morrissey/smiths songs for travelling

sistasheila

tjekket
which moz/smithssongs do work well for you well when you travel/move forward in any possible way;):cycling, driving by car (or getting driven), traveling by train, walking/jog...etc

i always find the faster songs ideal: i want the one i can have,, still ill, handsome devil.
also: is it really so strange...etc

im exited to hear which selection my hitchhike driver will choose..to save money i choose the car hitchike site instead of the train and the first person i mailed about (who is looking for car passengers to berlin from hamburg will travel to the morrissey concert as well...and promised me "some good (morrissey )music to be heard on the car ride" yay!

i realy hope my illness will allow me to travel , i just have to go edit: i can

Last edited:
I would have said Handome Devil and Is It Really So Strange as well. Also, Nowhere Fast, The Loop, Sister I'm a Poet, and Shiella Take a Bow. Most of the songs I think would be good for driving or traveling around seem to also be the ones I like to dance alone to in my room. I feel like they would translate well into the travel mode.

Currently, Something is squeezing my skull is my walking to work song. Gets me there in a timely fashion and im suitably psyched for a day tending to the sick ;)

I once heard I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris on Italian radio on a drive to San Marino, which was pretty awesome.

My main thing, though, is when I'm on the bus to London (fairly often), I like to put on Hairdresser On Fire on when I get to Chelsea. Very sad, I know.

My smiths travel-favorites were "London" and “Half a Person... but problematical when the first one made me aggressive, and the later made me cry.

"Sister I'm a Poet" is a good song for bus rides and car rides.

Back
Top Bottom