF YOU TREATING HIM AS SOMEONE YOU WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH IF HE IS THE SAME AS TICKETS SYNDICATE AND NOT MUCH DIFFERENT THEN ROLAY FAMILY HE IS CRITICIZING. THEY ALL ARE JUST A SHOWOFF JUST LIKE LIVE NATION IS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND ROYAL FAMILY FOR BRITS. HE'S JUST HAVING FUN ABOUT YOU BECAUSE HE CAN JUST LIKE LIVE NATION DOES BECAUSE THEY KNOWS YOU CAN'T DO THEM NOTHING IN COURT AND ROYALS BECAUSE BRITS JUST MUST GIVE THEM TAXES FOR THEIR LIVING. SO THAT'S ALL, ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS. NOT LONGER SEX PISTOLS TO ME :) AND FOR YOU, YOU f***ING CYNICAL WANKER ?? I WAS CLEANING MY TOILET TODAY AND WHEN I HEARD ABOUT YOUR EBOLA f***IN FUN JOKE, I THOUGTH ABOUT ONE THING, STICKING EROSIVE BRUSH IN YOUR LYING THROAT AS LIKE YOU WOULD ONES DID TO CORPORATES AND ROYALS. THAT WAS THE TIME WHEN YOU HAD BALLS. AND ALL THIS RAMONES AT PRESHOW. WHAT DO YOU KNOW f***IN COWARD. THEY WHERE JUST LIKE GARAGE BAN IN US AND NEVER BACK DOWN. THEY SHOUL ALL CAME OUT OF THE GRAVES JUST TO BEAT YOU UP WITH BASEBALL BATS OF COURSE. GREATING TO ALL THE c*** WHO STILL BELIEVES IN THIS GUY. WHISH YOU WONT EVER SEE HOW LYING SHIT HIS MESSAGE AND LIFE IS.

Let's hope it's the launch of a new Morrissey era, I'm off to wiki up on this Charlie character

m really tired of this prick shit. Why?? I tell you why. Beause he is so similar to gigs organiser live nation. He don't give a shit about fans and they don't give a shit about customers so somehow they are the same cynical institutions to me. People from all over the world as i know are fighting about payback for cancelled show in warsaw poland and all the fight has no meaning beacause last chance they can get is know in court proceedings. So think about that listening to your f***in idol, WHAT WORTH DOES IT HAVE WHEN HIS TELILNG ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT CANCER AND GOING ON TOUR DESPITE OF IT. WHAT IS THE WORTH IN ALL OF HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO HIM TO PLAY GIGS. AND MOST IMPORTANT: WHAT THE f*** DOES HIS LIFE MEAN AND ALL OF YOU TREATING HIM AS SOMEONE YOU WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH IF HE IS THE SAME AS TICKETS SYNDICATE AND NOT MUCH DIFFERENT THEN ROLAY FAMILY HE IS CRITICIZING. THEY ALL ARE JUST A SHOWOFF JUST LIKE LIVE NATION IS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND ROYAL FAMILY FOR BRITS. HE'S JUST HAVING FUN ABOUT YOU BECAUSE HE CAN JUST LIKE LIVE NATION DOES BECAUSE THEY KNOWS YOU CAN'T DO THEM NOTHING IN COURT AND ROYALS BECAUSE BRITS JUST MUST GIVE THEM TAXES FOR THEIR LIVING. SO THAT'S ALL, ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS. NOT LONGER SEX PISTOLS TO ME :) AND FOR YOU, YOU f***ING CYNICAL WANKER ?? I WAS CLEANING MY TOILET TODAY AND WHEN I HEARD ABOUT YOUR EBOLA f***IN FUN JOKE, I THOUGTH ABOUT ONE THING, STICKING EROSIVE BRUSH IN YOUR LYING THROAT AS LIKE YOU WOULD ONES DID TO CORPORATES AND ROYALS. THAT WAS THE TIME WHEN YOU HAD BALLS. AND ALL THIS RAMONES AT PRESHOW. WHAT DO YOU KNOW f***IN COWARD. THEY WHERE JUST LIKE GARAGE BAN IN US AND NEVER BACK DOWN. THEY SHOUL ALL CAME OUT OF THE GRAVES JUST TO BEAT YOU UP WITH BASEBALL BATS OF COURSE. GREATING TO ALL THE c*** WHO STILL BELIEVES IN THIS GUY. WHISH YOU WONT EVER SEE HOW LYING SHIT HIS MESSAGE AND LIFE IS.

May I suggest some meditation and English lessons?

Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! Slow down man and take a deep breath, what's your problem

omg, this is the best comment ever written. have no idea what it says tho.
toNY

live nation have offered- a 5 pounds vocher instead of a 30 pound ticket refund- we have created a facebook group to get our money back - if you went and want to join the link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/324069394447313/
That's what happens if you insist on eating spicy sausages drowned in mayonnaise, next time this happens just smash the stage up that'll teach him a lesson

:swear:

live nation have offered- a 5 pounds vocher instead of a 30 pound ticket refund- we have created a facebook group to get our money back - if you went and want to join the link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/324069394447313/
That's what happens if you insist on eating spicy sausages drowned in mayonnaise, next time this happens just smash the stage up that'll teach him a lesson

This has nothing to do with the LAX sighting. I find it laughable you are all paying for a lawyer to get your refund.

Haha, best smiley ever. He started off a bit cross but by the end...

Well, people who are concerned about CG can shift their focus to this anonymous poster. I tried to read it but then it became like that movie Manhunter, and I felt like criminal profiler Will Graham starting to lose my mind into this posters psychosis. I think I stopped reading before any real harm was done. Over all I think the post raises more questions than it answers. :crazy:

Well, people who are concerned about CG can shift their focus to this anonymous poster. I tried to read it but then it became like that movie Manhunter, and I felt like criminal profiler Will Graham starting to lose my mind into this posters psychosis. I think I stopped reading before any real harm was done. Over all I think the post raises more questions than it answers. :crazy:

I liked The Ramones bit the best, very funny.

I didn't see that one. Send the link? Real estate transactions are public record and he put legal title in his name. That's why he had so many uninvited guests.

Erosive brush was my favourite. No native English speaker could create such a wonderful phrase. So descriptive.

I also like how he/she starts off in a small font and then shifts gears to all CAPS. As if being launched into a frenzy. I think it would take many scholars many years to get to the root of all the babble contained in the post. Just the right mix of anger and insanity.

I like rolay. I'd just add a lady lay for a little non-smoking Dylan punch.

Back
Top Bottom