Morrissey Singles Collection 88-91 7" vinyl box set

They're available on recordstore.co.uk for £44 each.

hmv.co.uk seems to have only the 88-91 box for £40.

Last edited:
How rare is this box? Im a bit of a collector however I go through collecting spurts. Can someone give me some deets on these box sets. I understand there are two 7" vinyl singles boxes.

The price for these Box Sets is not going down at all , still £ 40 each the cheapest you can find plus shipping of course..I am waiting too till they go down a bit...:rolleyes:
Cheers Moz

The price for these Box Sets is not going down at all , still £ 40 each the cheapest you can find plus shipping of course..I am waiting too till they go down a bit...:rolleyes:
Cheers Moz

Maybe not overseas...no way stores are getting anywhere close to $100+ a pop for them in the states? I was just @ Amoeba 2 days ago, the guy there(we were talking about them), he said the vinyl boxsets were "pointless", and they cant find anyone who's willing to pay more than say $60 bucks for them. NO WAY do they get full price if they sell them as new.....

Maybe not overseas...no way stores are getting anywhere close to $100+ a pop for them in the states? I was just @ Amoeba 2 days ago, the guy there(we were talking about them), he said the vinyl boxsets were "pointless", and they cant find anyone who's willing to pay more than say $60 bucks for them. NO WAY do they get full price if they sell them as new.....

The CD box sets that were out a few years ago were about £35 each, then dropped to £20 after a couple of years. Now you can't get them in many UK shops at all (online is a different matter).
These vinyl boxsets will drop in price one day, probably quite soon - it's just a matter of getting one before they all go and the price skyrockets again.

Back
Top Bottom