Morrissey/Smiths Night at Delilah's Chicago

Morrissey/Smiths Night
TONIGHT, August 26, 2022
9pm to 2am

Delilah's Chicago
2771 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, Illinois
21+ NO COVER

Come celebrate almost 25 years of Morrissey/Smiths Night at Delilah's Chicago!!!

Morrissey/Smiths Night
TONIGHT, August 26, 2022
9pm to 2am

Delilah's Chicago
2771 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, Illinois
21+ NO COVER

Come celebrate almost 25 years of Morrissey/Smiths Night at Delilah's Chicago

Damn. Those are always so fun, and there hasn't been one in a long time. I wish I could go but I broke my ankle. Oh well. Next time fo sho.

Damn. Those are always so fun, and there hasn't been one in a long time. I wish I could go but I broke my ankle. Oh well. Next time fo sho.
Hi there, I meant to reply back weeks ago. I hope your ankle is better and healing. And, I hope you and others can make it out in the future. Morrissey/Smiths Night at Delilah’s in Chicago is still an ongoing quarterly event occurring in February, May, August, and November. Sorry, I have not been regularly posting about it as I used to in the past. Only interruptions since May 1998 were during Covid 19 lockdown as global public health safety must come 1st. And, the other was a break I took by cancelling the May 2018 night after Morrissey endorsed For Britain and Anne Marie Waters. The next one will be in November and will continue on its quarterly scheduled journey in February, etc. with May 2023 being the 25th Anniversary. Much Much regards, Tony PS I’ll probably make a similar post to the forum soon. Glad to know there is still interest in coming out. :)

Hi there, I meant to reply back weeks ago. I hope your ankle is better and healing. And, I hope you and others can make it out in the future. Morrissey/Smiths Night at Delilah’s in Chicago is still an ongoing quarterly event occurring in February, May, August, and November. Sorry, I have not been regularly posting about it as I used to in the past. Only interruptions since May 1998 were during Covid 19 lockdown as global public health safety must come 1st. And, the other was a break I took by cancelling the May 2018 night after Morrissey endorsed For Britain and Anne Marie Waters. The next one will be in November and will continue on its quarterly scheduled journey in February, etc. with May 2023 being the 25th Anniversary. Much Much regards, Tony PS I’ll probably make a similar post to the forum soon. Glad to know there is still interest in coming out. :)
Cool. November sounds fun. Thanks for the update.

Oh look...li'l piggy's trying to talk. How cute. Let's listen.

"Oink oink ferengi Skylarker oink oink! Oink oink my novel! Oink oink bunnies oink oink Neil Codling! Oink oink oink oink! Oink oink weird shaped skull. Oink oink cashier break almost over oink oink! Oink oink gonna masturbate with teddy bears head oink oink. Oink oink might go feel superior on a Morrissey forum oink oink. Oink oink! Oink oink thwompin! Oink oink oink oink oink! Oink oink Viva Hate is my Twitter friend oink oink!"

OK, pig. That's enough.

Oh look...li'l piggy's trying to talk. How cute. Let's listen.

"Oink oink ferengi Skylarker oink oink! Oink oink my novel! Oink oink bunnies oink oink Neil Codling! Oink oink oink oink! Oink oink weird shaped skull. Oink oink cashier break almost over oink oink! Oink oink gonna masturbate with teddy bears head oink oink. Oink oink might go feel superior on a Morrissey forum oink oink. Oink oink! Oink oink thwompin! Oink oink oink oink oink! Oink oink Viva Hate is my Twitter friend oink oink!"

OK, pig. That's enough.
Haha that really made me laugh.

Viva's no longer my twitter friend. I think he may have blocked me because he knows I don't like chick's with big sweaty dicks. And anyway I'm now only friends with people on twitter who have unacceptable in front of their name and who want to string justin trudeau up by the toe nails. We're kind of a clique and vivas not cool enough to be in it.

Haha that really made me laugh.

Viva's no longer my twitter friend. I think he may have blocked me because he knows I don't like chick's with big sweaty dicks. And anyway I'm now only friends with people on twitter who have unacceptable in front of their name and who want to string justin trudeau up by the toe nails. We're kind of a clique and vivas not cool enough to be in it.
OINK OINK SAYS PIG

i think you must have reading comprehension issues! although i guess it's no surprise that you're "cognitively different" with a brain case like that!!
Hahaha you came back hours later with THAT. After already responding much earlier.

Are you gonna start charging me rent, too?

Anyway. This is boring. f*** off, pig.

Hahaha you came back hours later with THAT. After already responding much earlier.

Are you gonna start charging me rent, too?

Anyway. This is boring. f*** off, pig.
sorry, i was at work!! if i had realized i was supposed to stay plugged in to this wholly underwhelming conversation, i would've called in sick!!

Back
Top Bottom