Morrissey / Smiths in the media (stage invasions, sex toy article references, Marr live album inclu

Katy Perry groped, Taylor Swift grabbed - and the 9 most outrageous stage invasions EVER - The Mirror. Link from an anonymous person.
After Katy Perry gets felt up by a fan on stage, we take a look back at the jaw-dropping moments when admirers take it too far

Cantor writes:

Moz Lyrics-inspired feature about a new sex toy...

The eJaculator Is A VR-Based Pleasure Machine For The Lads - TechCrunch

Excerpt:

If your girlfriend is in a coma or, at the very least, indisposed, I think we have something you might like...

...In your life, why should you give valuable time to this thing? Well if science fiction has taught us anything it’s that those possessing of a shyness that is criminally vulgar will eventually turn to robotic helpmates in their time of need. While it will never be a heavenly way to die by the side of a robotic sex toy, it can keep you busy while you’re cruising Tinder...

+ more

Abrahan sends the link:

Johnny Marr Announces Live Solo Album Adrenalin Baby - Pitchfork
Related: WHAT'S THE USE OF A LIVE ALBUM NOWADAYS? - Houston Press

Smiths songs included:

06 The Headmaster Ritual
10 Bigmouth Strikes Again
14 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
17 How Soon Is Now?

I think I'll wait for the eJaculator 5000 to come out. That way they have time to work out all the kinks...or add some more if you know what I mean...nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

PS. The eJaculator has the Humasexual Seal of Approval

Last edited:
@Johnny_Marr tweet from an anonymous person:

stream available now:

Last edited:
A 'Johnny Marr Live' album.

Words fail me.

Much like Johnny's vocals.

:doh:

Words fail me.

I know. And Morrissey had the gall to release two live albums, and his band can't even play. Shocking, isn't it? Who do these people think they are?

Album cover is really nice. I'm impressed with it at lest. He is a great guitarist

Words fail me.

Much like Johnny's vocals.

:doh:

It's been some time since I watched Johnny Marr sing because I don't like his vocals very much but I just did as I read your post and I regret it. It's okay when others prefer the music but I just need an emotive and compelling voice to feel attached to a song. Where is the vocal in this video and he looks so strange ...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is surely no shame in 2015 in releasing a live instrumental album?

In fact, I think the hipsters would go for that.

:guitar:...obviously.

I know. And Morrissey had the gall to release two live albums, and his band can't even play. Shocking, isn't it? Who do these people think they are?

Yes, Alain White played on those and they are great.

As for Johnny, he is a brilhant musician and guitar player. However he can't sing . It's ok when he doeshis songs, but the Smiths songs, just No.

Yes, Alain White played on those and they are great

As for Johnny, he is a brilhant musician and guitar player. However he can't sing . It's ok when he doeshis songs, but the Smiths songs, just No.
A lot of Morrissey fans have expressed dissatisfaction with his band's renditions of certain Smiths songs over the last several years. Should there be a moratorium on Morrissey performing Smiths songs, then?

Of course not, because he co-wrote those songs and therefore has every right to perform them live. The same goes for Johnny. That some may find his voice unpalatable doesn't change that.

Last edited:
A lot of Morrissey fans have expressed dissatisfaction with his band's renditions of certain Smiths songs over the last several years. Should there be a moratorium on Morrissey performing Smiths songs, then?

Of course not, because he co-wrote those songs and therefore has every right to perform them live. The same goes for Johnny. That some may find his voice unpalatable doesn't change that.

yeah i agree :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom