morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

This is me in my Strangeways t-shirt. Semi-hiding. As per usual. I also have a "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" t-shirt from Vivamoz and a few d.i.y creations. I am also forever lusting over that infamous Morrissey/ Unbroken t-shirt. Someday, someday...

sarastrangeways.jpg

This is me in my Strangeways t-shirt. Semi-hiding. As per usual. I also have a "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" t-shirt from Vivamoz and a few d.i.y creations. I am also forever lusting over that infamous Morrissey/ Unbroken t-shirt. Someday, someday...

cute and likes good punk/hc.:thumb:

Thanks, Je Suis Julie.

DSCN0926.jpg

my fav shirt. i dont mean to look so serious. i just cant figure out how people take photos of themselves so well. i need to hire a photographer:cool:

Your photo/ t-shirt rules. Oh, and your hair looks rad too. Morrissey would be proud. :>

Cool shirt!

sarastrangeways.jpg

Mine is plain off-white after so many wash cycles over the years and it says Meat is Murder

What else do you need?

Adorable baby. I'm on the hunt for a child's size 5/6 Smiths or Morrissey shirt for my son. He's a huge fan, like his Mama.

haha, i think this was whole thread was just an attempt to get us girls to post pix of our boobies. :D

good job Abe, its apparently working!!! :p

i got a nice"years of refusal"shirt at the hull gig.if you wait till after the show they sell em for half price outside.and i needed a dry shirt!i was ringing!anyway it was a tenner and its real decent.danny k from hull.:thumb::guitar:

I can't be arsed to post a picture of it (and it's also in the wash now) but I had a black 'The Mozfather' effort on on saturday. It's basically a mock-up of The Godfather graphic with a silhouette of Morrissey's face, quiff and all, on the front and "The Mozfather" across the back with the puppet strings graphic.

Cool shirt!

I've got one of those. I bought it outside after Morrissey's gig at G-mex a couple of years ago. I don't look as good in mine though! :)

lomojulie3.jpg

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom