Morrissey/Smiths posters

alexbookpro

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had any good sources for posters as I've had a look in the usual places (eBay, Amazon) and they just seem to be either too small or pretty bad copies.

Just wondering if anyone had a reliable source for good size posters (A1 or larger) or if anyone had some they would want to get rid of, I'm in the UK by the way.

Thanks in advance

x

I am selling my full collection on ebay, all genuine. Need a new car and not got enough cash. Much better than selling my vinyl. I have 12 ending on sunday and 12 the sunday after. Here's a link to one of them. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320728534988&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT . Always open to sensible offers for the full collection so they stay all together.
thanks

Good to see you are still alive BCB - it's a shame you are having to sell off your posters, but there are at least two that I will be bidding on. Can I save on the postage by picking them up :thumb:

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am selling my full collection on ebay, all genuine. Need a new car and not got enough cash. Much better than selling my vinyl. I have 12 ending on sunday and 12 the sunday after. Here's a link to one of them. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320728534988&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT . Always open to sensible offers for the full collection so they stay all together.
thanks

That is one awesome collection, and heaven knows I wish I had the funds to keep them together and get them all!

Added to my watch list on eBay, fingers crossed! - Thanks

Anyone else?

thanks

Half way through your sales and £1100 nearer to getting the car Nige - unfortunately my last minute bid wasn't accepted as other had placed silly bids :( Never mind, one day I'll bag myself a Shakespeare's Sister poster...

Most of my posters are kept in an artists folder (25 in a folder and two framed) - guess I need to look after them a bit more...

Dave

Dognammit! I kind of forgot about this auction! I must have a Hand in Glove poster (for obvious reasons). I was going to bid more than what it went for, anyone else got one? Have cash, will travel.

Half way through your sales and £1100 nearer to getting the car Nige - unfortunately my last minute bid wasn't accepted as other had placed silly bids :( Never mind, one day I'll bag myself a Shakespeare's Sister poster...

Most of my posters are kept in an artists folder (25 in a folder and two framed) - guess I need to look after them a bit more...

Dave

Some of tonight's prices make last week's auctions look like bargain central - £335 for HKIMN, followed by £350 for QiD :crazy: but then £167 for a creased copy of MiM :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Dave

Back
Top Bottom