Morrissey/Smiths Guide to Manchester

darcon

Afternoon - I am off to Manchester on Wednesday - won't have time to order the Smiths/Morrissey tour guide book - does anyone know of any good webistes I could look at before then?

Google is offering no help whatsoever!

If you can - thanks
darren

Afternoon - I am off to Manchester on Wednesday - won't have time to order the Smiths/Morrissey tour guide book - does anyone know of any good webistes I could look at before then?

If you can - thanks
darren

You can buy it from WH Smiths at Piccadilly train station, Cornerhouse book shop, Urbis shop or Empire Exchange on the corner of Newton Stree and Piccadilly:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

For your interest

If you can - thanks
darren

Possibly you haven't noticed, on the left of mainpage screen you find 'LINKS' where lists related sites hyperlinks.

One of them is Reel Around Manchester ;)

If you can - thanks
darren

Welcome to Manchester. Bring your brolly though :)

Hasn't rained for a while..... a reasonably dry (but chilly at night) period lately:)

Jukebox Jury

Agreed :thumb: It's been lovely and there's more of it to come! 'Bout time too.

Back
Top Bottom