Morrissey / Smiths on TV 18/03/2018

ALLIE WALLS

I ve just noticed that there is a Morrissey / Smiths special called "not to be Smithed at" on Vintage TV between 6 and 7 tonight. Doubt there will be anything aired that we havetn seen before but not a bad way to while away an hour.

I ve just noticed that there is a Morrissey / Smiths special called "not to be Smithed at" on Vintage TV between 6 and 7 tonight. Doubt there will be anything aired that we havetn seen before but not a bad way to while away an hour.
This is when I miss the days of just having three channels. You always knew that a good chunk of the population were watching along with you and you could discuss it the following day. Still, at least a few from here should be tuning in.....I will.

Has this surfaced anywhere online? I see the ad that was released on YouTube but nothing about the special

Has this surfaced anywhere online? I see the ad that was released on YouTube but nothing about the special
It's on again tonight at 9pm.
There's also 'Neil McCormick' s Needle Time' - Lloyd Cole interview where he introduces songs- HSIN and We Hate it When...
Both seem well repeated.
Will record it all being well.
Regards,
FWD.

It's on again tonight at 9pm.
There's also 'Neil McCormick' s Needle Time' - Lloyd Cole interview where he introduces songs- HSIN and We Hate it When...
Both seem well repeated.
Will record it all being well.
Regards,
FWD.
Can it be seen anywhere else? I can't get Vintage TV in my area. :(

Can it be seen anywhere else? I can't get Vintage TV in my area. :(
It's UK only I believe.
They have a FB page that mentions a catch up servive, but I can't see it anywhere.
(I should add: judging by the content I've seen - it will be a collection of videos and nothing else I suspect).
Regards,
FWD.

It's UK only I believe.
They have a FB page that mentions a catch up servive, but I can't see it anywhere.
(I should add: judging by the content I've seen - it will be a collection of videos and nothing else I suspect).
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks FWD, I am in the UK but still cannot get it. I often have problems with some of the other Freeview channels. A geographical/signal thing, I presume. I can't see catch up details either, so I'm going to be relying on OP's reports :)

Thanks FWD, I am in the UK but still cannot get it. I often have problems with some of the other Freeview channels. A geographical/signal thing, I presume. I can't see catch up details either, so I'm going to be relying on OP's reports :)
My sincere apologies to all - I find myself in Peppermint's situation.
My TV recorder does not find Ch 82 even when 'freshly' installed - it is fine on my main set, but will not appear on the one required to save this show.
Again, apologies. :(
FWD.

Edit:
Thankfully, it is just videos - no special program or narrative, just stock stuff.
Pregnant...
Sunday...
TIALTNGO
The Boy With...
November...
Etc..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom