Morrissey sighting: Macclesfield - February 11, 2022

Macclesfield yesterday with Johnny Lord (from Facebook). So, not in LA! OK let's see if I can post this image.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Macclesfield yesterday with Johnny Lord (from Facebook). So, not in LA! OK let's see if I can post this image.
273369606_10159955868161834_4607829820475122065_n.jpg

I wonder if he's moved back into Beechmount permanently, he seems to be being seen in the area a lot.

Last edited:
He looks a bit sad...

Looks like he was in good sprits, apparently he spoke to the guy for an hour while drinking lager but didn't give anything away about the album. I'm assuming the nephew with him was Sam.

When I first saw the headline I thought it said 'Morrissey signing' and I was thrilled for a quarter second until I saw it was 'sighting'.

R.I.P the quiff. Once Morrissey's trademark, now deader than disco. Time takes everything, alas. :sleepy:

The last of the great pop stars there will never be another Morrissey that is for sure.

A nice experience for the fan, but Moz looks so tired and unhappy. I wish he'd go for a pint with Johnny and sort out their issues, the bloke lives minutes away.

And nobody, almost really nobody wants to take a picture with jhon f***ing shitbrain marr. And it says a lot

It must be irritating and embarrassing to go out for a pint and constantly have men come up to you, crying. Then have to sit for a photo while all the other pub regulars think, “what the hell is going on there?!”

I had to give up going to pubs because of it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom