Morrissey so slow

Sometimes I come here to unwind, to relax instead of sinking in front of the TV. Or to argue, or to put forward an opinion. Or just to watch the entertainment. For information, to relieve boredom, as avoidance of responsibilities. Whatever. But most of the time I'm off doing more interesting things. Sharing and debating with people IRL, learning and growing old, which has it's own satisfactions.

I agree. I come here often now because due to me being sick I'm stuck at home quite a bit, and after I cook and clean and all of those lovely domestic things there isn't much to do, and I'd rather talk to people than sit at home bored all day. I think all in all Solo is a nice place. I've been coming here for three years and I've only had about three different people be really ugly towards me. Now I try to be nice to everyone and not start any drama, or get involved in other member's fights. Whenever Solo does start getting boring or sucky or it's just a bunch of members fighting, I just take a break for a little while.

I think Solo reflects society as a whole. There are those I like, those who annoy me, those who cause a:rolleyes:, sometimes I even get irritated. I don't expect to ever meet Morrissey, so why should I be bothered by what he (allegedly) thinks of users here?

Sometimes I come here to unwind, to relax instead of sinking in front of the TV. Or to argue, or to put forward an opinion. Or just to watch the entertainment. For information, to relieve boredom, as avoidance of responsibilities. Whatever. But most of the time I'm off doing more interesting things. Sharing and debating with people IRL, learning and growing old, which has it's own satisfactions.

I agree, with you and Cassius. I get pissed off with this place sometimes, but I put up with it and try and ignore the bad stuff (for the most part), because it can also be pretty fun too.

I agree, with you and Cassius. I get pissed off with this place sometimes, but I put up with it and try and ignore the bad stuff (for the most part), because it can also be pretty fun too.

Exactly! I also try to avoid things I know will annoy me or I won't like--for example, I almost never go into General Discussion because it seems there is always some sort of pissing contest. Also, if a certain member's posts annoy me, then I try to find posts of theirs that I do agree with them on. I try to get along with everyone. :)

I agree. I come here often now because due to me being sick I'm stuck at home quite a bit, and after I cook and clean and all of those lovely domestic things there isn't much to do, and I'd rather talk to people than sit at home bored all day. I think all in all Solo is a nice place. I've been coming here for three years and I've only had about three different people be really ugly towards me. Now I try to be nice to everyone and not start any drama, or get involved in other member's fights. Whenever Solo does start getting boring or sucky or it's just a bunch of members fighting, I just take a break for a little while.

I first read this as "...than sit at home with bored all day."

Let's just say that if I was sitting at home with bored, I wouldn't want to be on the internet. :lbf:

sorry JJ, I've been working more lately, seeing someone at least once a week and sleeping more
this leaves less time for Solo, my bad :o

Robbie
I can't stand you anyway, so not arsed about you not being on here too much:p:D

Jukebox Jury

Robbie
I can't stand you anyway, so not arsed about you not being on here too much:p:D

Jukebox Jury

cool, now I can go make some lunch then
leave.gif

Back
Top Bottom