Morrissey/smiths books

Just curious as to how many exist and their rarity and value? Does a list exist anywhere? I know passions contains plenty of information yet there is no mention of value or rarity?

Peepholism is out of print, especially hard cover edition is the most valuable.

Other books are easy to find.

i disagree there was a book called all men have secrets and i have been looking for a copy for years and havent been able to find one

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/biblio-off.htm

Hi Vivabob,

Not to rub your nose in it, but I bought a copy of this book a couple of years ago at record fair for about £10. I wasn't really interested in owning a copy, but I bought it to keep in with the dealer who use to keep an eye out for items he knew I would want. I hadn't realised it was so hard to find.

Good luck with your search :thumb:

what would be a fair price to pay for a hardback copy of peepholism? the only one i could see online was like £150, is that what i should expect to pay? also, thanks for bringing my attention to all men have secrets, i've just bought a copy.

what would be a fair price to pay for a hardback copy of peepholism? the only one i could see online was like £150, is that what i should expect to pay? also, thanks for bringing my attention to all men have secrets, i've just bought a copy.

I haven't been following the latest auctions but I bought mine for just over £100 almost two years ago. I think around £100-125 for a copy in nice condition would be fair.

Just curious as to how many exist and their rarity and value? Does a list exist anywhere? I know passions contains plenty of information yet there is no mention of value or rarity?

I have an original, first edition(not a reprint) of James Dean is not dead. I don't know how much its worth, as it was a gift from my wife.

I bought that book around 97 at barns and noble. It is a nice book.

Hi Vivabob,

Not to rub your nose in it, but I bought a copy of this book a couple of years ago at record fair for about £10. I wasn't really interested in owning a copy, but I bought it to keep in with the dealer who use to keep an eye out for items he knew I would want. I hadn't realised it was so hard to find.

Good luck with your search :thumb:

Not to bust your chops but I have seen this book around eBay for under
US$10(excludes shipping) many times the past 5 years. I will let you know if I do see another one anytime soon.

Cheers
T

gits lol ;)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom