the PR, also for this site

[email protected] , whatever yer asking for, we get a deal$$$

sorry if this is not the right forum to ask

I WANT ONE:thumb:

Kewpie would read all your emails though. :p

Re: morrissey-solo.com email ADDRESS

Kewpie would read all your emails though. :p

no_lolcat.jpg

The site administrator does not give software tools which can access to user PMs to the moderators.
No one reads your PMs, only the sender and the recipient can read them.

Last edited:

no_lolcat.jpg

The site administrator does not give software tools which can access to user PMs to the moderators.

Better to be talked about than not :D

It's just a running joke, Kewpie. I don't think you read PMs. I didn't even think about it until Scarlet Ibis one time asked me to chat elsewhere in the olden days when I was once her idle curiosity, she thought our PM's were being monitored by you. :D

It's just a running joke, Kewpie. I don't think you read PMs. I didn't even think about it until Scarlet Ibis one time asked me to chat elsewhere in the olden days when I was once her idle curiosity, she thought our PM's were being monitored by you. :D

Of course I know you're kidding, hence the lolcats.
Unfortunately it's not only her, but quite few people totally misunderstand the moderators.

Regarding the suggestion, OP doesn't realise site administrator will not consider things which do not give him much benefit.

We have roughly 12,300 registered users, but active users are only 800 at the moment.

Last edited:

I also simultaneously believe Morrissey-solo to be an illuminati front in which case you or "they" certainly would be monitoring every PM, but my day-to-day take is that the illusion of privacy here is true. :thumb: This state could change by the minute. :p

Unfortunately it's not only her, but quite few people totally misunderstand the moderators.

violin123.jpg

lol yesitis!

Regarding the suggestion, OP doesn't realise site administrator will not consider things which do not give him much benefit.

We have roughly 12,300 registered users, but active users are only 800 at the moment.

I'm not surprised there are only 800 users active, but over 12,000 registered. Everyone gets banned!

have you met david?

Yes, I met David when he came to UK.
He often posted that his main concern was to keep updating mainpage and server maintenance, in order to save his time he appointed forum moderators.

*sigh*
This person read my post wrongly.

Many people not know that David has a full time job, running this site isn't his full time job.
His time is limited, he asked some people to help him to moderate the forums.
In the past some people suggested that David should charge registration fee in order to block the trolls, but he thinks charging registration fee also discourage others to register.
This site's traffic is relatively small, possibly not many people willing to pay an email service.

Last edited:

Yes, I met David when he came to UK.
Also he often posted that his main concern was to keep updating mainpage and server maintenance, in order to save his time he appointed forum moderators.

are you on crack? how does that relate to saying that David will not consider something unless it is beneficial to him? this site and its longevity is testament to his altruism; financially and personally.

if you have met and still regard him, or at the very least write about him as some self serving tyrant, then isn't that biting the shield that has protected you for too long?

Regarding this thought and unrelated to Kewpie, a little blue jay told me this:

'that is not strictly true...the administrator does have access to read pm's. Not saying he reads them, but he does have the facility to do so.''

why would anyone want to read anyone's pm's, though? still, I always say something nice about Kewpie in each PM just in case. :D

I'm not surprised there are only 800 users active, but over 12,000 registered. Everyone gets banned!

No, it's just that each one of those 800 people has 15 user names. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom