Morrissey /smiths

Everyfreaknday. 90% of my driving music.
A day without Morrissey is like a day without cloudy and grey skies. :) oops i mean :(

Whoa--90%? Over the past 15 months, Moz + Smiths has been just about 15% of my total music consumption--and combined, they're my #1 selection.

Didn't we have a thread like this a few months ago, Kewpie? (She's guaranteed not to post the link here if I'm the one asking for it.)

Whoa--90%? Over the past 15 months, Moz + Smiths has been just about 15% of my total music consumption--and combined, they're my #1 selection.

Didn't we have a thread like this a few months ago, Kewpie? (She's guaranteed not to post the link here if I'm the one asking for it.)

I'm not just in love, I'm obsessed. No prob - life is good.

aye, every single day.

Everyday

Moz is my morning alarm clock
My ride to work and back
My shower tunes
Soundtrack for browsing Solo
I'm listening to Seasick right now

Morrissey or The Smiths

Which do you prefer?

For me, it's Morrissey - mainly because he was already a solo artist when i got into his music, so that is where the love-affair started.

I've got all The Smiths albums, and they are great, but IMO Mozzer has got a better back catalogue (now, maybe not 15 years ago).

Thoughts?

Re: Morrissey or The Smiths

Which do you prefer?

For me, it's Morrissey - mainly because he was already a solo artist when i got into his music, so that is where the love-affair started.

I've got all The Smiths albums, and they are great, but IMO Mozzer has got a better back catalogue (now, maybe not 15 years ago).

Thoughts?

Can I just say that you rock for calling yourself SpookyMulder? I Love, love LOVE Fox Mulder so much! The truth is out there and so forth..........

Re: Morrissey or The Smiths

Morrissey AND The Smiths!

(PS I preferred David Duchovny in Twin Peaks, but Mulder was cool too.)

Hate to tell you this - DD wasn't in Twin Peaks!

That was Kyle McLachlan - sorry!:tears:

PPS - Um, surely these topics aren't actually the same? One asks the question "who listens to Morrissey and The Smiths every day" and the other asks "who do you prefer". :confused:

I do, I think my neighbours hate me.
Like I care :guitar:

yeah everyday without fail.

i only have a 4g ipod at the mo so there are about 900 songs on there. I endlessly have it on shuffle and as about 1/4 of the songs are by Moz and the Smiths he is on alot!!

all day everday. i tried going 3 weeks with no smiths or moz before the NY shows. a week later i was cringing and broke down and listen to their discographies back to back

I have a big problem.
Ever since I discovered The Smiths and Morrissey I can't listen to other bands or artists. They just sound inferior.

I might fancy something for a couple of days but then gets boring and I have to go back to Morrissey. I am being serious here.

Back
Top Bottom