Morrissey-Solo is horrible

M

MuteWitness616

This website sucks. The forum has a few nice people but the rest are just trolls who just pick on Morrissey. I can't see how you guys can call yourself fans and listen to Morrrissey and at the same time be so heartless and ignorant. Its like you guys think you're so perfect and know everything.

You guys appear to be big on a internet forum but I bet in real life you guys are small.

I can't wait to see all the arrogant replies i'll get for posting this. Kewpie and all your other internet friends may be on your side. But I win because Morrissey, Boz Boorer, and many more are on my side and agree with me.

Morrissey-Solow sucks

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
This website sucks. The forum has a few nice people but the rest are just trolls who just pick on Morrissey. I can't see how you guys can call yourself fans and listen to Morrrissey and at the same time be so heartless and ignorant. Its like you guys think you're so perfect and know everything.

You guys appear to be big on a internet forum but I bet in real life you guys are small.

I can't wait to see all the arrogant replies i'll get for posting this. Kewpie and all your other internet friends may be on your side. But I win because Morrissey, Boz Boorer, and many more are on my side and agree with me.

Morrissey-Solow sucks

Morrissey-Solow sucks

It's a fact that bother people all time long...

/Mรณwisz mi prosto z serca.... :( :(

S

Skylarker

Morrissey-Solow sucks
And with that, Solo crumbled to ashes, and was never heard from again.

Except, you know...not really.

Jackie London

โ™ฅ Howlin' Pelle

Morrissey-Solow sucks
Ok....well just stop coming here if you don't like it then...

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Morrissey-Solow sucks
Yay! The sycophantic big-headed moron was right. Morrissey's on your side! Well, you can have him.

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
He is and so is the rest of the band

Savor this, my friend...this is that "big moment" in your life your parents used to tell you about. You've peaked. It's all downhill from here.

Morrissey-Solow sucks
Young "man," really need to get a life.

Biggoof009

Morrissey-Solow sucks
Yet, you continue posting here, why?

YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF.......YOU'RE PATHETIC.

Not one to do something like this, but: Please, buy a BIG knife, and run into it repeatedly?

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
This site is just GREAT , there is so much work behind it with loads of helpful info. The collector corner is sublime. All the other so called Smiths/Moz sites are just bad copies, as simple as that. Keep up the good work DavidT.
Cheers Moz

And the Sycophantic Cunts All Say...

This site is worthy of being loathed, for it illustrates candidly how servility can bleed into stupidity unabatedly. Anything written in a deprecatingly humourous fashion entirely escapes the lot of you. No sense of anything, let alone humour, can be easily found.

Really, what makes you think Morrissey actually gives a toss about any of you? He would find me fantastic company but the story ends there. I wouldn't droolingly revere the poor, beleaguered man: we would banter as equals. Slap each other about, you know? He would emerge more battered, though, because I'm a tad less chafing. He might even yearn for me to elongate my stay.

So, everybody, get fucking stuffed by a girth of an ill-fitting circumference. Haemorrhage yourselves into nonexistence.

Whilst you're all rendering yourselves null, properly nought with no atomic particles remaining, I'll call over my sexy boys & girls. We'll compromise one another in delicious ways to the soundtrack of my life: Morrissey's music. Don't be too envious, dullard bastards.

billybu69

Subscriber
Re: And the Sycophantic Cunts All Say...

Seems very angry, have I missed something?

Abrahan

...with an N.
Subscriber

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tags
sycophantic
Top Bottom