Morrissey-Solo League of Superheroes

I am creating a league of super heroes.

If you are interested please post your super powers.

superheroes.jpg

Inertia! :thumb: Why move if you don't absolutely have to? :rolleyes:

I have a sense of humour which is not always light.
I have the ability to appear kind while mocking on the inside.
I have a short attention span.
:guitar:

well, I took a test and got:
punisher.gif

:eek:

You are a vigilante who considers murder, kidnapping, extortion, coercion, threats of violence, and torture to be acceptable crime fighting tactics.

so far there are eight of us...can we conquer the world???

1865408.jpg

Bröderna Fluff, obviously. One of my favourite tv shows when I was small! :p

I can kill threads. :straightface: They can be evil sometimes, right?

:lbf:

Have you ever heard of Brødrene Bisp?

1101072156brdrbisp.jpg

They drive a voldsom Volvo and say "fuk!"

Haha, det måste vara den danska versionen av bröderna Fluff!! :lbf:

Hey, remember when Pippi Långstrump was looking for spunk? :laughing:

Haha, det måste vara den danska versionen av bröderna Fluff!! :lbf:

Hey, remember when Pippi Långstrump was looking for spunk? :laughing:

I don't know, I think it might be the other way around. Brødrene Bisp is from a TV Show called Sonny Souffle Shock Show from 1986.

Pippi Langstrømpe was one of my favourite shows but I do not remember the spunk episode. What was it about?

Spunk is also a brand of liquorice, have you got them in Sweden?

I don't know, I think it might be the other way around. Brødrene Bisp is from a TV Show called Sonny Souffle Shock Show from 1986.

Pippi Langstrømpe was one of my favourite shows but I do not remember the spunk episode. What was it about?

Spunk is also a brand of liquorice, have you got them in Sweden?

Probably then, I think Bröderna Fluff was aired sometime around 1995. I also loved Pippi, I loved all Astrid Lindgrens books and the movies and tv-shows made from them. My favourites were probably Emil i Lönneberga, Lotta på Bråkmakaregatan, Vi på Saltkråkan, Pippi Långstrump and Kajsa Kavat. I actually was born and grew up around 40 min from Vimmerby where Astrid Lindgren was born.
I'm trying to find the spunk episode of Pippi on youtube but I can't find it. Pippi and Tommy and Annika were looking for something called spunk (the word doesn't mean anything in swedish) but no one knew what they were talking about. Pippi went to the doctor, to the candystore and everywhere to find it. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom