Morrissey-Solo users rules thread

Kewpie

Subscriber
I don't like posting the pigsty, but it would be better to post a thread in here.

nugz posted that 'anyone posts a thread asking Morrissey's sexuality should be banned' which I agree.

What would you like to add?

*edit*
This is a lighthearted / tongue in cheek stuff, you shouldn't take these posts seriously.

Last edited:
Cliched and obnoxious quoting of 'Paint A Vulgar Picture' whenever an album is remastered or a compilation is made should result in an immediate infraction. If the offence is repeated then... :banned:

I'm being flippant and not entirely serious here, but it is genuinely annoying.

Last edited:
I don't like posting the pigsty, but it would be better to post a thread in here.

nugz posted that 'anyone posts a thread asking Morrissey's sexuality should be banned' which I agree.

What would you like to add?

:eek: holy shit. for the first time in 3 years Kewpie agrees with me! :thumb:

There seems to be to many bannings around here for little or no reason whatsoever. This forum is worse off because of it,you'll do whatever you've already decided your doing, but for the record my oppinion is Morrissey is a big lad, and i'm sure needs no help taking care of himself.

Cliched and obnoxious quoting of 'Paint A Vulgar Picture' whenever an album is remastered or a compilation is made should result in an immediate infraction. If the offence is repeated then... :banned:

I'm being flippant and not entirely serious here, but it is genuinely annoying.

Actually this thread is a copycat of one of the threads by 9 x Fined who also said what you did in his thread

There seems to be to many bannings around here for little or no reason whatsoever. This forum is worse off because of it, you'll do whatever you've already decided your doing, but for the record my oppinion is Morrissey is a big lad, and i'm sure needs no help taking care of himself.

There are only four bannings so far this year, two of them are the same old trolls who keep returning.
If a banned user who creats a new account which only delays lifting his / her ban.

Last edited:
I am not sure I understand. Is the idea that the topic is boring and so annoying, or is it that it is somehow disrespectful to Morrissey?

Either way, I don't see how it would qualify for a special rule. There are many questions asked repeatedly, and there are questions that are far more invasive of his privacy, and just as disrespectful.

There are a lot of things posted repeatedly, sometimes by new people, that we have all seen before, but I don't think that is worth a ban. The site needs to evolve and change, and new people coming in can't be expected not to post things we have all seen before.

Beyond that, someone might have something new to say about a tired subject. You never know.

A discussion of where his mother lives, or photos of people that work for him, for example, are much more serious than speculation about his sexuality.

My final argument would be to Kewpie and Nugz. Does the fact that you are agreeing with each other on this not cause either of you to question your position? :D

Is Morrissey gay?

f*** off Kewpie you f***ing mong...only cus YOU agree with what Nugz says are you even writing about it!

If this is really about what the users of this site want then go read through some past threads and maybe reflect on how you act on this site......

Last edited:
I am not sure I understand. Is the idea that the topic is boring and so annoying, or is it that it is somehow disrespectful to Morrissey?

Either way, I don't see how it would qualify for a special rule. There are many questions asked repeatedly, and there are questions that are far more invasive of his privacy, and just as disrespectful.

There are a lot of things posted repeatedly, sometimes by new people, that we have all seen before, but I don't think that is worth a ba
n. The site needs to evolve and change, and new people coming in can't be expected not to post things we have all seen before.

Beyond that, someone might have something new to say about a tired subject. You never know.

A discussion of where his mother lives, or photos of people that work for him, for example, are much more seriousthan speculation about his sexuality.
? :D
this.

it doesnt intertwine with the TOS anyway so just for the fact people dont like it being discussed? put it on ignore then, dont post on it and finished.,easy.
so just for the fact you dont like a certain topic being discussed does not lead to a ban.

actually when you check it on GD thread titles it doesnt pop up often, only like once in a year-so its not like it is discussed every week.

Last edited:
this.

it doesnt intertwine with the TOS anyway so just for the fact people dont like it being discussed? put it on ignore then, dont post on it and finished.,easy.
so just for the fact you dont like a certain topic being discussed does not lead to a ban.

actually when you check it on GD thread titles it doesnt pop up often, only like once in a year-so its not like it is discussed every week.

When I see a new thread, like the is Moz gay, straight or bi that is General today I figure it's a topic someone wants to talk about. Sure you could bump the other 900 threads on the topic but who knows how many new users there are since those threads went stale. Let the new users have a new discussion. Maybe older users will have a different point of view or have more ideas or thoughts to add than the did the last time.

I think linking back to the old thread(s) help users get more info/insite but I don't care if people keep the new thread going.

I only like merging threads when two threads that are basically identical are active at the same time.

But you're a ghost; your fate is to tragically haunt these threads for eternity, a spectral witness to all that unfolds, etc.

:(

I think Fr.Merrin needs to visit..

exorcist-3-tm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom