Morrissey signed copy of "Interesting Drug"

M0Z

Hey there. My longterm unemployment is forcing me to part with one of my treasures, a signed copy of Interesting Drug. It was signed in person by Morrissey right before his performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! back in April 2007.

It has a big blue signature against the orange album cover. I think it's stunning. I wouldn't part with it if I didn't have to. I'm also including a photo of Moz from the day of the performance. Unless you saw the broadcast, you've probably never seen this photo before.

You can find it on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300522072858

I hope it's okay to to post this here. If not, please delete and I apologize for the trouble.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey there. My longterm unemployment is forcing me to part with one of my treasures, a signed copy of Interesting Drug. It was signed in person by Morrissey right before his performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! back in April 2007.

It has a big blue signature against the orange album cover. I think it's stunning. I wouldn't part with it if I didn't have to. I'm also including a photo of Moz from the day of the performance. Unless you saw the broadcast, you've probably never seen this photo before.

You can find it on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300522072858

I hope it's okay to to post this here. If not, please delete and I apologize for the trouble.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, but the starting bid is too high to attract bidders.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, but the starting bid is too high to attract bidders.

Thanks for the feedback! What do you recommend as a starting bid? And what would a typical final price be for an item like this?

Hi MOZ...

just a little tip from a seasoned eBayer(>13 years member). I find that if you have an attractive and collectible item such as this Morrissey signed item, it's better to list it at a minimal price, say US$9.99. This is because a genuine signed Morrissey item attract all serious fans to bid or at least "watch" if starting price is low. The market will dictate its final price and have no doubt, the market value will be reached. Having a low starting price will also attract multiple and increment bids from different bidders, thus creating excitment and competition. Most importantly, it will enhance the illusion that many people want the item , thus creating a 'frenzy'. This is important in ebay, cos all you need is one or two needy buyers...lol It will also reinforce this : That the item must be authentic since many are bidding.

I have no doubt your item is authentic, so happy selling and good luck!

Completely agree with Elephant and Kyle. Start low and the market will dictate the price.

The promo pic is great as well - never seen than image before
!CEohjqQCWk~$(KGrHqIOKnMEz4Ohhmi5BNSddUE3j!~~_3.JPG

Dave

Okay, I've been persuaded. (per-Suedehead?) I'll start the bidding lower. I'll also have a proper glossy 8" x 10" made of the photo above - the image on eBay is on matte paper. Thanks for the advice, everyone.

Okay, I've been persuaded. (per-Suedehead?) I'll start the bidding lower. I'll also have a proper glossy 8" x 10" made of the photo above - the image on eBay is on matte paper. Thanks for the advice, everyone.

... and it's got a bid already... wish me luck :thumb:

Dave

Tags
autograph photo signed
Back
Top Bottom