Morrissey / Smiths tidbit on recent Simpsons (May 1, 2022)

full

full

Also from shoplifterromo:

During last night’s newest episode of “The Simpsons”, on Fox, a spoof of Morrissey’s image briefly appeared on the bedroom door of a talented drummer Lisa was trying to persuade to openly share their “love of music.”

Of course, you’ll remember “The Simpsons” episode Moz openly criticized that showcased a vegan singer, based on him, that Lisa first came to admire only to feel betrayed by him in the end.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Simpsons are desperate for attention.
Def not desperate as The Simpson are only being picked up for a 34th season, and have some of the highest viewership on their network. Even a slow week has over a million views, which when compared to M's record sales is like comparing Usain Bolt to my gran when it comes to a foot race. If they wanted attention they would chase down someone a bit more relevant.
To put some perspective on it, M has sold less than 3M albums in over 30 years.

Simpsons screenwriter: Could I stop mentioning Morrissey over and over again? He needs to write creative scripts to attract the attention of an audience that every year is smaller, it is mediocre to seek to promote himself by attacking a singer who does not even watch his program. Buy a boxing bag to unload all your anger and let people live in peace. Beware of actions because they return with the same sign, it is Universal law as simple as that...VIVA MORRISSEY!!! ❤️ :microphone: ❤️

Def not desperate as The Simpson are only being picked up for a 34th season, and have some of the highest viewership on their network. Even a slow week has over a million views, which when compared to M's record sales is like comparing Usain Bolt to my gran when it comes to a foot race. If they wanted attention they would chase down someone a bit more relevant.
To put some perspective on it, M has sold less than 3M albums in over 30 years.
Yes a 34th season of irrelevancy.

Simpson has always had in jokes

Watch Morrissey bots think its all about them tho haha

That was a good episode, with a European I don't know what and it was nice to see Lisa so happy and excited.

Need to watch again to see if it was really Martin's big bro at that teen party. Because if it was, there's hope for all of us.

It should really be Mike Joyce on that door. But that's okay. He must be used to it. :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom