Morrissey signed every day.. what will it go for?

I must apologise to the winning bidder. Or not should I say... It was me you were bidding against in the final stages.. I went for 250 at 2mins to go then 310 with less than 1. Oh well enjoy!

Why not? I've seen morrissey about 7 times and my greatest regret was not getting a signed refusal LP at the hull gig I saw him at so this is the next best thing. Obviously to see him live again would be worth so much more..

That's crazy money :crazy: Just shows how desperate some collectors are to have everything.

I have a recollection of discussing the price of a signed EDiLS with Irregular Regular (but I can't find the posts) I think I was saying that I'd expect these signed items to be more collectable than the signed YoR as there will only be 200 of these, but considerably more signed YoRs.

I wonder how much the next one will go for http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Smi...10598582297?pt=UK_Records&hash=item19c0307019

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Why do you assume it's a collector desperate to have everything? My only prized item is a 30 quid Dutch head masters ritual 12inch. You could say I'm desperate to own a signed morrissey item. Who on here isn't?

Why not? I've seen morrissey about 7 times and my greatest regret was not getting a signed refusal LP at the hull gig I saw him at so this is the next best thing. Obviously to see him live again would be worth so much more..

Hull was great and if you were anywhere near the stage you'de have no chance of getting merch. We did stay at same hotel as the band however who all signed our ticket stubs.
Sorry if i've mentioned this before.:rolleyes:

I agree with Dave, it is crazy money. I was lucky enough to get the signed print but ....it is just a signed print in the end. The signed CD is certainly much more desirable but no way I would spend this money for that..:crazy:
Cheers Moz

Wow a net profit of £ 325, I think the seller must celebrating like never before.
Cheers Moz

I wouldn't buy anything signed by Morrissey, unless it was signed in front of me.

this thread title led me to believe someone was selling a daily calendar with moz's signature on every page. just imagine.

Now at a bargain price of £121.58

Down from £175

or £125

or £122

Gone are the heady days of £330... I wonder if fans who were lucky enough to get one will now see that it's not worth cashing in on them and better to keep hold of them - would you rather have a limited signed CD that you can guarantee is genuine, or would you rather have £120? I'd go for the CD.

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If I was one of the first 200 to order Bona, or was lucky enough to get a signed print (which I got neither) there is no way I would sell it. I would feel like yeah, I got this, I was lucky. But it didn't happen and I wouldn't buy one either. I would always feel like it wasn't mine. Almost like I cheated.

Back
Top Bottom