Morrissey sighting: The Quadrant, Stretford (December 14, 2019)

Via Michael Dillon on Facebook:

"Moz at The Quadrant Public House, Stretford last night. Very close to where he used to live!"

FB_IMG_1576442490657.jpg

Further:

FB_IMG_1576443540577.jpg

20191215_210447.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I have vivid memories of my visit to that pub back in the 90's.

King of lapels
He never got the memo they've ben out of fashion since 1984 when Elton John cried at Wembley when Watford lost the FA Cup Final.

Andy Gray and Richard Keys are laughing their arses off and making fun of women in Dubai.

Pure bullocks. I should know. I was there. Pub was packed before he arrived. Cleared out quickly - as seen in the background - once the elephant in the room started tossing about for “everyman” photos.

He was muttering something about blood-pudding, wrapping his arms around a fruit-bowl and repeatedly licking what appeared to be a nasty cold-sore.

...and then he jets toward the sidewalk - without paying his bill - autographs the sandwich board on his way by and disappears into a fast moving Mini with an “I only brake for Morrissey” bumper sticker.

It’s always great to see him out and about. He does look quite humble and handsome, but I’m sorry to hear he attended a funeral (if that’s the truth).

It’s always great to see him out and about. He does look quite humble and handsome, but I’m sorry to hear he attended a funeral (if that’s the truth).
So people attend funerals over there still. Doubt it will last for much longer. Sweden have more or less abandoned those. Better spend it on your loved ones when they lived.

Sweden used to have great priests who were all gay and great at ceremonies but then women entered the scene and it went downhill. Funnily enough it is women who object the most to female priests.

My mothers best friend forbid me to have a female priest for my mothers funeral. In church only men should sing. Another of my mums best friends could not stand female singers.

Pure bullocks. I should know. I was there. Pub was packed before he arrived. Cleared out quickly - as seen in the background - once the elephant in the room started tossing about for “everyman” photos.

He was muttering something about blood-pudding, wrapping his arms around a fruit-bowl and repeatedly licking what appeared to be a nasty cold-sore.

...and then he jets toward the sidewalk - without paying his bill - autographs the sandwich board on his way by and disappears into a fast moving Mini with an “I only brake for Morrissey” bumper sticker.
Blood pudding is so swedish!

The elephant in the room are the lefties putting a blind eye to muslim UK.

He has herpes from exercises with Damon.

I met a very weird man in that pub in the 90's. I vaguely remember now but we did talk about Moz. I swear to God we did. I think he joked about ABBA with me being swedish. A bit skeptical to a complete stranger who was out of breath at first.

I just cannot remember the year. I did stay at Greatstone Hotel which is not really a hotel more a B&B. But I also used a B&B on Cromwell Road or Cromwell Street.

24499205.jpg

Quaint as fook the Greatstone with a big dog greeting ya. I once fell out with someone so Ian who died in 2016 drove on the piss to the Greatstone and made me leave it and go back to The Trafford Pub.

I set off the pub alarm on St. Paddy's cause the owners daughter wanted me to open the door. This was hours after a United game and I was quite drunk after the game celebrating in the pub.

So her brother came back having the alarm on their mobile and tore into me before I could ever describe what had happened. His sister should have known better.

His other sister wanted to visit me in Sweden but nothing came from it. When taking a bath she pretended she was worried that I was coming down the corridor like she didn't want me to join her.

LOL

Celebrating the quadruple in The quadrant. More likelt Citeh will do that than United.

I must admit Citeh fans I met were always extremely friendly and well behaved. A black Citeh fan sent me the match programme from the derby.

Top blokes all around!

I met a very weird man in that pub in the 90's. I vaguely remember now but we did talk about Moz. I swear to God we did. I think he joked about ABBA with me being swedish. A bit skeptical to a complete stranger who was out of breath at first.

I just cannot remember the year. I did stay at Greatstone Hotel which is not really a hotel more a B&B. But I also used a B&B on Cromwell Road or Cromwell Street.

24499205.jpg

Quaint as fook the Greatstone with a big dog greeting ya. I once fell out with someone so Ian who died in 2016 drove on the piss to the Greatstone and made me leave it and go back to The Trafford Pub.

I set off the pub alarm on St. Paddy's cause the owners daughter wanted me to open the door. This was hours after a United game and I was quite drunk after the game celebrating in the pub.

So her brother came back having the alarm on their mobile and tore into me before I could ever describe what had happened. His sister should have known better.

His other sister wanted to visit me in Sweden but nothing came from it. When taking a bath she pretended she was worried that I was coming down the corridor like she didn't want me to join her.

LOL

Yes I stayed at the Fawlty Towers in Stretford a few times.

14eeb099f80b3a4159f31f875b8bc324.gif

Waldorf salad!

was that meant to be funny,had more fun at a glesga stabbing.

M would get a welcome like that in any working mans pub in Britain because they don't believe everything they see in the papers or read online.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom