morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

Re: Always be careful when you abuse the one you love

Just got my latest UncleSkinny special....

Mozt.jpg

That is the cutest thing ever. One t-shirt even I would put on. :thumb:

Just got my latest UncleSkinny special....

Mozt.jpg

:) With bags of hindsight I'd have gone for a large not a medium, because the sizes seem a little small, but the really great thing is "note lack of tumour bulging out from left side of ribcage." :thumb:

At the risk of sounding like a vapid anorexic heiress, that's hawt!

I don't know what you mean about a tumour, but your figure looks great!

My shirt was sized smaller than what I had thought, too. I was wearing a bust minimizer, too. :( Whelp, some grrrls are bigger than others. But your snug fit looks just right. :thumb:

At the risk of sounding like a vapid anorexic heiress, that's hawt!

I don't know what you mean about a tumour, but your figure looks great!

My shirt was sized smaller than what I had thought, too. I was wearing a bust minimizer, too. :( Whelp, some grrrls are bigger than others. But your snug fit looks just right. :thumb:

Thank you. :o I had a (harmless but growing) fat tumour on my ribs and it stuck out visibly, meaning I hadn't been able to wear close-fitting tops for the past few years. I finally persuaded the doctor to refer me to have it sliced off and now I can wear girl-shaped tops again. :guitar:

Thank you. :o I had a (harmless but growing) fat tumour on my ribs and it stuck out visibly, meaning I hadn't been able to wear close-fitting tops for the past few years. I finally persuaded the doctor to refer me to have it sliced off and now I can wear girl-shaped tops again. :guitar:

and yes you can! :thumb:

Yay!!!! :D I'm glad it worked out well for you...and us lucky viewers! :thumb:

Forgive me for the comparison, but you resemble Raymond Clark, III, the Yale murderer.

image5318046x.jpg

That's not nice, nor is it true. Shawn, you know you're a much loved regular on the male fan frink thread. The ladies (and a few gents I'm sure) love you! :guitar:

I don't know Shawn, so I wasn't intentionally trying to say something mean. For one, that's Clark's mugshot, a most unflattering picture. I don't think Shawn looks like that exact picture, but I do see a resemblance between Shawn and Clark. When I saw Shawn's picture, I immediately thought of Clark. That's all. No hurt feelings intended. I realize Shawn wasn't asking me or anyone who he might possibly resemble. Consider my lips zipped from here on out.

I don't know Shawn, so I wasn't intentionally trying to say something mean. For one, that's Clark's mugshot, a most unflattering picture. I don't think Shawn looks like that exact picture, but I do see a resemblance between Shawn and Clark. When I saw Shawn's picture, I immediately thought of Clark. That's all. No hurt feelings intended. I realize Shawn wasn't asking me or anyone who he might possibly resemble. Consider my lips zipped from here on out.

It's cool. I wasn't trying to start anything. Just clearing the air I guess.

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom