Morrissey / Smiths in the media (Danielle Colby Cushman, Russell Brand, NY Times article title)

Justin sends the link:

PHOTO American Pickers Danielle Colby Cushman’s new back tattoo “Irish Blood, English Heart” - Starcasm.net

The planet’s favorite burlesque dancin’ roller derby retro-pin-up office manager Danielle Colby Cushman treated fans earlier today by providing a clear photo of the massive tattoo on her back and shoulders along with the caption, “there….. now u know.”

The American Pickers' tattoo features an elaborate rose design with the words “Irish Blood, English Heart” from the Morrissey song by the same title.

danielle_colby_cushman_tattoo_.jpg

An anonymous person writes:

Great to see Russell Brand wearing The Smiths on Ross Show tonight!

Photo from:
Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand: we regret Sachsgate - The Telegraph

jross_russell_brand.jpg

First mentioned by Black Eyed in the Strange / Unexpected references thread.

Susan writes:

I got a kick out of this article title from the NYTimes magazine: The Boy with the Thorn in His Joints. Clearly, somebody over there is a Moz fan. :)

The Boy With a Thorn in His Joints - The New York Times

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey / Smiths in the media (Danielle Colby Cushman, Russell Brand,

Yawn...

Ooh! Ooh! I know one! Morrissey got mentioned on Radio Five Live tonight. They were interviewing a squash player who... Liked him. He'd seen Moz fifteen or sixteen times and he also liked to read books.

Can't remember the name of the squasher (?) but he didn't get on with another player for a while but now they were mates again. I think that covers the most interesting parts of the interview.

Re: Article: Morrissey / Smiths in the media (Danielle Colby Cushman, Russell Brand,

A smiths shirt with an every day is like sunday pic?

Ooh! Ooh! I know one! Morrissey got mentioned on Radio Five Live tonight. They were interviewing a squash player who... Liked him. He'd seen Moz fifteen or sixteen times and he also liked to read books.

Can't remember the name of the squasher (?) but he didn't get on with another player for a while but now they were mates again. I think that covers the most interesting parts of the interview.

And !!! And !! Did I tell you my mate Pete has got a cat called Stephen and its spelled with a P and an H like as in Stephen Morrissey

A smiths shirt with an every day is like sunday pic?

It's a Camden market knockoff. Brand is the least stylish creature known to humanity.

in my old age my eyes are failing me, can anybody tell me the colour of that rose in the pic..regards..manc

So, Danielle chooses BLUE ROSES in her tattoo! W ell, I wonder.

And !!! And !! Did I tell you my mate Pete has got a cat called Stephen and its spelled with a P and an H like as in Stephen Morrissey

It's Steven with a V... :cool: But you can say it's Stephen and its spelled with a P and an H like as in Stephen Peacock from "Are You Being Served?" :cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom