Morrissey signs lifetime deal......................

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that disagrees with you
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that disagrees with you

With yoshinoya!!!!! to be their spokesman for the wonder soup. Morrissey is said to be thrilled with the details and amount of the contract. the people at yoshinoya are also very thrilled that morrissey has agreed to don a "yoshinoya is good" t shirt at any future concerts of his. Morrissey has always been a fan of the "yo" since his buddy the PIMP of the f***in nation....Mr.Improper told him about it. Morrissey is ecstatic to work with the company and released this statement:" im looking forward to working with the nice folks at yoshinoya as their spokesman,I wont let them down. I just have one thing to say to our competitors out there: we're just too good looking and and and and".

MOrrissey...you rock dude!!!!!!

Yoshinoya news for PIMP...

Living in Japan, home of Yoshinoya, the orange and black emblazoned shops are as omnipresent as McDonald's -- even more so. PIMP, you'd be in heaven. But the beef issue has hit business hard here -- very hard. So, for the first time since the shops opened their doors in 1958, Yoshinoya will cease serving its famed gyudon (lit: beef bowl), concentrating on chicken and pork instead. Whether or not the millions of salarymen continue to flock to Yoshinoya's counters remains to be seen.

I don't touch beef myself, but as the end of an era...it gave me pause.

Yoshinoya Japan, Beef Bowl - 1958 - 2004
RIP

Re: Yoshinoya news for PIMP...

Sad day indeed man. You cant have a yoshinoya without the beef bowls. I like the chicken bowls too. Thanks for the update,this was great.

Don't worry My dear Leer. Proper has many other ways to put some meat in his mouth....

Re: As you do with "sacks"...preferrably the ballsack kind?????

Back
Top Bottom