morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

Today's attire is.......
mozzertshirtdl6.jpg

Last edited:
STILL WEARING IT!!
:D :D :D :D
ILOVEITLOTS!
morrisseyshiiirttt.jpg

(although the bathroom mirror needs to be cleaned. D:)

2367271725_c19abf37af_o.jpg

Look! Feets! :D

mozblue.jpg

nice!!! never seen that one. moz is resting his feet on your boobies, nice!

i have a YATQ shirt with his face in a little heart on it and i say its the only time Moz's face will be inbetween my boobs. :p

im not wearing a moz shirt right now. im still in my pjs and im wearing a blue tank top that says "sweet tart" on it. cuz im mostly sweet, but a little sow-ah! :cool:

nice!!! never seen that one. moz is resting his feet on your boobies, nice!

i have a YATQ shirt with his face in a little heart on it and i say its the only time Moz's face will be inbetween my boobs. :p

im not wearing a moz shirt right now. im still in my pjs and im wearing a blue tank top that says "sweet tart" on it. cuz im mostly sweet, but a little sow-ah! :cool:

And
his arm. :p

That's pretty funny. It does look like his foot is resting on my boob.

And
his arm. :p

That's pretty funny. It does look like his foot is resting on my boob.

I love that shirt and his TOES!!

I've always thought that this pic would make a hilarious shirt, if positioned just so:

morrissey460.jpg

P-shop god(desse)s, make it so!

Come to think of it, Kill Uncle would also be pretty funny, if tilted to the left a bit:
Morrissey-KillUncle.jpg

I want one of each of these shirts too. kthx.

I've always thought that this pic would make a hilarious shirt, if positioned just so:

morrissey460.jpg

P-shop god(desse)s, make it so!

Come to think of it, Kill Uncle would also be pretty funny, if tilted to the left a bit:
Morrissey-KillUncle.jpg

I have to go to work now but watch this space. :D

Oh please! How do I get that T shirt?

I've been looking for years!!!!
Please let me know

sorry that i'm just now responding, i hope you see this....i got it from everythingenglish.com a while ago they used to have a bunch of reallllly cool shirts . unfortunately it's been a long time since i've seen most of them.

Grey Meat is Murder on I got off eBay... the Meat is Murder cover is completely white and is on it 9 times going three across, three down.

Can't find pictures of it.

Not wearing this right now, but this was taken a couple of weekends ago on a night out.

S5021124.jpg

A little glimpse of my hairy chin as well! :)

Last edited:
Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom