Morrissey/Smiths pictures which are inspired by other famous pictures

A

Anonymous

I'm too lazy to search for other one's but I find it interesting because I think Morrissey did/does that a lot. These are pictures I know.

Morrissey + Johnny Marr / Neile McQueen + Steve McQueen

222F0727-F057-2156-FB4A275C718BB31D.jpg

9b5b17fe16c3d6362ea567e122258091.jpg

Morrissey / Leee Black Childers

Morrisey-morrissey-19104036-290-350.jpg

6a00e54fde2aec88330105368e38d5970b-pi

Of course James Dean and Morrissey

mozdean_mannequins.jpg

And I could swear that this picture is inspired by something but can't remeber what ...

tumblr_ngob99vJAV1so2s5mo1_500.jpg

There's that picture of Morrissey driving a car.
I think I once saw a picture of someone famous driving a car too.

And a picture of Morrissey with a hat on. I'm sure I saw several pictures of someone famous wearing a hat too.

I think you have picked up on something here :thumb:

There's that picture of Morrissey driving a car.
I think I once saw a picture of someone famous driving a car too.

And a picture of Morrissey with a hat on. I'm sure I saw several pictures of someone famous wearing a hat too.

I think you have picked up on something here :thumb:

Thank you very much for your constructive contribution. What would I have done without it. EVERYONE knows that Moz is extremely drawn to pictures/images (he saw pictures randomly somewhere and kept them for years in his room). So, everyone knows except you, apparently.

Thank you very much for your constructive contribution. What would I have done without it. EVERYONE knows that Moz is extremely drawn to pictures/images (he saw pictures randomly somewhere and kept them for years in his room). So, everyone knows except you, apparently.

The phrase that comes to mind is [citation needed] because only the James Dean set seems obvious.

now now, ...be nice.

The phrase that comes to mind is [citation needed] because only the James Dean set seems obvious.

I wonder how much premeditation went into the mannequin shoot. Could have been pressed for time...deciding to squeeze the shoot in while (don't know) getting shirts made up and fitted for the 'Kill Uncle' tour. Though he could have quickly had an aha moment remembering those photos of Dean.

Back
Top Bottom