Morrissey-Solo is horrible

Re: And the Sycophantic c***s All Say...

I like it here. It's not perfect, but there are some cool people here. I have good time hanging out on this website. I also think I am more connected with Morrissey because of this website. I know more about Moz and his musical career than I do about any other band because of this website. I can really appreciate his music because I know what was put into it. Thank you DavidT.:)

And I think the negativity towards this forum by some people on here is what makes it less of a nice place to be. Your complaints about the forum and its members grinds on the people that do like it here. And if you don't like it here, then you can't enjoy being here, so why are you here? I just think that if you don't like it, you would be happier somewhere else, on some other more positive Morrissey website, and then you can leave us to enjoy ourselves.:o "If you don't like me, then don't look at me."

This website sucks. The forum has a few nice people but the rest are just trolls who just pick on Morrissey. I can't see how you guys can call yourself fans and listen to Morrrissey and at the same time be so heartless and ignorant. Its like you guys think you're so perfect and know everything.

You guys appear to be big on a internet forum but I bet in real life you guys are small.

I can't wait to see all the arrogant replies i'll get for posting this. Kewpie and all your other internet friends may be on your side. But I win because Morrissey, Boz Boorer, and many more are on my side and agree with me.

Morrissey-Solow sucks

Oh well, it just goes to show that you don't understand it if you think it's horrible! Not that I think I know "everything" mind you but you're obviously just not
"getting the real picture"....heh heh.

I think moz solo at one time was great, Now and then it has its few moments, but overall the anger ppl have towards each other has made this site an joke. I think if they had mods and establish rules and no more posting without a username would help clean up this place.

Sorry but this site has lost it's way big time.

It's supposed to be a tribute site isn't it, a place to come to appreciate the work of possibly the greatest songsmith of our age.

Can't believe we are actually discussing things like boycotting his concerts until some guy called David (whoever he is) is reinstated.

When this David guy has written a song like 'Teenage Dad on His Estate' or 'There is a Light' or 'Some Mothers' or 'Well I Wonder' or 'Suedehead' or 'All you need is me' or 'Still Ill' or 'First of the Gang' or 'Queen is Dead' etc etc then perhaps I might listen, but come on......Remember what this site was set up to do and stop this nonsense.:tears:

Re: Sorry but this site has lost it's way big time.

It's supposed to be a tribute site isn't it, a place to come to appreciate the work of possibly the greatest songsmith of our age.

Can't believe we are actually discussing things like boycotting his concerts until some guy called David (whoever he is) is reinstated.

When this David guy has written a song like 'Teenage Dad on His Estate' or 'There is a Light' or 'Some Mothers' or 'Well I Wonder' or 'Suedehead' or 'All you need is me' or 'Still Ill' or 'First of the Gang' or 'Queen is Dead' etc etc then perhaps I might listen, but come on......Remember what this site was set up to do and stop this nonsense.:tears:

... So you post a new thread about the very topic that you bemoan? Couldn't you have simply added this to one of the existing threads, thereby saving this site from "losing its way" even further?

Very well put.

It's really a mess and this David character refuses to police the site. For example, that Kewpie scumbag who had 5 billion posts, half of which were re-directing people to old threads. Free speech is great, but when there are elements on a forum who do nothing but berate the person who the forum is supposedly dedicated to, it ruins the atmosphere.

These people are justified in their feelings. I was quite disappointed in Morrissey too. Just because David isn't a famous singer, I don't think we should just ignore what happened. What if it was one of us? He obviously dislikes this website very much, and if he knew that we supported this forum would he do the same to us? I am not going to boycott Morrissey, but I don't think I would like to see him in concert again. I don't think I could get pleasure anymore going to a Morrissey concert. I can't act like "Whatever, who cares about this nobody that got banned for life from seeing Moz? Morrissey is a great singer, he is more important." I'm just not wired that way, I care about people, and I care about how people treat others. I don't agree with what Morrissey did. (Sorry, I needed a vent. I hadn't let all my feelings out about this yet. I am done now. No more from me on this subject.:o)

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everyone's just stirred up right now, that's all. Some people are unhappy with Moz and they feel hurt and confused, (I am a member of this group) and other people are really unhappy with this website and they still love Morrissey. The harmony will return. I call a truce.

Well played banning him! I'm sure he'll still lurk here every minute of his day. Can you I.P ban him?

???

Well played banning him! I'm sure he'll still lurk here every minute of his day. Can you I.P ban him?

Who?
MuteWitness616?

He wasn't banned, chickened out ( i.e. begged site admin to delete his account).

We don't care what he says in FB or elsewhere.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey-solo is shit now really, isn't it?

Hmm...you should post more! If people like you posted more and stuff then it might create more discussions! Although I think the main majority of BIG egos on here have probably stopped a small amount of users posting though. I think it's the whole negativity thing with solo also. It's stopped people coming here. Looking at some of the posts though I don't it's been truly negative for a bit to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmm...you should post more! If people like you posted more and stuff then it might create more discussions! Although I think the main majority of BIG egos on here have probably stopped a small amount of users posting though. I think it's the whole negativity thing with solo also. It's stopped people coming here. Looking at some of the posts though I don't it's been truly negative for a bit to be honest.

Is this site even about Morrissey anymore? I don't think so.

Is this site even about Morrissey anymore? I don't think so.

Well Morrissey doesn't appear in the paper everyday like most singers do. He's never in the press, so we basically talk about the same discussions until we are blue in face. But you can only talk about something a few times, or else your just repeating yourself again and again. We do talk about Morrissey in the actual Morrissey threads. But I agree people like me tend to stay in the off topic threads, just because we can be a community in there without people arguing about pointless Morrissey stuff.

I miss Worm, Nugz, PregnantFortheLastTime, EPbabe, Corrissey etc. It seems like most of the decent users have either deflected from Solo to other fan sites or just given up on Morrissey altogether.

Re:

I miss Worm, Nugz, PregnantFortheLastTime, EPbabe, Corrissey etc. It seems like most of the decent users have either deflected from Solo to other fan sites or just given up on Morrissey altogether.

Apart from Worm, these users still post here.
They seem to prefer using facebook though.

I miss nooneinparticular, hatfull, Codreanu and Sir Alec.

Last edited:
Re:

I miss nooneinparticular, hatfull, Codreanu and Sir Alec.

I miss Jukebox Jury, Grim O Grady, Morrissey 23rd, Girl Unafraid, Daddy Cool, Practicing Troublemaker, Snowfallsoon...... all banned coz they fell out with one mod........

Re:

I miss Jukebox Jury, Grim O Grady, Morrissey 23rd, Girl Unafraid, Daddy Cool, Practicing Troublemaker, Snowfallsoon...... all banned coz they fell out with one mod........

It's untrue, they VIOLATED the forum Terms of Service which caused their banning.

Tags
sycophantic
Back
Top Bottom